India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Future Track

eshaa_avrc Senior Member
eshaa_avrc
eshaa_avrc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
After seeing the precap, I think this is what will happen.

- Shweta will try and read the folder but indu gets there in time and makes an excuse to hide it...
- the occasional JbJ dance sessions... And SF junk
- Rishi and Indu's home judai and nok jhok.
- the days will go on and as she is nearing 25-30, Shweta will find out about Indu...
- She manages to tell Rishi no matter what kinda obstacles are put up by Indu..,
- Rishi shocked, hurt, pained, ect.
- He stops at nothing to try and make Indu healthy, but (up to CV's) she is better with a bunch of effort. - Then Indu-Rishi-Shweta move on in life... (Maybe even a real Antara-Mantra/Chiku appearance)

I think they should keep Shweta positive, and since the article says she is a parallel lead, maybe do something else with her character... But this is just my prediction and the rest is really what CV's think of... Keep It up!!! Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhakulbirkangrupzgalratibob007light_28riyakhannutan7-Neha04-

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I really hope that your prediction will come true, want Shweta to stay a positive character and i want Rishy to know the truth soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgal....vula_kv....nutan7dynamic_doll

rupzgal Senior Member
rupzgal
rupzgal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I think that's what may happen too.. Somehow or rather, indira will prevent shweta from taking a look at indira's report..
But I hope it wouldn't too late before shweta gets to know abt indira's condition & inform rishi abt it..
And I wish shweta will be a positive character thru out & help inshi patch up again...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007riyakhannutan7dynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i was a bit supicious about Shweta but after watching today's episode i am relieved
2 days back i randomly wished how good it would be if Shweta turns out to be a doctor...and the cv's actually did it Big smile
now i am pretty sure that she is a positive character and her character is introduced just to cure Indira
don't know when but i think Shweta will be the first one to find about Indira's BT...then she'll obviously tell Rishi...and then Rishi will pressurize Indira for treatment...finally Shweta will operate her and Indira will be cured Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007rupzgal....vula_kv....Heema22

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I really hope that your prediction will come true, want Shweta to stay a positive character and i want Rishy to know the truth soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalratibob007

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top