Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sulo has just made the matter worse for Archu. I think she has forgotten that Archu still has to live in that house and deal with the D clan. Why in God's name would she even think that Savita and other will attend????????  I had liked her character thus far, but now she has to go do this insane thing... she just ruined everything..Like i said earlier, she has lost  her marbles.😑

Edited by jenelle05 - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sulochna is a very foolish woman ...

I hated the precap that she is inviting Deshmukh family for engagement ..She has no feelings for Ovi's pain and she also does not  care that this will put Archana in more trouble now .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Here are my several posts on diff topics and I am pasting them here..so please stay with me would ya ...πŸ˜›

I was so shocked to see the precap...Sanskar ki devi jhanda failaye huve came to Deshmukhs with audacity to invite them all for Arjun-Purvi's engagement..Simply to rub the rich damaad her naati has found...Choosing Purvi over Ovi..

Does she even realize she is Ovi's Nani?  How much salt she is pouring on Ovi's fresh wounds?  😑

Manav really does not have to make his presence...he can be invited over the phone but if he does not go than there should not be any complaints against him...archana has taken her decision and stand and so should Manav...

I thought it was so shameless of Slappochana to go to D home to invite them..Savita should slap her twice IMHO...One for The slap she gave Sachu and one for showing up today.

All she cares is her naati Purvi has found a rich dude...All that poor mechanic Arjun w/o family name was bull pucky...A short lived challange...

Shame on a mother and a grand mother do chanas..

This is to JS's post abt tying Damo and Vandu..

Fried brain Damo, vandu the goat and Archana Bhakta DK all needs to be chained outside K home...

Here JS this is just for u to make u feel better as u r PO big time πŸ€—

Sulo is the only one who has screwed Archu's brain and her marriage...People keep forgetting the damage this woman did to Deshmukh house while she stayed there...😑😑

With a mother like Sulo who needs MIL to ruin their life 😳  And we call Savita evil 😲 Hmmm

What baffles me is skipping Archana the mother, Sanskar ki devi Sulo the Aaji is calling DK and fixing up the engagement and on the same evening...What is the rush yaar?  Is Sulo afraid that DK and Arjun might really get enlightened and run as far as they can?  Bakra haath laga to chhorna nahi hai kya??  She can smell, touch and feel the chachings and crores of it...Remember Arjun is the single heir to DK's money...Should engagement convo not be handled by mother Archana ??? Why is Sulo handling as if she is the mother..And w/o Archana's knowledge she plonked her big fat B @ Ds to invite them 😑

Manav the Daamad has money too but he has his parents, nephew, daughters so Money will surely be devided and not completely in her control...Here with Purvi marrying Arjun Sulo ki the bann padi yaaron ...Lottery nikli

This is also in reponse to JS post on how Sulo ruins someone's life (Arch) in the name of good intentions...

JS the fruit Archana does not fall too far from the tree Sulo...Mother like daughter...Hasn't Archana and her actions in the name of good intentions ruined someone's life??  Her own marriage to Manav, Manav as a human being, her kids, her ILs and Manav's life work-savings...No excuse for it..

Archu came to D and made her big announcement abt Arjun-Purvi to Ds...Next is her mother intruding and inviting Ds for their engagement..

Don't u see some similarities here???πŸ˜‰

Sulo has raised Namoonas in the name of her daughters...Heck all 4 kids..

BTW pls do watch the link posted by Jenn in AarYa_ROCKS" topic abt "Varsha-Tej-Ovi " topic...It makes it so fresh what happened 18 yrs ago...No man would have stayed with the woman who ruined him completely..Let alone love her..😳

Pls watch the link provided by Jen on this topic https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62649784

Here is my reponse to "No importance to Manav's children topic.

Why invite Deshmukhs?  They have nothing to do with Purvi...Savita, Ovi, Teju, Sachu all have nothing to do with Purvi getting engaged to Arjun..

Neither Purvi or Arjun are related to Ds.

Manav can be invited but over the phone as he is still married to Archana...But but rest of the Ds could careless and give 2 hoots abt Arjun-Purvi's relationship..

I am happy for Arjun-purvi and the cheer leaders Sulo-Archana & Dk...But that is it...

last but not least someone posted wondering what was in Sulo's head???

Well Do chana's heads are filled with  "Chana" nothing more...

Will add more if I think of something...

arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys this is my take...well you see someone has to tell the D clan, the engagement is taking place...and sulo is the only from the character list of the CV's to do it...arjun,purvi and DK are out..purvi wanted to say but manav disconnected the phone..if archana does it the fans will be 1000 times more pist so it is left to sulo...on hearing this from someone else and not from her father will sent ovi 10 times more berseck because they themselves will be to shocked to hear the news and wont be able to calm ovi...so nut ovi i have a feeling she will come to K clan house to see whether it is true or not..after seeing it will most likely in my opinion- which is based on the article-(that arjun-ovi marrige might take place) try to commit suicide.. this will lead to arjun-purvi break up...😭purvi will let go for arjun to save ovi's life...(per PR custom made track-you have to sacrifice) in fear she will repeat the same thing again...also i feel manav will ask purvi to let go for arjun...i don't think he will be able to see anything happen to ovi...let me know what you guys think... Edited by arjunaluis - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Here are my several posts on diff topics and I am pasting them here..so please stay with me would ya ...πŸ˜›

I was so shocked to see the precap...Sanskar ki devi jhanda failaye huve came to Deshmukhs with audacity to invite them all for Arjun-Purvi's engagement..Simply to rub the rich damaad her naati has found...Choosing Purvi over Ovi..

Does she even realize she is Ovi's Nani?  How much salt she is pouring on Ovi's fresh wounds?  😑

Manav really does not have to make his presence...he can be invited over the phone but if he does not go than there should not be any complaints against him...archana has taken her decision and stand and so should Manav...

I thought it was so shameless of Slappochana to go to D home to invite them..Savita should slap her twice IMHO...One for The slap she gave Sachu and one for showing up today.

All she cares is her naati Purvi has found a rich dude...All that poor mechanic Arjun w/o family name was bull pucky...A short lived challange...

Shame on a mother and a grand mother do chanas..

This is to JS's post abt tying Damo and Vandu..

Fried brain Damo, vandu the goat and Archana Bhakta DK all needs to be chained outside K home...

Here JS this is just for u to make u feel better as u r PO big time πŸ€—

Sulo is the only one who has screwed Archu's brain and her marriage...People keep forgetting the damage this woman did to Deshmukh house while she stayed there...😑😑

With a mother like Sulo who needs MIL to ruin their life 😳  And we call Savita evil 😲 Hmmm

What baffles me is skipping Archana the mother, Sanskar ki devi Sulo the Aaji is calling DK and fixing up the engagement and on the same evening...What is the rush yaar?  Is Sulo afraid that DK and Arjun might really get enlightened and run as far as they can?  Bakra haath laga to chhorna nahi hai kya??  She can smell, touch and feel the chachings and crores of it...Remember Arjun is the single heir to DK's money...Should engagement convo not be handled by mother Archana ??? Why is Sulo handling as if she is the mother..And w/o Archana's knowledge she plonked her big fat B @ Ds to invite them 😑

Manav the Daamad has money too but he has his parents, nephew, daughters so Money will surely be devided and not completely in her control...Here with Purvi marrying Arjun Sulo ki the bann padi yaaron ...Lottery nikli

This is also in reponse to JS post on how Sulo ruins someone's life (Arch) in the name of good intentions...

JS the fruit Archana does not fall too far from the tree Sulo...Mother like daughter...Hasn't Archana and her actions in the name of good intentions ruined someone's life??  Her own marriage to Manav, Manav as a human being, her kids, her ILs and Manav's life work-savings...No excuse for it..

Archu came to D and made her big announcement abt Arjun-Purvi to Ds...Next is her mother intruding and inviting Ds for their engagement..

Don't u see some similarities here???πŸ˜‰

Sulo has raised Namoonas in the name of her daughters...Heck all 4 kids..

BTW pls do watch the link posted by Jenn in AarYa_ROCKS" topic abt "Varsha-Tej-Ovi " topic...It makes it so fresh what happened 18 yrs ago...No man would have stayed with the woman who ruined him completely..Let alone love her..😳

Pls watch the link provided by Jen on this topic https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62649784

Here is my reponse to "No importance to Manav's children topic.

Why invite Deshmukhs?  They have nothing to do with Purvi...Savita, Ovi, Teju, Sachu all have nothing to do with Purvi getting engaged to Arjun..

Neither Purvi or Arjun are related to Ds.

Manav can be invited but over the phone as he is still married to Archana...But but rest of the Ds could careless and give 2 hoots abt Arjun-Purvi's relationship..

I am happy for Arjun-purvi and the cheer leaders Sulo-Archana & Dk...But that is it...

last but not least someone posted wondering what was in Sulo's head???

Well Do chana's heads are filled with  "Chana" nothing more...

Will add more if I think of something...

You are way to kind Varsha...I could say so many other things😑
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sulo is most cunning woman...she does what ever she wants...and if anything goes wrong she can use her 'daamaad astra' getting asthama attack...then all the wrong will go on savita/twins/manav...then manav will beg infront of archu then archu is mahaan asusual...
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No, she is not.  I am not sure what her intent is but surely not a smart or sensible move.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really missed KC today as she would have had a field day with Sulo and her kaand...I did shared the storyline with her over the pm and guess what she responded folks πŸ˜›

54 yr old beautiful Archana should marry DK and Purvi shud marry Arjun so all wealth remains in Karanjkar family

I am sure dear Sulo will bless saying '' Aakhir Archana ko bhi apni zindagi ka khayaal karna chahiye ''

Why Punni for DK πŸ˜‰ hbk is right DK seems to be a fangirl of Archana

DK  , dear fried brain achoholic Damo , and Vandu the goat all r such huge fans

then all 3 can live happily ever after who gives a damn about Manav and the kids

they can spend the time shuttling happily between Canada and India and give a damn about the Deshmukhs

so what if one daughter is experiencing heartbreak [ ovi] one is a stunned taxi driver [ Teju] one feels horribly abandoned [ Sachu] and one is a Total criminal due to the insistence of dear Archana that he be given to a psychotic sister when so many were there to look after him in the party...
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I really missed KC today as she would have had a field day with Sulo and her kaand...I did shared the storyline with her over the pm and guess what she responded folks πŸ˜›

54 yr old beautiful Archana should marry DK and Purvi shud marry Arjun so all wealth remains in Karanjkar family

I am sure dear Sulo will bless saying '' Aakhir Archana ko bhi apni zindagi ka khayaal karna chahiye ''

Why Punni for DK πŸ˜‰ hbk is right DK seems to be a fangirl of Archana

DK  , dear fried brain achoholic Damo , and Vandu the goat all r such huge fans

then all 3 can live happily ever after who gives a damn about Manav and the kids

they can spend the time shuttling happily between Canada and India and give a damn about the Deshmukhs

so what if one daughter is experiencing heartbreak [ ovi] one is a stunned taxi driver [ Teju] one feels horribly abandoned [ Sachu] and one is a Total criminal due to the insistence of dear Archana that he be given to a psychotic sister when so many were there to look after him in the party...

Kool dear can only summarize rightly today's episode, VarshaπŸ€—...miss her sooo much...the last para is just spot on...celebration must go on...how does it matter all Arman kids are suffering...for the happiness of the oh! the Golden Girl..all else can go to hell...so aptly put together...so miss her commentary today...
Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
dilwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

nthing so has ovi,wat hav she dne to sulo.people hate savita mst call her selfish women but wen purvi was in danger,evn she was scared and wrried for her.deshmuk fly hav seen ovi loosng herself and crying lik mad and sulo knws it.stil she wants to go there.as per d articles if arjun-ovi marriage is happng(wich i am too against it) want to see if sulo wil ask purvi to attend d marriage

ya Ovi was wrong. She could never know Arjun doesn't love her/ It was one sided love all the way. Why should a girl get mad for some one, who doesn't even care for her? Don't worry Poorvi will also be invited to Arjun-Ovi marriage. I am assuring you.