Originally posted by LadyMcbeth
Interesting episode today... few things I liked:
1) KD's plan... it was brilliant! He knows precisely what each person's weak spot is and has no second thoughts about exploiting it.
No wonder KD's the master planner.If Jaitley wasn't the original Junglee, his plans would never fail.
Eggjacktly! I don't think KD's plan failed entirely ... Jaitley took the bait, didn't he? But he quickly saw through it as well... Koi aur hota toh, he wouldn't have seen through it so fast.
2) Piddi acting on KD's plan. Bobby was impressed and so was I
Yay!!!!KD as cupidPiddi was so cute when he got happy over Bobby "complimenting" him.
I know! Piddi blushes like a girl when he is trying to impress Bobby. The fact that he actually managed to take Bobby to finish the game was quite grand!
3) Jaitley first taking the bait, then realizing it is a prank... maan liya dude!
JJ will always be one step ahead in the end.Love this guy
LOL ... if he wasn't a junglee himself, he would never have seen through the plan. Btw, notable to mention - Jaitley too threatened physical harm without using the crutches of administrative punishments. I think it remains to be seen if he will actually act out on those threats...i.e. do tit for tat. Otherwise the smart students will disregard his threats as empty threats.
4) Jaitley defending the students in front of Banga. Will go a long way in establishing his trust with the students
The first sign showcasing their future relationship.
5) KD defending Kiya. It was out of the blue - I didn't expect it. But then I didn't expect Ranveer to get up to hit/threaten Kiya either... KD has hots for Kiya, whether he likes it or not. He is drawn to her and she is awed by him ... instant chemistry!
I think it was the best scene of the epi.Kya chem hai.And u r rite, he DOES have the hots for her.That is why he can't stay near her and not fight and subsequently draw her attention towards him.He might taunt her, mock her, but he wouldn't stand anyone hurting her physically.Speaking of Ranveer dissapointed me quite a bit today.I hadn't liked a lot of his dialogues to KD till date, I know they are enemies and all but some of them were very demeaning of KD's background, but since like KiSha he too was a flawed character with a messed up family, I tried to overlook it.But this was a bit too much.Almost raising his hand on a girl.And on top of that he almost got KD into trouble.Whether he likes it or not they were all involved in the plan,and like KD and Panchi said, he can't back out now and act as if it was all KD's fault.
WORD on KD! re: Ranveer - well I am not a phan gurl, if you ask me. But I can kinda sorta understand where he is coming from. He was angry with Kiya for insulting Panchi the day before. He has never liked her or KD. So he informed Piddi about the plan failing and Piddi informed KD... As it is Piddi is the bridge between KD and Ranveer. Besides I don't think he would've ended up hitting her or something. At most he would have just shook her up or pushed her hard...
6) Ranveer's fickleness being exposed. Believe it or not, I kinda liked it that Panchi knew exactly what he thought about her. Not everyone in real world is that lucky to know what people think about them. At least now she'll know where she stands with him.
This was another scene where Ranveer dissapointed me.Just gritting his teeth at Kiya, reprimanding Bobby n Piddi for calling Panchi moti and riding a bicycle with her is not friendship.I thought she would be more important than atleast some random chick whom he's gonna dump after some time anyway.That girl called Panchi a helicopter(AKA a chpkoo) and he didn't say anything.Oh yeah he did...he spoke out the teddy bear commentWow...nice opinion he has of his bestie.
Actually like I said, I liked this scene. Ranveer is a disappointment... he lacks seriousness, focus goal in his life. Unless Panchi sees Ranveer for who he is, she will never understand her place in his life.
7) Kiya the traitor at work ... she doesn't know what she's doing yet as she feels she is an outsider. Once she realizes the importance of being a part of the "gang", she'll do anything to protect them.
I'm so waiting for that day.She so needs people in her life who find her important to them.
8) Samar's party - although it came a bit too soon, and people will be speculating who'll go with whom etc - it is a nice break. I had rather liked the fresher's ball track in Left Right Left.
I'm so damn excited for the party!!!!The promo looks awesome and it gonna be a 1 hr specialWaiting eagerly for it
1 hr special, is it? I didn't know about it As much as I like the jodis, hope the jodis are not forced or unnatural...i.e. hope they don't pair up people who have no business to be together.