Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Precap-Ayeshya Sees Priya-Discuss Possibilities (Page 3)

mitrajayeeta23 Senior Member
mitrajayeeta23
mitrajayeeta23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i think ayesha will not tell ram that priya is alive and want 2 go back indi awith ram...or may be she will play a negetive roll with kharoos kapoor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by shim_ca

there is a high possibility that Ayesha will come to priya and start emotional blackmailing. she would say i have a nice family with a son (of course she would not disclose whose son he is). please dont ruin my life etc etc etc. and as usual priya will sacrifice.
please aur tension maat dou hum aesei bohot tension main hu Apni raYa ki future ko lekar. Think positive yaar, aur Pihuu hai nah??? Ram-Priya ko ek karne ke liye,

lakhi ready ho jaa yahi hone wala hain
main ready hu, aur soch rahi hu ek tissue company ke saath deal karlungi taaki main BALH forum main Tissue supply kaar payu, kyu ki age se BALH forum main tissue ki jarurat padegi
No..Tissue company..It is going to be a hairpulling experience and you would want to go into the Tv set and slap Ayesha..

Yes she may meet Priya..and tell her "ram Kahaani' ofcourse in a distorted way and Priya ho-jayegi qurbaan..she will say ki mein Vaada karti hun ki mein Tumhare aur Ram ke beech nahin aaungi..so she will stay away...meanwhile Ram may push Rajat to propose and shit may happen...only then RaYa may meet...Cvs if this is the story then please pace through it and let RaYa meet,interact and all the MU's clear!

rnvdbhavani

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
tfs...

btw topic maker how did u got to know abt precap before it air on TV

well seeing precap n passing expriance won't expect anything for monday will just wait n watch...

rnvdbhavani

afhima Newbie
afhima
afhima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

well whats going to happen is - ofcourse ayesha will see priya.. confornt her and tell her what all happnd that she has a son from sid and ram married her bcoz of that, .. ofcourse for the melodrama to continue, priya will tell ayesha not to tell anyone that she saw her and behave nothing happned... big sis big sacrifice...Clap (its been a 5 long years since priya has played the sacrifice game,,, so she has to now start:)))

Edited by afhima - 09 August 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmaric_2000rnvdbhavani

Nehz Goldie
Nehz
Nehz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I am sure Ayesha for a minute will be happy but then she would not want to let go of the status and money she has being ram's wife ... She will emotionally blackmail Priya to stay away ... And then after 10 -20 years everything will be disclosed ... Kekta mata ki jai

rnvdbhavani

malickhabiba Senior Member
malickhabiba
malickhabiba

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shim_ca

there is a high possibility that Ayesha will come to priya and start emotional blackmailing. she would say i have a nice family with a son (of course she would not disclose whose son he is). please dont ruin my life etc etc etc. and as usual priya will sacrifice.
RIT MUJHE BHI AISA HI LAGTA HAI ...Cry

rnvdbhavani

CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I think Ayesha will not confront Priya but would want to leave the city and take Ram along to prevent any Ram and Priya clash. She will make up some excuse saying XYZ in India is not well. 
Ram will be forced to leave the country. Ayesha will think that she is safe and has prevented any Ram- priya meeting. 
Before leaving Dubai, Ram would want to meet Pihu and say a proper good bye to her. So he would go to Pooja's house to meet Pihu one last time before leaving. 

I think that's how Ram and Priya will meet. Also he will come to know about Pihu on the same day. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramrnvdbhavani

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Ayesha will not let Ram know abt Priya but she will do something to secure her place where she is in Kapoor khandan...She only cares for herself and no one else..

And using Chudail-kamini are not nice words for any one be it the 3 party in the middle of the lead couple..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 09 August 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanics-07

Go to top