India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Is Sulo in her senses? (Page 3)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Sulo is most cunning woman...she does what ever she wants...and if anything goes wrong she can use her 'daamaad astra' getting asthama attack...then all the wrong will go on savita/twins/manav...then manav will beg infront of archu then archu is mahaan asusual...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07shermaDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
No, she is not.  I am not sure what her intent is but surely not a smart or sensible move.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nalonynnejTanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I really missed KC today as she would have had a field day with Sulo and her kaand...I did shared the storyline with her over the pm and guess what she responded folks Tongue

54 yr old beautiful Archana should marry DK and Purvi shud marry Arjun so all wealth remains in Karanjkar family

I am sure dear Sulo will bless saying '' Aakhir Archana ko bhi apni zindagi ka khayaal karna chahiye ''

Why Punni for DK Wink hbk is right DK seems to be a fangirl of Archana

DK  , dear fried brain achoholic Damo , and Vandu the goat all r such huge fans

then all 3 can live happily ever after who gives a damn about Manav and the kids

they can spend the time shuttling happily between Canada and India and give a damn about the Deshmukhs

so what if one daughter is experiencing heartbreak [ ovi] one is a stunned taxi driver [ Teju] one feels horribly abandoned [ Sachu] and one is a Total criminal due to the insistence of dear Archana that he be given to a psychotic sister when so many were there to look after him in the party...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07Tunasnah

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I really missed KC today as she would have had a field day with Sulo and her kaand...I did shared the storyline with her over the pm and guess what she responded folks Tongue

54 yr old beautiful Archana should marry DK and Purvi shud marry Arjun so all wealth remains in Karanjkar family

I am sure dear Sulo will bless saying '' Aakhir Archana ko bhi apni zindagi ka khayaal karna chahiye ''

Why Punni for DK Wink hbk is right DK seems to be a fangirl of Archana

DK  , dear fried brain achoholic Damo , and Vandu the goat all r such huge fans

then all 3 can live happily ever after who gives a damn about Manav and the kids

they can spend the time shuttling happily between Canada and India and give a damn about the Deshmukhs

so what if one daughter is experiencing heartbreak [ ovi] one is a stunned taxi driver [ Teju] one feels horribly abandoned [ Sachu] and one is a Total criminal due to the insistence of dear Archana that he be given to a psychotic sister when so many were there to look after him in the party...

Kool dear can only summarize rightly today's episode, VarshaHug...miss her sooo much...the last para is just spot on...celebration must go on...how does it matter all Arman kids are suffering...for the happiness of the oh! the Golden Girl..all else can go to hell...so aptly put together...so miss her commentary today...

Edited by Kalapi - 09 August 2012 at 8:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07TunasnahDabulls23

dilwar Groupbie
dilwar
dilwar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by dilwar

@sherma
</div>
<div>
i agree it was bad of Sulo. but why do u want purvi to suffer anyway? what did she do?
nthing so has ovi,wat hav she dne to sulo.people hate savita mst call her selfish women but wen purvi was in danger,evn she was scared and wrried for her.deshmuk fly hav seen ovi loosng herself and crying lik mad and sulo knws it.stil she wants to go there.as per d articles if arjun-ovi marriage is happng(wich i am too against it) want to see if sulo wil ask purvi to attend d marriage

ya Ovi was wrong. She could never know Arjun doesn't love her/ It was one sided love all the way. Why should a girl get mad for some one, who doesn't even care for her? Don't worry Poorvi will also be invited to Arjun-Ovi marriage. I am assuring you.
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
ugh

am not gonna say what i think abt it cause it wud be full of **** and smilies.
yea, i agree - KOOLS commentary :((

and nut ovi ???
someone please google the definition of psycho, mentally unstable and nut.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

@sherma
</div>
<div>
i agree it was bad of Sulo. but why do u want purvi to suffer anyway? what did she do?
nthing so has ovi,wat hav she dne to sulo.people hate savita mst call her selfish women but wen purvi was in danger,evn she was scared and wrried for her.deshmuk fly hav seen ovi loosng herself and crying lik mad and sulo knws it.stil she wants to go there.as per d articles if arjun-ovi marriage is happng(wich i am too against it) want to see if sulo wil ask purvi to attend d marriage

ya Ovi was wrong. She could never know Arjun doesn't love her/ It was one sided love all the way. Why should a girl get mad for some one, who doesn't even care for her? Don't worry Poorvi will also be invited to Arjun-Ovi marriage. I am assuring you.
u not getting wat i meant,arvi gettng engaged not a problem,dis deshmkhs knw it wil eventualy happen,but y so soon and y sulo hav to go and invite deshmuk.i tink the k family luv to insult and embarass people,evn archu had invitd manav wen she got engaged to jay.i hav a feelng ovi wil try to cmmit sucide
dilwar Groupbie
dilwar
dilwar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

@sherma
</div>
<div>

u not getting wat i meant,arvi gettng engaged not a problem,dis deshmkhs knw it wil eventualy happen,but y so soon and y sulo hav to go and invite deshmuk.i tink the k family luv to insult and embarass people,evn archu had invitd manav wen she got engaged to jay.i hav a feelng ovi wil try to cmmit sucide

I get ur point. Sulo was of course wrong. She shudn't hav invited d family. I just object your very idea that Poorvi should suffer which will be an indirect punishment for Sulo.

Go to top