Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shim_ca

there is a high possibility that Ayesha will come to priya and start emotional blackmailing. she would say i have a nice family with a son (of course she would not disclose whose son he is). please dont ruin my life etc etc etc. and as usual priya will sacrifice.

please aur tension maat dou hum aesei bohot tension main hu Apni raYa ki future ko lekar. Think positive yaar, aur Pihuu hai nah??? Ram-Priya ko ek karne ke liye,
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahana1994

Jisko dekhna hota hain woh nahi dekhega but jise nahi dekhna hota hain woh aake faad faad ke dekhegi i'm so pissed of now X(

I agree yeh ekta kabhi nahi sudharegi..uff😡..now iam scared..ayesha will definatelly try to create lots of problem for  priya arggg😡😡..before this i hope  ram will see priya soon
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jakther

please aur tension maat dou hum aesei bohot tension main hu Apni raYa ki future ko lekar. Think positive yaar, aur Pihuu hai nah??? Ram-Priya ko ek karne ke liye,

lakhi ready ho jaa yahi hone wala hain
sonycoolchannel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea every1 is ryt but what is she still hv some love 4 er sis in her heart n she might let ram and priya (pooja) meet
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

lakhi ready ho jaa yahi hone wala hain

main ready hu, aur soch rahi hu ek tissue company ke saath deal karlungi taaki main BALH forum main Tissue supply kaar payu, kyu ki age se BALH forum main tissue ki jarurat padegi
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no! But what if she still loves her sis and feels that she should meet her hubby, besides I also feel, since Priya is alive, Ayesha and Ram's marriage is illegal? isn;t it? as his first wife is alive, anyways Ayesha can not do anything , even if she wants to get money from Ram. But why am I expecting this , we all know Ayesha is Season 2 Niharika, so she will surely be a b****.. 
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think ayesha will not tell ram that priya is alive and want 2 go back indi awith ram...or may be she will play a negetive roll with kharoos kapoor
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakther

main ready hu, aur soch rahi hu ek tissue company ke saath deal karlungi taaki main BALH forum main Tissue supply kaar payu, kyu ki age se BALH forum main tissue ki jarurat padegi

No..Tissue company..It is going to be a hairpulling experience and you would want to go into the Tv set and slap Ayesha..

Yes she may meet Priya..and tell her "ram Kahaani' ofcourse in a distorted way and Priya ho-jayegi qurbaan..she will say ki mein Vaada karti hun ki mein Tumhare aur Ram ke beech nahin aaungi..so she will stay away...meanwhile Ram may push Rajat to propose and shit may happen...only then RaYa may meet...Cvs if this is the story then please pace through it and let RaYa meet,interact and all the MU's clear!

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...

btw topic maker how did u got to know abt precap before it air on TV

well seeing precap n passing expriance won't expect anything for monday will just wait n watch...
afhima thumbnail

well whats going to happen is - ofcourse ayesha will see priya.. confornt her and tell her what all happnd that she has a son from sid and ram married her bcoz of that, .. ofcourse for the melodrama to continue, priya will tell ayesha not to tell anyone that she saw her and behave nothing happned... big sis big sacrifice...👏 (its been a 5 long years since priya has played the sacrifice game,,, so she has to now start:)))

Edited by afhima - 11 years ago