Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Is Sulo in her senses? (Page 2)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Jai'you are so right'Sanskari Devi Sulo had screwed Archu's life before'don't really know what in that head of hersAngry

Kalapi dear I am appalled that she has easily forgotten that Ovi is her grand-daughter...I think if anyone is against Archu re-uniting with Manav and her children its none other than Sulo..I feel Sulo is the more dangerous one than Savita..
With ease in the name of good intentions she keeps screwing Archu's life and now its her grand-daughters...Man I can imagine what Ovi might go through after this..
I expected that useless shameless idiot Damo to go and also vandu the goat..I say Damo should chained outside K's house as a slave coz he acts as a slave..Total idiot..Angry..I am really feeling pissed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07sherma

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Kalapi dear I am appalled that she has easily forgotten that Ovi is her grand-daughter...I think if anyone is against Archu re-uniting with Manav and her children its none other than Sulo..I feel Sulo is the more dangerous one than Savita..
With ease in the name of good intentions she keeps screwing Archu's life and now its her grand-daughters...Man I can imagine what Ovi might go through after this..

Absolutely agree with you Jai….Well, actually I am one of those that think that Sulo is also responsible for Arman's separation, from the very first separation track. She has made hige issues of a lot of things. Even in the court case, she supported Archu, when as a mother, she should have been stern with her. I mean a courtcase against random pple, where the wife is bringing criminal charges against the hubby, doesn't help any relationship and as a mom she should have been the one to sort it out and stop Archu making that mistake. Her constant blind support of Archu doesn't help or solve any issues that Arman's ends up having. She hasn't even been shown to have any concern for her other grand-daughters especially Ovi, who she knows is going through such a bad time- she totally lacks all warmth towards Arman's biological kids…which Indian MIL will accept huge money from SILs and slap them silly…She just fail miserably as a mother, a MIL and a grandmother…don't know how she is considered sanskaari

I expected that useless shameless idiot Damo to go and also vandu the goat..I say Damo should chained outside K's house as a slave coz he acts as a slave..Total idiot..Angry..I am really feeling pissed...

Now I could love to see that ROFLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiJaishankarcs-07shermaDabulls23

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Sulo has just made the matter worse for Archu. I think she has forgotten that Archu still has to live in that house and deal with the D clan. Why in God's name would she even think that Savita and other will attend????????  I had liked her character thus far, but now she has to go do this insane thing... she just ruined everything..Like i said earlier, she has lost  her marbles.Angry

Edited by jenelle05 - 09 August 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Sulochna is a very foolish woman ...

I hated the precap that she is inviting Deshmukh family for engagement ..She has no feelings for Ovi's pain and she also does not  care that this will put Archana in more trouble now .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarcs-07Ashlaikasherma

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
agree
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Here are my several posts on diff topics and I am pasting them here..so please stay with me would ya ...Tongue

I was so shocked to see the precap...Sanskar ki devi jhanda failaye huve came to Deshmukhs with audacity to invite them all for Arjun-Purvi's engagement..Simply to rub the rich damaad her naati has found...Choosing Purvi over Ovi..Ouch

Does she even realize she is Ovi's Nani?  How much salt she is pouring on Ovi's fresh wounds?  Angry

Manav really does not have to make his presence...he can be invited over the phone but if he does not go than there should not be any complaints against him...archana has taken her decision and stand and so should Manav...

I thought it was so shameless of Slappochana to go to D home to invite them..Savita should slap her twice IMHO...One for The slap she gave Sachu and one for showing up today.

All she cares is her naati Purvi has found a rich dude...All that poor mechanic Arjun w/o family name was bull pucky...A short lived challange...

Shame on a mother and a grand mother do chanas..

This is to JS's post abt tying Damo and Vandu..

Fried brain Damo, vandu the goat and Archana Bhakta DK all needs to be chained outside K home...

Here JS this is just for u to make u feel better as u r PO big time Hug

Sulo is the only one who has screwed Archu's brain and her marriage...People keep forgetting the damage this woman did to Deshmukh house while she stayed there...AngryAngry

With a mother like Sulo who needs MIL to ruin their life Embarrassed  And we call Savita evil Shocked Hmmm

What baffles me is skipping Archana the mother, Sanskar ki devi Sulo the Aaji is calling DK and fixing up the engagement and on the same evening...What is the rush yaar?  Is Sulo afraid that DK and Arjun might really get enlightened and run as far as they can?  Bakra haath laga to chhorna nahi hai kya??  She can smell, touch and feel the chachings and crores of it...Remember Arjun is the single heir to DK's money...Should engagement convo not be handled by mother Archana ??? Why is Sulo handling as if she is the mother..And w/o Archana's knowledge she plonked her big fat B @ Ds to invite them Angry

Manav the Daamad has money too but he has his parents, nephew, daughters so Money will surely be devided and not completely in her control...Here with Purvi marrying Arjun Sulo ki the bann padi yaaron ...Lottery nikli Dancing

This is also in reponse to JS post on how Sulo ruins someone's life (Arch) in the name of good intentions...

JS the fruit Archana does not fall too far from the tree Sulo...Mother like daughter...Hasn't Archana and her actions in the name of good intentions ruined someone's life??  Her own marriage to Manav, Manav as a human being, her kids, her ILs and Manav's life work-savings...No excuse for it..

Archu came to D and made her big announcement abt Arjun-Purvi to Ds...Next is her mother intruding and inviting Ds for their engagement..

Don't u see some similarities here???Wink

Sulo has raised Namoonas in the name of her daughters...Heck all 4 kids..Ouch

BTW pls do watch the link posted by Jenn in AarYa_ROCKS" topic abt "Varsha-Tej-Ovi " topic...It makes it so fresh what happened 18 yrs ago...No man would have stayed with the woman who ruined him completely..Let alone love her..Embarrassed

Pls watch the link provided by Jen on this topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139039&PID=62649784&#62649784

Here is my reponse to "No importance to Manav's children topic.

Why invite Deshmukhs?  They have nothing to do with Purvi...Savita, Ovi, Teju, Sachu all have nothing to do with Purvi getting engaged to Arjun..

Neither Purvi or Arjun are related to Ds.

Manav can be invited but over the phone as he is still married to Archana...But but rest of the Ds could careless and give 2 hoots abt Arjun-Purvi's relationship..

I am happy for Arjun-purvi and the cheer leaders Sulo-Archana & Dk...But that is it...

last but not least someone posted wondering what was in Sulo's head???

Well Do chana's heads are filled with  "Chana" nothing more...

Will add more if I think of something...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--JaishankarKalapics-07

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Ok guys this is my take...well you see someone has to tell the D clan, the engagement is taking place...and sulo is the only from the character list of the CV's to do it...arjun,purvi and DK are out..purvi wanted to say but manav disconnected the phone..if archana does it the fans will be 1000 times more pist so it is left to sulo...on hearing this from someone else and not from her father will sent ovi 10 times more berseck because they themselves will be to shocked to hear the news and wont be able to calm ovi...so nut ovi i have a feeling she will come to K clan house to see whether it is true or not..after seeing it will most likely in my opinion- which is based on the article-(that arjun-ovi marrige might take place) try to commit suicide.. this will lead to arjun-purvi break up...Crypurvi will let go for arjun to save ovi's life...(per PR custom made track-you have to sacrifice) in fear she will repeat the same thing again...also i feel manav will ask purvi to let go for arjun...i don't think he will be able to see anything happen to ovi...let me know what you guys think...

Edited by arjunaluis - 09 August 2012 at 3:59pm
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Here are my several posts on diff topics and I am pasting them here..so please stay with me would ya ...Tongue

I was so shocked to see the precap...Sanskar ki devi jhanda failaye huve came to Deshmukhs with audacity to invite them all for Arjun-Purvi's engagement..Simply to rub the rich damaad her naati has found...Choosing Purvi over Ovi..Ouch

Does she even realize she is Ovi's Nani?  How much salt she is pouring on Ovi's fresh wounds?  Angry

Manav really does not have to make his presence...he can be invited over the phone but if he does not go than there should not be any complaints against him...archana has taken her decision and stand and so should Manav...

I thought it was so shameless of Slappochana to go to D home to invite them..Savita should slap her twice IMHO...One for The slap she gave Sachu and one for showing up today.

All she cares is her naati Purvi has found a rich dude...All that poor mechanic Arjun w/o family name was bull pucky...A short lived challange...

Shame on a mother and a grand mother do chanas..

This is to JS's post abt tying Damo and Vandu..

Fried brain Damo, vandu the goat and Archana Bhakta DK all needs to be chained outside K home...

Here JS this is just for u to make u feel better as u r PO big time Hug

Sulo is the only one who has screwed Archu's brain and her marriage...People keep forgetting the damage this woman did to Deshmukh house while she stayed there...AngryAngry

With a mother like Sulo who needs MIL to ruin their life Embarrassed  And we call Savita evil Shocked Hmmm

What baffles me is skipping Archana the mother, Sanskar ki devi Sulo the Aaji is calling DK and fixing up the engagement and on the same evening...What is the rush yaar?  Is Sulo afraid that DK and Arjun might really get enlightened and run as far as they can?  Bakra haath laga to chhorna nahi hai kya??  She can smell, touch and feel the chachings and crores of it...Remember Arjun is the single heir to DK's money...Should engagement convo not be handled by mother Archana ??? Why is Sulo handling as if she is the mother..And w/o Archana's knowledge she plonked her big fat B @ Ds to invite them Angry

Manav the Daamad has money too but he has his parents, nephew, daughters so Money will surely be devided and not completely in her control...Here with Purvi marrying Arjun Sulo ki the bann padi yaaron ...Lottery nikli Dancing

This is also in reponse to JS post on how Sulo ruins someone's life (Arch) in the name of good intentions...

JS the fruit Archana does not fall too far from the tree Sulo...Mother like daughter...Hasn't Archana and her actions in the name of good intentions ruined someone's life??  Her own marriage to Manav, Manav as a human being, her kids, her ILs and Manav's life work-savings...No excuse for it..

Archu came to D and made her big announcement abt Arjun-Purvi to Ds...Next is her mother intruding and inviting Ds for their engagement..

Don't u see some similarities here???Wink

Sulo has raised Namoonas in the name of her daughters...Heck all 4 kids..Ouch

BTW pls do watch the link posted by Jenn in AarYa_ROCKS" topic abt "Varsha-Tej-Ovi " topic...It makes it so fresh what happened 18 yrs ago...No man would have stayed with the woman who ruined him completely..Let alone love her..Embarrassed

Pls watch the link provided by Jen on this topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139039&PID=62649784&#62649784

Here is my reponse to "No importance to Manav's children topic.

Why invite Deshmukhs?  They have nothing to do with Purvi...Savita, Ovi, Teju, Sachu all have nothing to do with Purvi getting engaged to Arjun..

Neither Purvi or Arjun are related to Ds.

Manav can be invited but over the phone as he is still married to Archana...But but rest of the Ds could careless and give 2 hoots abt Arjun-Purvi's relationship..

I am happy for Arjun-purvi and the cheer leaders Sulo-Archana & Dk...But that is it...

last but not least someone posted wondering what was in Sulo's head???

Well Do chana's heads are filled with  "Chana" nothing more...

Will add more if I think of something...

You are way to kind Varsha...I could say so many other thingsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

Go to top