Originally posted by dilwar

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by sherma

@sherma
</div>
<div>
i agree it was bad of Sulo. but why do u want purvi to suffer anyway? what did she do?
nthing so has ovi,wat hav she dne to sulo.people hate savita mst call her selfish women but wen purvi was in danger,evn she was scared and wrried for her.deshmuk fly hav seen ovi loosng herself and crying lik mad and sulo knws it.stil she wants to go there.as per d articles if arjun-ovi marriage is happng(wich i am too against it) want to see if sulo wil ask purvi to attend d marriage

ya Ovi was wrong. She could never know Arjun doesn't love her/ It was one sided love all the way. Why should a girl get mad for some one, who doesn't even care for her? Don't worry Poorvi will also be invited to Arjun-Ovi marriage. I am assuring you.
u not getting wat i meant,arvi gettng engaged not a problem,dis deshmkhs knw it wil eventualy happen,but y so soon and y sulo hav to go and invite deshmuk.i tink the k family luv to insult and embarass people,evn archu had invitd manav wen she got engaged to jay.i hav a feelng ovi wil try to cmmit sucide

I get ur point. Sulo was of course wrong. She shudn't hav invited d family. I just object your very idea that Poorvi should suffer which will be an indirect punishment for Sulo.
d pain wat deshmuk as well as evn archu is gng tru is not noticeble 4 sulochana evn though ovi is her owm blood.hwmuch evr archu is happy 4 purvi but evn she cnt see ovi in dis state,her sadness and stress can b seen in archu face.aftr knwng ovi cnditin stil she went there,i think dese kind of tings can b expctd frm rasika(nt evn manju).so tats y i wntd purvi to go tru d pain evn for a day so tat sulo knws hw does it feel.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07TunasnahDabulls23

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
The only thing I disagree with is that Sulo is responsible for Archu's behaviour. I have seen many times that Sulo advises Archana but she refuses to listen. Archana does what ARCHANA wants and that' s it.
When Manav was leaving for Canada, Sulo begged Archana to stop them before Archana made that feeble attempt at the 11th hour to go to the airport.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07Dabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

The only thing I disagree with is that Sulo is responsible for Archu's behaviour. I have seen many times that Sulo advises Archana but she refuses to listen. Archana does what ARCHANA wants and that' s it.
When Manav was leaving for Canada, Sulo begged Archana to stop them before Archana made that feeble attempt at the 11th hour to go to the airport.

true
--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

So True

Go to top