Kinshuk was STAR of the show today :)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG What a Thrilling episode . mazaa aa gaya . OMG what to say abt DBPS .Words are also so less fo this Character and the actor who is playing it KINSHUK MAHAJAN.OMGG  He was AWOSOME today , the way Kinshuk showed his anger , his Expressions were so scary but so killing and wonderful. 😳 . HiS Grand Heroic Entry by pulling the Plug was awosome killling deadly 🤢😍 . The way he walks to BDP OMG Damnn Damnn Sexyyy 😳 . I loved loved the way He shuts Dehati when she tells everyone about Prishna meeting , Wow Wow The reply he gives back was mindblowing. 👏 The way Pintu tells that " Jab tak hum Zinda hai , krishna pe ek aach tak nahi aayegi " Superbbb . This showed Pintu's extent of love . And DBPS Warning to release Ravi else he gonna cut BDP into Pieces was  Fantastic .Although He looked damnn scary but I lovedd it . FREAKING HAWTTT 😉 . When Bihari threatens Pintu that he will kill Pintu and TTS , OMG The way Pintu gets angry and grabs bihari's collar was so hottt .I loveddd it . Pintu still can't hear anything bad for his father . The way he warns Bihari that Humaare Bauji ka naam mat lena .awww he seriously is so so posessive for his father . I wish krishna would have came little late so that he could have punched that Bihari atleast once 😡 .

I HATED Whe Krishna asked forgiveness on Pintu's behalf . I am really not getting her. at all . She again Proved her Pintu wrong inront of every1 . Didn't liekd at all . her taking Pintu out from the party was justified as She didn't wanted Pintu in some prob as pinky could do anything as she is BDO .But asking Forgiveness was something I HATED .Even Poor Pintu was shocked from this . Atlast When Krishna was taking Pintu out by holding his hand , awww He looked so cutee in his anger also . 😳 And his Last look to Bihari too was mindblowing..So Hottt 😉

Overall a Rocking epiosde in which Pintu OOPS I mean our DBPS Rockedd and Kinshuk was asusual Mindblowing and again he showed that Why he is the BESTEST ACTOR.
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely Agree with you Moni. Kinshuk was really a star of Today and I was loving his hot anger today. Right from his entry while removing plug then threatening Bihari was all awesome.
Pintu singh is always the Jaan of episode and today too he stole the episode with his Hot and superb entry
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now that's what is called a - 'dhamekedaar' Hero types entry!

Honestly, Pintuji is all over the minds of his fans... especially in the recent episodes - he romance - naughtiness - his emotional outbursts - and his unending support towards his love... Krishna( kaash woh samajh paati - I know she understands). 

Wondering when will the day come when she reciprocates his love and support to the fullest?!!

laaj ka ghuunghat chup ke taale 
maine aakir tod hi daale 
hoti hai to ho hi jaaye ab duniya mein rusavaayi ...

Krishna has to do something like this and take Pintu by surprise one of these days!!!!!! 

What do you all say?
taahir004 thumbnail
I totally agree , Moni & Shanti beautiful words used .

I loved how Pinto disconnects the plug and everything is all quiet & Bihari orders the security to take Pinto out , when they do approach him he just pushes them to the side so fearlessly and he walks so fiercely looking at Bihari I just loved every bit of DBPS Moves .
Manisha was there witnessing the fact that Pinto stands up for her family .
Even when Dehati tries to off rail him by talking about his meeting with Krishna , he clarifies it that Krishna is his wife and they were not doing anything wrong . I loved all that , I also love the fact that he calms down immediately on hearing Krishna's words .
But I just disliked the fact that Krishna had to go belittle her husband by  apologizing , what was the need on her side to do that .
Why does Krishna take Pinto for granted all the time .
Loving him and missing him does not mean much when she disrespects her husband in front BDP
I totally agree with everyone Kinshuk as usual was the star of the show
kinshukangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kinshuk always rocking and star of the show.but krishna always spoil everything.i think in toonight's epi she will become that satyawadi.