India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Is Sulo in her senses?

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sulo really has the audacity to Invite the Deshmuk clan. Has she been blind and deaf to all what is going on? Did she forget Archu's sufferings?
i think Sulo  has lost her marbles.

No right thinking person would've have done this. She is oblivious to her other grand daughter pain. Granted, Ovi has been acting like a total Psychopath but Sulo should at least have some consideration. She wants to gloat that she has gotten a rich husband for Purvi. Has she forgotten that Ovi was engaged to Arjun?

Savita should knock Sulo's teeth down her throat. What was going in Sulo's mind when she invited them? she was probably thinking that she should invite Archu's family. Geez, Archu's family doesn't care for her nor you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the humane thing to do would have been to invite Manav (since he has accepted Purvi as his daughter) and that to over the phone. No dealings should be done with the others of the D clan.
Did she really think Savita would take this and stay quite?  I think she has forgotten Savita's temperment.

Looks like Ovi isn't the only one suffering from insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jenelle05 - 09 August 2012 at 11:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10quarkysanayahlukin4goodSoapJaishankarsushkita10nalonynnejAshlaika.Senorita.relentless.Dabulls23

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
u r rite suslachana really a nutDeadshe knows its not easy for deshmukh family accept the engagement why she needs to invite?Angryif it is not purvi  if it is any other girll in place of purvi, deshmukh never accept it bc they cant go to that person' engagement who refused to marry their girl.no family in india would go the boy's engagement who refused their beti.this sulachana cross all the limit.she seems not feeling ovi and manav willnt feel good about it?ovi already gone mad.out of controll so why she needs to go there in front ovi and inviting arjun going to marry purvi?let them live themselves.sulachana might think ovi will b happy and dance in arvi engagementROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahlukin4goodSoapJaishankarKalapics-07sherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I was shckd seeing wat sulo did,first of all planing engagement all of a sudden,hw much i knw dere shld be mahurat at such.and mr d k happily agreeing,as if he dnt hav guest here.so who were people in arjun-ovi engagemnt,or mite b he is embarassd cause of his son who got engaged wid bth sistrs.and den wat sulo did was...ovi is her own blood,evn if she doesnt tke her as own,atleast b a little human.i genuinely want sulo to suffr,lik savita is seeingovi cryng(if karma really exist),

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarKalapics-07Tunasnah.Senorita.Dabulls23

dilwar Groupbie
dilwar
dilwar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@sherma

i agree it was bad of Sulo. but why do u want purvi to suffer anyway? what did she do? 
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Guess old age eventually caught Sulo..Sulo has totally proved me today she is totally a biased lady..Without thinking of the repercussions of what her very own daughter (Archu) might face with D's just after what Archu told her what happened when she announced about Arvi and also knowing Ovi's current state of mind ,Sulo brilliantly goes to D's and invites them for Purvi's engagement..Brilliant..
This truly confirms who is the main reason for ruining Archu's life with many such actions like these.Sulo I think forgot that Ovi is her grand-daughter as well who is in a distraught unstable state.
Sulo time and again has proved how she can easily forget the events of the past or what she has done in the past and act as though nothing has happened. I can clearly say that Sulo has never understood Archu ,ever...She has always screwed her life and now she is doing the same for both her grand-daughters..
For a change tomorrow I might enjoy Savita blasting Sulo coz she deserves it for coming there to rub salt in the wounds of D's and especially Ovi.
Archu is there and its Archu who should say about the engagement at a appropriate time and if at all Archu would have mentioned it to Manav  alone and not to all..This was totally appalling. Sulo deserves everything coming her side tomorrow.She has once again put Archu in trouble.After she leaves,the D's will tear Archu apart again.
I feel so sorry for Archu,Manav n Ovi n Purvi here.Thanks to Sulo all four lives would be in trouble again.Archu should stop talking to Sulo after this.She should show her anger towards Sulo for being so heartless and stupid putting people in trouble.

Edited by Jaishankar - 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

quarky--Jenelle--Kalapics-07Tunasnahsherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i agree it was bad of Sulo. but why do u want purvi to suffer anyway? what did she do? quote Dilwar

I am curious, how will Purvi suffer??

Edited by Kalapi - 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilwar

@sherma
</div>
<div>
i agree it was bad of Sulo. but why do u want purvi to suffer anyway? what did she do?
nthing so has ovi,wat hav she dne to sulo.people hate savita mst call her selfish women but wen purvi was in danger,evn she was scared and wrried for her.deshmuk fly hav seen ovi loosng herself and crying lik mad and sulo knws it.stil she wants to go there.as per d articles if arjun-ovi marriage is happng(wich i am too against it) want to see if sulo wil ask purvi to attend d marriage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Jai…you are so right…Sanskari Devi Sulo had screwed Archu's life before…don't really know what in that head of hersAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07JaishankarTunasnahsherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top