The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

8/9: Interesting turn today

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Interesting episode today... few things I liked:

1) KD's plan... it was brilliant! He knows precisely what each person's weak spot is and has no second thoughts about exploiting it.

2) Piddi acting on KD's plan. Bobby was impressed and so was I Big smile

3) Jaitley first taking the bait, then realizing it is a prank... maan liya dude! 

4) Jaitley defending the students in front of Banga. Will go a long way in establishing his trust with the students

5) KD defending Kiya. It was out of the blue - I didn't expect it. But then I didn't expect Ranveer to get up to hit/threaten Kiya either... KD has hots for Kiya, whether he likes it or not. He is drawn to her and she is awed by him ... instant chemistry! 

6) Ranveer's fickleness being exposed. Believe it or not, I kinda liked it that Panchi knew exactly what he thought about her. Not everyone in real world is that lucky to know what people think about them. At least now she'll know where she stands with him. 

7) Kiya the traitor at work ... she doesn't know what she's doing yet as she feels she is an outsider. Once she realizes the importance of being a part of the "gang", she'll do anything to protect them. 

8) Samar's party - although it came a bit too soon, and people will be speculating who'll go with whom etc - it is a nice break. I had rather liked the fresher's ball track in Left Right Left. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliisweetnasvelvet.rainzzinia2411deep5128100littledevilsshakti_rock-Khush-Arya311UmIbrahim..DamonCrazy..The007ShivaniObodroKargosh..-Ayesshhaa-..maraudersamratrockssweetshine-Rema-SahiPakdeHai.Nikki_Titli

velvet.rain Senior Member
velvet.rain
velvet.rain

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey wt was kiya's reaction when KD saved her ? Plz tell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

1) KD's plan... it was brilliant! He knows precisely what each person's weak spot is and has no second thoughts about exploiting it.

No wonder KD's the master planner.If Jaitley wasn't the original Junglee, his plans would never fail.

Yay!!!!KD as cupidSmilePiddi was so cute when he got happy over Bobby "complimenting" him.

3) Jaitley first taking the bait, then realizing it is a prank... maan liya dude! 

JJ will always be one step ahead in the end.Love this guySmile

4) Jaitley defending the students in front of Banga. Will go a long way in establishing his trust with the students

The first sign showcasing their future relationship.
5) KD defending Kiya. It was out of the blue - I didn't expect it. But then I didn't expect Ranveer to get up to hit/threaten Kiya either... KD has hots for Kiya, whether he likes it or not. He is drawn to her and she is awed by him ... instant chemistry! 

I think it was the best scene of the epi.Kya chem hai.And u r rite, he DOES have the hots for her.That is why he can't stay near her and not fight and subsequently draw her attention towards him.He might taunt her, mock her, but he wouldn't stand anyone hurting her physically.Speaking of Ranveer dissapointed me quite a bit today.I hadn't liked a lot of his dialogues to KD till date, I know they are enemies and all but some of them were very demeaning of KD's background, but since like KiSha he too was a flawed character with a messed up family, I tried to overlook it.But this was a bit too much.Almost raising his hand on a girl.And on top of that he almost got KD into trouble.Whether he likes it or not they were all involved in the plan,and like KD and Panchi said, he can't back out now and act as if it was all KD's fault.

6) Ranveer's fickleness being exposed. Believe it or not, I kinda liked it that Panchi knew exactly what he thought about her. Not everyone in real world is that lucky to know what people think about them. At least now she'll know where she stands with him. 

This was another scene where Ranveer dissapointed me.Just gritting his teeth at Kiya, reprimanding Bobby n Piddi for calling Panchi moti and riding a bicycle with her is not friendship.I thought she would be more important than atleast some random chick whom he's gonna dump after some time anyway.That girl called Panchi a helicopter(AKA a chpkoo) and he didn't say anything.Oh yeah he did...he spoke out the teddy bear commentAngryWow...nice opinion he has of his bestie.
7) Kiya the traitor at work ... she doesn't know what she's doing yet as she feels she is an outsider. Once she realizes the importance of being a part of the "gang", she'll do anything to protect them. 

I'm so waiting for that day.She so needs people in her life who find her important to them. 

8) Samar's party - although it came a bit too soon, and people will be speculating who'll go with whom etc - it is a nice break. I had rather liked the fresher's ball track in Left Right Left. 

I'm so damn excited for the party!!!!The promo looks awesome and it gonna be a 1 hr specialSmileWaiting eagerly for it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaRee100littledevilsLadyMcbethsweetshine

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I was actually wondering...Why is KD so silent in Detention Class...finally He acted and man that was spot on...

I actually dint get the catch ...why did KD protected Kiya...soft corner..naah not so early...maybe ladki par haath nahi uthana chahiye...but what I dint get was ...what exaclt KD was referring to when he said ...dushman toh koi aur hain...was he directing it at ranveer..but It was Ranveer who informed right..???  Did I missed something over here...

Lolzz..Samar's reaction to Juhi's Antics...That Dude really acts well...What Polished dialogue delivery and Expressions...sometimes His acting seems to be inspired from BigB...I mean he do kind of Voice Modulation...

Bobby looks seriousy impressed with Piddi...They make an Fun couple...Naice Chemistry...

Ranveer-Panchi same ghista pita Frienship-Love Angle...no comments...

Edit:  Fresher's Ball Track of LRL was realy Entertaining one...hahahha..each Charac ter had a diff role to play their...my personel Fav's were Alekh and Madonna ...hahahah what a Couple ..:P

Edited by shakti_rock - 09 August 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethmarauder

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

True. Even though the whole point where it failed shows how much these Royals have to grow up in their planning.

That guy is brilliant! (Remember Yudi from LRL)

He's Royals ka baap.

Yes it will... the major fact that he sticks to his rules. Now i wonder what outcome would be of his second set of rules.

Sexual tension honestly. But then the reason KD gave was a such a bogus excuse!! It's all the way opposites attract!

Paanchi is that favorite teddy for him that as a kid we'd flaunt and as a teen we'd keep hidden in our closet, yet it'll be our favorite always.

I wonder what would it be exactly that'll make her feel a part of the gang.

Eee... You watch LRL!! Finally after a long time i'm meeting a fellow LRLian. Yeah the Fresher's Ball track was great! But I'm guessing this will be tad bit different.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth..DamonCrazy..ObodroKargosh

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I think it was the best scene of the epi.Kya chem hai.And u r rite, he DOES have the hots for her.That is why he can't stay near her and not fight and subsequently draw her attention towards him.He might taunt her, mock her, but he wouldn't stand anyone hurting her physically.Speaking of Ranveer dissapointed me quite a bit today.I hadn't liked a lot of his dialogues to KD till date, I know they are enemies and all but some of them were very demeaning of KD's background, but since like KiSha he too was a flawed character with a messed up family, I tried to overlook it.But this was a bit too much.Almost raising his hand on a girl.And on top of that he almost got KD into trouble.Whether he likes it or not they were all involved in the plan,and like KD and Panchi said, he can't back out now and act as if it was all KD's fault.

I completely agree with you. Ranveer's the true blue spoilt brat without morale or values (no offence Ranveer fans). But that's on point JJ would be working on...

This was another scene where Ranveer dissapointed me.Just gritting his teeth at Kiya, reprimanding Bobby n Piddi for calling Panchi moti and riding a bicycle with her is not friendship.I thought she would be more important than atleast some random chick whom he's gonna dump after some time anyway.That girl called Panchi a helicopter(AKA a chpkoo) and he didn't say anything.Oh yeah he did...he spoke out the teddy bear commentAngryWow...nice opinion he has of his bestie.

Yup. This one enraged me. I never though Ranveer was gonna be two faced in such a way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth..DamonCrazy..

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by velvet.rain

Hey wt was kiya's reaction when KD saved her ? Plz tell

Well - there wasn't a whole range of emotions pouring from her face if you are asking particularly for her reaction.But to be fair, they didn't focus too much on Kiya's reaction, just other students' reactions to KD's stand. 

..DamonCrazy..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index