India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

plz end this richa torture cvs

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi , wat a pathetic episode it was today ..nd only nd only coz of richa's presence ...she nd veena are really making it impossible to watch the show AngryDead...wenever i see them standing together ...it annoys me beyond limits ...

nd if her presence wasnt enuf...thakraal was telling anand c ...dat ur richa mom desingned this room for u AngryAngryAngryAngry...

i seriously felt like getting inside my tv ...nd kicking both the father daughter hard ...

richa nd veena 's presence is seriously making parichay intolerable ...till dat witch is there ..the show can never regain its charm..nd trp's...

Edited by stuti123 - 09 August 2012 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hi stuti i hate this witcha to da coreDeadbt u know wat i luking forward to dis new guy's entry in siddhi's life hoping gud episodes from tomorrowBig smilevery happy for her indeed c deserves sum happiness...im bcming allergic to kunal also day by day...

stuti123

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
when all we fans are hating richa so much and have even stopped watching the serial on tv  then why are the cv so much adamant to show richa , they are loosing there trp yet they are not ending this richa character and changing this stupid director who shows richa in every single frame and conversation   i am telling you this new richa and new director are responsible for parichay loosing its parichay Angry
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
girls give some time to CVs...after all they have to build up the story isn't it? already for the sake of fans they stopped showing kunal-ritcha marriage and fast forwarded the leap...give some time...enjoy the twins till sinal reunion...they too need some screen space  isn't it? forget about ritcha...fast forward her scenes...btw when thakral refered ritcha as ritcha mom to anand...i was likeAngry Angry Angry

mochas156

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
 i know we should wait and have patience but at least give some hope for the future  but the way they are showing richa i dont think her character is soon going to endAngry but yes i am positive from next weak we will get a new parichay because then both the kids will be with  sinal Smile

mochas156

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Think after today's Siddhi's  misunderstanding ,  Richa will be shown less time...always thought that Richa was there till now so the misunderstanding could be convincing ...
Also think that the CVs are smart to see the dipping Trps... and will show  less of Richa  and instead show more of Sinal's and Sons bonding  ...
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

Think after today's Siddhi's  misunderstanding ,  Richa will be shown less time...always thought that Richa was there till now so the misunderstanding could be convincing ...
Also think that the CVs are smart to see the dipping Trps... and will show  less of Richa  and instead show more of Sinal's and Sons bonding  ...

I feel the same way too. Now that siddhi saw K-R together and MU has happened, for the time being the focus will shift to K-AC and S-AD. Also, they have to show the twins meeting each other as well! So, Richa's presence will decrease.. but I want it nullified!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156stuti123shumi.

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
hi

they better end witcha asap,

last week kunal witcha crap marriage talk led to the poorest trps. 

if they want leap to work focus more on sinal, kids, other characters minus witcha and veena. 

norzar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top