India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

too painful

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
its too emotional  for us fan  indira sleeping with rishi shirt  hoping to liveConfused

rishi kidnapped by munna i was angry intially that he wants to stay back  indira mahaan
rishi is no punny no wonder he is ricky diwan angry kicking a chair still ricky wants to stayClap
afterall we want united inshi no doubt about that

but for inshi fan like us its too painful Ouch

cvs are making it too tight some time we get angry on indira and sometimes rishi    but they are so adorable inshi afterall

but i was unhappy ricky with shweta   now atleast inshi together    i think now indira will try to insult rishi so he goes away and rishi will remain calm and will stay with her

cvs will show lot of nok jhok of inshi  it can be funSmile

now jiggy singh will become dance partner of indira   2 days for finals?  may be indira telling jiggy singh about her bt   my god its too emotional when rishi comes to knowConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwrosediya28kulbirkangriyakhan

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I can't wait to see the famous epi where Rishy will get to know about Indira's brain tumor..i am sure that day we will get to see a very emotionnal scene between InShi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index