Precap-Ayeshya Sees Priya-Discuss Possibilities - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I am sure Ayesha for a minute will be happy but then she would not want to let go of the status and money she has being ram's wife ... She will emotionally blackmail Priya to stay away ... And then after 10 -20 years everything will be disclosed ... Kekta mata ki jai
Originally posted by shim_ca

there is a high possibility that Ayesha will come to priya and start emotional blackmailing. she would say i have a nice family with a son (of course she would not disclose whose son he is). please dont ruin my life etc etc etc. and as usual priya will sacrifice.
RIT MUJHE BHI AISA HI LAGTA HAI ...😭
I think Ayesha will not confront Priya but would want to leave the city and take Ram along to prevent any Ram and Priya clash. She will make up some excuse saying XYZ in India is not well. 
Ram will be forced to leave the country. Ayesha will think that she is safe and has prevented any Ram- priya meeting. 
Before leaving Dubai, Ram would want to meet Pihu and say a proper good bye to her. So he would go to Pooja's house to meet Pihu one last time before leaving. 

I think that's how Ram and Priya will meet. Also he will come to know about Pihu on the same day. 
Ayesha will not let Ram know abt Priya but she will do something to secure her place where she is in Kapoor khandan...She only cares for herself and no one else..

And using Chudail-kamini are not nice words for any one be it the 3 party in the middle of the lead couple..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Nahiii.. Why did ayesha see Priya first??!😭 ðŸ¤¬
Me thinks ayesha will emotionally blackmail priya..😡
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Koi plz is kamini ko mar dalo na
wait karo yaar tadpa tadpa ke marenge 
With the precap the possibility of Raya union seems 2 be further falling apart.Now Anaconda will pretend 2 b in luv with Ram & Priya already has 'U' kapur in the line.Oh---really fed up.
Ayesha vil pakka play emotional black mail vth priya n being sacrifice ki devi she vil gift wrap ram to ayesha n she may even accept haddi's proposal to show ram she has moved on so dat he vil forget priya n in all this pihu has to suffer.wah ekta mayya ke leela aparampar. I want pihu to play major role here i want her to know about ram is her dad n she forces priya to live vth ram n i want priya to give pihu more importance dan ayesha oh god plz unite raya.am i asking too much?
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Ayesha vil pakka play emotional black mail vth priya n being sacrifice ki devi she vil gift wrap ram to ayesha n she may even accept haddi's proposal to show ram she has moved on so dat he vil forget priya n in all this pihu has to suffer.wah ekta mayya ke leela aparampar. I want pihu to play major role here i want her to know about ram is her dad n she forces priya to live vth ram n i want priya to give pihu more importance dan ayesha oh god plz unite raya.am i asking too much?

Rightly said. Its wrong that Priya denies Pihu her father's love.Let her sacrifice 4 her 🤬 sis but she should do justice towards  Pihu & Ram.Unless this hit & miss game ends soon & see Raya united what is the purpose of watching Balh????/😡😭.
😒
well priya will not see ayesha...n dis ayesha first she'll go of from there n packs everything n makes ram to go from dubai n  rajat already said that both rajat n ram r going to meet pooja because of her ill health dats d point theyll go n notice dat she is not at home n  i think they ll go to shop lekin ram ko ayesha seedha vaha se bhagake le chalti hi ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¢ Edited by rnvdbhavani - 11 years ago