India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

8/9: Interesting turn today (Page 2)

Arya311 IF-Rockerz
Arya311
Arya311

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I actually guessed it that this would have been KD's plan after seeing yesterday's precap because ummm it's Piddi and he does everything after consulting his KD "bhai"LOL I like KD-Piddi relationship, it's comically endearing...especially from Piddi's end.LOL Actually, Piddi's relationship with almost every one is pretty good and the guy who plays Piddi has good comic timing. 

@KD stopping Ranveer---I think as of now it was just him stopping Ranveer from advancing at someone, especially a "girl," as if he's approaching KD. KD has a very calm demeanor. He doesn't waste his energy and his mind on getting worked up at something or someone like Ranveer. Ranveer plunges in or at someone before he thinks his way through the situation whereas KD seems very calculative of his every step and statement. He says less and does the most unlike Ranveer. They are polar opposites which explains their constant clashes and difference of opinion.

@Jaitley protecting them against Banga--- Banga seems to be their common foe and i'm guessing as the show progresses and as the "buddy project" comes forth, there will be more of Jaitley + gang vs Banga.  

@Ranveer- panchi --- umm yeah that was coming. Why do all friends-turned-lovers stories have to have the girl fall for the guy first? In fact why even churn up a "love" angle between them? Sometimes, platonic "love" stories of BFFs are more endearing than those typicals stories. eh but whatever. 
oh and regarding his "fickleness" at the end-- he's taking her for granted. He sure can't go on without her by his side, but since Panchi's always there for him and got his back, he's gotten in to the habit of having her around. The moment she backs out even a tiny bit or stops putting her entire attention on him most of the times, he would go looking for her. and may be after what she heard in the last part of the episode, she might actually take a few steps back, go to the party with someone else and Ranveer might end up hovering around her in the party after he gets bored of one his "dates" and misses having Panchi around. 

@Kiya being "traitor"-- True that. Right now she is scorned by them for obvious reasons as well as because she doesn't feel the need to "belong" with them. When she does start to have that feeling of belonging with them and when she starts identifying with the gang, she'll definitely be on the front lines with her counterpart aka KD. Actually, this goes on for every one of them. Right now they are like scattered electrons in an empty space and in order to come together and overcome the repulsion, they would need an oppositely charged proton aka Jaitley, only then will they be able to stabilize and move forward with whatever they're aiming to do with all these "revolts."

Edited by Arya311 - 09 August 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethsweetshine..DamonCrazy..

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
AWSUMM postClap

hehe yess KD's plan was actually Brilliant the fact that he knew wat wud make Jaitley jump out widout thinking was really Amazing Big smile

Aaahh i luvd the way Piddi executed the whole plan and Bobby being impressed awww Piddi ki tou nikal pariii haha LOL

Jaitley defending the students in front of Banga hehe well i guess wen it cums to Banga Jailtey tends to keep things away from him as he perfectly know Banga in and out and if he wud smell sumthing fishy he wud creat a havoc for the students and plus the Princi too
But yeah cant wait to see the relationship btw Jaitley and students grow upEmbarrassed

WOAAHHH the best part of today hahaha totally Unexpected was KD defending Kiya...gosh seriusly now tou i'm definitely sure watever it maybe KD definitely feels for Kiya and so dus she..aaahh they r soo HAWTBlushing

OMG the end aahh that was really horrible...felt really bad for Panchi the girl had so much hopes and expectations from her bestie and hearing out him say all dat gosh that hurts...anoder total unexpected scene but thou i liked dis sudden track in their story as it gave Panchi a realisation abt her worth in his life Confused

haha abt Kiya being the traitor hehe i guess now is the time where she will sumhow without knowing will gel up with the gang and maybe being a traitor she will realise their worth...she mite end up doing a mistake which will make her realise the worth of the gang Tongue

aahh cnt wait for the party coming up EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth..DamonCrazy..

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Interesting episode today... few things I liked:

1) KD's plan... it was brilliant! He knows precisely what each person's weak spot is and has no second thoughts about exploiting it.

No wonder KD's the master planner.If Jaitley wasn't the original Junglee, his plans would never fail.

Eggjacktly! I don't think KD's plan failed entirely ... Jaitley took the bait, didn't he? But he quickly saw through it as well... Koi aur hota toh, he wouldn't have seen through it so fast. 
2) Piddi acting on KD's plan. Bobby was impressed and so was I Big smile

Yay!!!!KD as cupidSmilePiddi was so cute when he got happy over Bobby "complimenting" him.

I know! Piddi blushes like a girl when he is trying to impress Bobby. The fact that he actually managed to take Bobby to finish the game was quite grand! 

3) Jaitley first taking the bait, then realizing it is a prank... maan liya dude! 

JJ will always be one step ahead in the end.Love this guySmile

LOL ... if he wasn't a junglee himself, he would never have seen through the plan. Btw, notable to mention - Jaitley too threatened physical harm without using the crutches of administrative punishments. I think it remains to be seen if he will actually act out on those threats...i.e. do tit for tat. Otherwise the smart students will disregard his threats as empty threats. 

4) Jaitley defending the students in front of Banga. Will go a long way in establishing his trust with the students

The first sign showcasing their future relationship.

Yup! 
5) KD defending Kiya. It was out of the blue - I didn't expect it. But then I didn't expect Ranveer to get up to hit/threaten Kiya either... KD has hots for Kiya, whether he likes it or not. He is drawn to her and she is awed by him ... instant chemistry! 

I think it was the best scene of the epi.Kya chem hai.And u r rite, he DOES have the hots for her.That is why he can't stay near her and not fight and subsequently draw her attention towards him.He might taunt her, mock her, but he wouldn't stand anyone hurting her physically.Speaking of Ranveer dissapointed me quite a bit today.I hadn't liked a lot of his dialogues to KD till date, I know they are enemies and all but some of them were very demeaning of KD's background, but since like KiSha he too was a flawed character with a messed up family, I tried to overlook it.But this was a bit too much.Almost raising his hand on a girl.And on top of that he almost got KD into trouble.Whether he likes it or not they were all involved in the plan,and like KD and Panchi said, he can't back out now and act as if it was all KD's fault.

WORD on KD! re: Ranveer - well I am not a phan gurl, if you ask me. But I can kinda sorta understand where he is coming from. He was angry with Kiya for insulting Panchi the day before. He has never liked her or KD. So he informed Piddi about the plan failing and Piddi informed KD... As it is Piddi is the bridge between KD and Ranveer. Besides I don't think he would've ended up hitting her or something. At most he would have just shook her up or pushed her hard... 

6) Ranveer's fickleness being exposed. Believe it or not, I kinda liked it that Panchi knew exactly what he thought about her. Not everyone in real world is that lucky to know what people think about them. At least now she'll know where she stands with him. 

This was another scene where Ranveer dissapointed me.Just gritting his teeth at Kiya, reprimanding Bobby n Piddi for calling Panchi moti and riding a bicycle with her is not friendship.I thought she would be more important than atleast some random chick whom he's gonna dump after some time anyway.That girl called Panchi a helicopter(AKA a chpkoo) and he didn't say anything.Oh yeah he did...he spoke out the teddy bear commentAngryWow...nice opinion he has of his bestie.

Actually like I said, I liked this scene. Ranveer is a disappointment... he lacks seriousness, focus goal in his life. Unless Panchi sees Ranveer for who he is, she will never understand her place in his life. 
7) Kiya the traitor at work ... she doesn't know what she's doing yet as she feels she is an outsider. Once she realizes the importance of being a part of the "gang", she'll do anything to protect them. 

I'm so waiting for that day.She so needs people in her life who find her important to them. 

Yep.

8) Samar's party - although it came a bit too soon, and people will be speculating who'll go with whom etc - it is a nice break. I had rather liked the fresher's ball track in Left Right Left. 

I'm so damn excited for the party!!!!The promo looks awesome and it gonna be a 1 hr specialSmileWaiting eagerly for it.

1 hr special, is it? I didn't know about it Smile As much as I like the jodis, hope the jodis are not forced or unnatural...i.e. hope they don't pair up people who have no business to be together. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

I was actually wondering...Why is KD so silent in Detention Class...finally He acted and man that was spot on...

I actually dint get the catch ...why did KD protected Kiya...soft corner..naah not so early...maybe ladki par haath nahi uthana chahiye...but what I dint get was ...what exaclt KD was referring to when he said ...dushman toh koi aur hain...was he directing it at ranveer..but It was Ranveer who informed right..???  Did I missed something over here...

Lolzz..Samar's reaction to Juhi's Antics...That Dude really acts well...What Polished dialogue delivery and Expressions...sometimes His acting seems to be inspired from BigB...I mean he do kind of Voice Modulation...

Bobby looks seriousy impressed with Piddi...They make an Fun couple...Naice Chemistry...

Ranveer-Panchi same ghista pita Frienship-Love Angle...no comments...

Edit:  Fresher's Ball Track of LRL was realy Entertaining one...hahahha..each Charac ter had a diff role to play their...my personel Fav's were Alekh and Madonna ...hahahah what a Couple ..:P

I think KD protected Kiya because other than having obvious hots for her, he has some principles in life. Hitting women doesn't seem to fit his morals. Re: Dushman toh koi aur hai - yeah it was directed towards Ranveer for sure. KD felt betrayed because Ranveer didn't bother to inform him that the plan had flopped and Jaitley was coming back. 

Juhi - seems wannabe-ish... her entry was not given as much focus as the others. Actually Samar is strictly okay IMHO. He still leaves a lot to be desired. 

Bobby and Piddi - LOL... they ARE funny. What happens when a prankster falls in LOWE with a jockey? We'll wait and watch. 

Ranveer and Panchi - Agreed! 

LRL - Alekh and Madonna were the highlight of the episode LOL Kunal Kapoor was one of the most convincing girl I have ever seen a boy play...

..DamonCrazy..

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Interesting episode today... few things I liked:

1) KD's plan... it was brilliant! He knows precisely what each person's weak spot is and has no second thoughts about exploiting it.

True. Even though the whole point where it failed shows how much these Royals have to grow up in their planning.

Yup. Teens think they are infallible and immortal. It is awesome that there is someone like Jaitley who understands their psyche!   

2) Piddi acting on KD's plan. Bobby was impressed and so was I Big smile

That guy is brilliant! (Remember Yudi from LRL)

Oh I so do... I loved Kunal in LRL, Remix and even NBT. Piddi is a natural - just like him. 

3) Jaitley first taking the bait, then realizing it is a prank... maan liya dude! 

He's Royals ka baap.

Agreed! 

4) Jaitley defending the students in front of Banga. Will go a long way in establishing his trust with the students

Yes it will... the major fact that he sticks to his rules. Now i wonder what outcome would be of his second set of rules.

Agreed! 

5) KD defending Kiya. It was out of the blue - I didn't expect it. But then I didn't expect Ranveer to get up to hit/threaten Kiya either... KD has hots for Kiya, whether he likes it or not. He is drawn to her and she is awed by him ... instant chemistry! 

Sexual tension honestly. But then the reason KD gave was a such a bogus excuse!! It's all the way opposites attract!

Agreed! 

6) Ranveer's fickleness being exposed. Believe it or not, I kinda liked it that Panchi knew exactly what he thought about her. Not everyone in real world is that lucky to know what people think about them. At least now she'll know where she stands with him. 

Paanchi is that favorite teddy for him that as a kid we'd flaunt and as a teen we'd keep hidden in our closet, yet it'll be our favorite always.

WORD Clap

7) Kiya the traitor at work ... she doesn't know what she's doing yet as she feels she is an outsider. Once she realizes the importance of being a part of the "gang", she'll do anything to protect them. 

I wonder what would it be exactly that'll make her feel a part of the gang.

It'll definitely not be whole-heartedly at first. I think Jaitley may have an influential role to play here. 

8) Samar's party - although it came a bit too soon, and people will be speculating who'll go with whom etc - it is a nice break. I had rather liked the fresher's ball track in Left Right Left. 

Eee... You watch LRL!! Finally after a long time i'm meeting a fellow LRLian. Yeah the Fresher's Ball track was great! But I'm guessing this will be tad bit different.

I did! I loved the first 100 episodes or so. And from there it went downhill. Didn't watch after Rajveer left. 

..DamonCrazy..

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arya311

I actually guessed it that this would have been KD's plan after seeing yesterday's precap because ummm it's Piddi and he does everything after consulting his KD "bhai"LOL I like KD-Piddi relationship, it's comically endearing...especially from Piddi's end.LOL Actually, Piddi's relationship with almost every one is pretty good and the guy who plays Piddi has good comic timing. 

@KD stopping Ranveer---I think as of now it was just him stopping Ranveer from advancing at someone, especially a "girl," as if he's approaching KD. KD has a very calm demeanor. He doesn't waste his energy and his mind on getting worked up at something or someone like Ranveer. Ranveer plunges in or at someone before he thinks his way through the situation whereas KD seems very calculative of his every step and statement. He says less and does the most unlike Ranveer. They are polar opposites which explains their constant clashes and difference of opinion.

@Jaitley protecting them against Banga--- Banga seems to be their common foe and i'm guessing as the show progresses and as the "buddy project" comes forth, there will be more of Jaitley + gang vs Banga.  

@Ranveer- panchi --- umm yeah that was coming. Why do all friends-turned-lovers stories have to have the girl fall for the guy first? In fact why even churn up a "love" angle between them? Sometimes, platonic "love" stories of BFFs are more endearing than those typicals stories. eh but whatever. 
oh and regarding his "fickleness" at the end-- he's taking her for granted. He sure can't go on without her by his side, but since Panchi's always there for him and got his back, he's gotten in to the habit of having her around. The moment she backs out even a tiny bit or stops putting her entire attention on him most of the times, he would go looking for her. and may be after what she heard in the last part of the episode, she might actually take a few steps back, go to the party with someone else and Ranveer might end up hovering around her in the party after he gets bored of one his "dates" and misses having Panchi around. 

@Kiya being "traitor"-- True that. Right now she is scorned by them for obvious reasons as well as because she doesn't feel the need to "belong" with them. When she does start to have that feeling of belonging with them and when she starts identifying with the gang, she'll definitely be on the front lines with her counterpart aka KD. Actually, this goes on for every one of them. Right now they are like scattered electrons in an empty space and in order to come together and overcome the repulsion, they would need an oppositely charged proton aka Jaitley, only then will they be able to stabilize and move forward with whatever they're aiming to do with all these "revolts."

Hey Arya, so you had guessed it was KD's plan, eh? Wahi main soochun ... how did Piddi become so brilliant? LOL He is quite natural in his scenes with KD if you ask me... although his shyness with Bobby is endearing, it is getting a bit repetitive. But Piddi and KD rock! 

Re: KD - this guy truly intrigues me. Whether he likes it or not, he has his own set of principles inherited from his immandar policewala dad. All he craves for is money - having seen poverty from such close quarters. I hope the makers are consistent with his character. The dark brooding ones are the most brilliant ones. Is it a wonder that he tops the class? 

Ranveer-Panchi - The storyline is as stale as it can get. But I don't think Panchi has "fallen" for Ranveer yet. Just as Ranveer treats Panchi as a consolation prize, Panchi knows that despite Ranveer's flings, he will come back to her as they are BFFs. It is important for that belief to get shattered before things get serious. And yes, I too hate the fact that it is always the sweet girl with a soft heart who fall for the guy first ...How primitive is that? Dead I hope the makers go the Ishq-Vishq way by inducing a doubt in Ranveer's mind that Panchi finds a guy who genuinely likes her. Don't want it to go the "heroine suffers the pangs of heart break, until the hero takes his own sweet time to realize" angle. It has been beaten to death by the same makers. 
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG the end aahh that was really horrible...felt really bad for Panchi the girl had so much hopes and expectations from her bestie and hearing out him say all dat gosh that hurts...anoder total unexpected scene but thou i liked dis sudden track in their story as it gave Panchi a realisation abt her worth in his life Confused

Thanks for liking my post. I didn't feel bad for Panchi actually. For perverse reasons, I liked the scene. Isn't it better to know upfront where you stand? I am sure when Panchi confronts Ranveer, he will give some glib excuse and talk his way through it. And what is it with compulsive eating? Palak is NOT fat. Agreed that she is not lean either - but she is quite the average desi girl... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index