India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! (Page 9)

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Last part of ARVI moment was little emotional.. very very good acting by RD & Asha, ILU  looked very real & emotional. Left a sad feeling though..

Archana & Purvi scene was also very emotional..  Way too emotional episode for a Friday..Cry

I do not understand this Bishnu Bail thing.. He can shoot a person twice right in front of a police(police team), kidnap a girl and walk out with a bail?
Dont how they could allow this. He can go out and kill Purvi/Manav.. isn't it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajubee5Ashlaikasashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Jyothi,

As for the ridiculous bail matter, please see my response to Vilasini above.

It is utter nonsense, and much worse than in the Arjun bail case,for there he at least had excellent references and testimonials, and the cops were probably convinced, after talking to Sulochana, DK, and  Archana, that he had not been involved in the kidnapping at all (incidentally, that Rahim Khan is either still in a coma, or he has dropped into a black hole, like so many other PR threads) and so they would not have opposed the bail. Here it is very different, and I have been citing the points I have made above for a few days now. Not that these legal aspects  concern the CVs, they carry on as they like, totally unfazed.

It is not just the SP who is  a witness to the kidnapping;  the key witness is Purvi, for she is the one who can identify all of them beyond the shadow of a doubt. For that very reason, it is she who would be the most in danger. As you might remember,  Al Capone stayed out  of jail for so very many years because all the witnesses against him were either intimidated into reversing their earlier testimony, or ended up six feet under. Finally, the FBI got him, but only  on a tax evasion charge,  and put him away.

Vishnu is as brash as one could wish, and he swaggers out in fine style, surrounded by his chamchas. Manav had better look out. Balan will not want Vishnu to get involved in any attack on Manav just now, as he is not in the clear on the kidnapping case by any means, but Vishnu is itching to get at  Manav, and he  just might jump the gun, literally and figuratively.

The Arjun-Purvi scene today was special because of the very unusual expression on Arjun's face at the very end,  when he says "Because I love you" . It is a curious mixture of tenderness, of the desire to make her understand just HOW much he loves her, and of a vague apprehension of losing her somehow that clouds his mind even in this moment of relief and exaltation. It was something that stays with you long after you have switched off the TV.

DK was dignity and grace personified, as always, and his gesture towards Ovi was gentle and touching. I was also pleasantly surprised by the low key nature of the confrontation between Savita and Sulochana. When one sees the whole scene, though I still feel that Sulochana was both stupid and insensitive in going there and in what she said, her reasons, from her point of view,  cannot be dismissed  out of hand.

I have a feeling that Manav will turn up at the engagement after all.

As for the Archana-Purvi scene, more than Purvi, with her overflowing gratitude to and love for her aai,  it was Archana - the gentle affection in her face ,  and the throaty laugh with which she said that she would be doing the same thing at Purvi's godbharai, at the naming ceremony for her children, and even at their wedding -    that stayed with me. Her rendering of the quintessence of maternal love was truly superb.

That she can project this at just about 25, with a 'daughter' of almost the same age, and with NO hands on experience of maternal emotions at all, is a  very remarkable achievement in itself. She is getting to be like old vintage wine, which glows ruby red in the bottle , getting better and better with the passage of the years.

Jyothi, if we had thought things thru a bit, we would have realised that the engagement would not be today. There would not have been enough time. The CVs will not waste such a golden opportunity to use up time and footage. It might even be spread over 2 episodes, as they will not lose sight of the Vishnu/Varsha track altogether because of the engagement.

Well, adios till next week. A blessed 3 full days of peace and quiet! My advice would be to stay away from the forum, so as to avoid any possibility of running into any more nuggets of wisdom from Tellychakkar  or any of its sister publications, that might start off another round of gloom and doom.

Shyamala

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Such an anti-climax today, after all the expectations of seeing the engagement !! My day off is wasted totally Big smile... I was all set for watching re-runs of it without the work interruption...:)

I am still puzzled at how easily they show this bail process in PR. First, it was Arjun who got it from Purvi's contact and now it is Vishnu who gets off easily without even going to the court. Moreover, he is the main kidnapper and the cop is the witness. Why does Sameer Rane say, he needs one witness for this. Isnt he the main witness? saw it all with his eyes, including the shooting !!!! Isnt that enough reason for not getting bail? The shooting itself ? Atleast Arjun was only under suspiscion, but here the cop is a direct witness for the kidnap. Now that vishnu is out,  where is the guarantee that they can get him again? No contact info, nothing. He can easily obscond, cant he? I am so confused with all this. Inst shooting a non-bailable crime?

A long awaited cute ARVI scene today. Very nice and heartwarming..Embarrassed... But, can these guys stop saying "i dont want to lose you..." please...it makes me and several of us nervous...why does Arjun need so many reassurances. STOP IT, Arjun !!
Finally, Ms. Purvi, did say "I Love you" to Mr. AK, which has also been long awaited..

Hmm... I thought Sulochana and Savita back and forth was pretty good. each right in their own way..I was surprised to see Savita talking very calmly but firmly without her usual melodrama.
Very nicely done, and what she said was right, too... Archana and Manav in their usual scenes. Nothing new there...DK was very gracious about his invitation. his gesture to Ovi shows his compassion for her pain. very nicely done without any words...

A nice mother daughter scene, Archana and Purvi, but arent they supposed to talk like that before the actual wedding and  not before an engagement...hmm..

I guess, the engagement and its fall out is scheduled for next week...kind of disappointed at not seeing it today, but maybe the good side of it is, if it was today, it would have been a hurried show, now we get a lengthy one...on monday...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321adittyjdronamrajuramki1AxiomAshlaikabee5crazygirl4RD

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Your advice is well taken, Shyamala. Smile... I will try to do that atleast for my peace of mind..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Just a clarification abt yday's episode:
(since I was the one who wrote that originally, I would like to add that clarification).

The Goddess Idol at the entrance of OVT building was not Durga, but Saraswati (white saree and veena in hand).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriAshlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Exactly. The veena is clearly visible.

Shyamala

Originally posted by bee5

Just a clarification abt yday's episode:
(since I was the one who wrote that originally, I would like to add that clarification).

The Goddess Idol at the entrance of OVT building was not Durga, but Saraswati (white saree and veena in hand).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5Ashlaika

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Was surprised that the scene at the D's was civil today!ApproveAny civil scenes are always welcome.Big smile Savita has declared that she will not go for the engagement. Even after this, if she goes there, I am going to send her a clip of today's scene!!Evil Smile

Pleasant surprise was DK's arrival at the D' house and to also hear all that Savita said. Clap Good he knew to which family he did not get his son knotted to! Party
Finally they did address DK's stand with Ovi. He does sympathize with her and will wish her well, but he cannot do anything else in this matter.

They gave an extended reasoning for why Sulo was there to invite. The so called enemies were there for her at the time of her need, so, they should be sharing her happiness too. But Sulo, it is not just about your sadness and your happiness. What about their sad times and your support for their sad times? But she also had another point that she had to let them face the harsh truth. OKAY! No right, no wrong.

Sameer beta, what more proof do you want.Ermm Your witness Purvi already came and gave a statement. Police already are aware of the 3 crores demand ... what more? Vishnu walking out on bail was a joke! CVs!!!Pinch Thumbs Downwhatever !Sleepy

I wait for ArVi scenes in each of the episode and finally when it came, that too a lengthy one, why were they wasting so much screen time on "I am waiting for some one else ... " stuff! Wacko Loved the statement that he is not here to prove anything to her by coming there to have PavBhaaji with her. But yeah that scene looked as if there might not be anymore of those cute little sweet nothing moments. Finally Purvi said "I Love You too"! Yay!!!Dancing

Archana!!!!! It is not about Purvi considering Manav as baba and waiting all her life for her baba. Why can't you tell that it is none of Purvi's fault in all this?! Purvi did not know that Arjun had promised anything to Ovi or that Purvi did not fall in love with Arjun after Arjun-Ovi engagement even though the news came out after it. But wait! You yourself do not that! Okay, you accepted that Arjun is a good boy and he loves Purvi, but why have you not tried to know the actual facts yet?! Anyway both Hiten and Ankita were good in that scene. Loved the expressions on Hiten's face as Manav where Archana is trying to explain or rather plead him to be there for Purvi, but him torn and in complete dilemma.

Last Archana-Purvi scene was good. Loved the simple answer Archana gives that she will do the same during her shaadi, godh-bharahi and even during her grand children's shaadi.

mandy321AxiomAshlaikaAnAvidReadersashashyam

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Shyamalaji and you. Vishnu's love for his mother is not a reflection on how he treats his victim. Hidden brotherly love? When he doesn't even know who Purvi is ( In fact she is another bait to get his moolah).And his own background too. How could a criminal just in a day have a brotherly love just because we know his background? 

Just because he looks cute and his real parents are great that doesn't diminish his crime.Admiring the actor's skills are altogether a different thing. No doubt the actor is good in portraying Vishnu but I don't support  his character. Personally he is not quite cute yet to me:), maybe because matter of the heart and beautiful mind is more attractive to me.

The PR team seems to be very detailed and unusually following the law or may be exaggerated a bit in Arjun's case but in Vishnu's case ( they have thrown out the IPC as they do with logic,marriage) Whenever they think or feel convenient they just make it detail or just muck it up.

I fully agree with Shyamalaji and you we shouldn't entertain the criminals and their acts. I wish the PR team to be a little responsible in this area but that would be having false expectations.

The ARVI  scene was nice but whenever they have that kind of dialogue it is always before the storms so I kind  of feel darkness hovering around:) 

Vishnu, as Shyamala and I have repeatedly maintained (in minority, ofcourse), is a criminal and will always be one. There is no kindness, tenderness or any such emotion in him for his victims. It has not been shown in any of his dealings with Purvi as some claim. He did not harm her in any physical way as a captive as she is his golden egg. But, when push came to shove, he did shoot at Arjun Purvi, didnt care who he hit. It  could have been Purvi for all that matters who could have been shot. It was a random act of unnecesary violence..Both the shots...The second was the most unnecessary as he had Manav so close to him, why bother shooting at Arjun at all. The cops were already coming on to him.
His love for his mother is not a reflection on how he treats his victims.  How can you see a hidden brotherly love in him for Purvi just because he didnt do physical damage to her. Doesnt he say, we need to make sure she is in good shape for the moolah. I never understood everyone's reaction on tihs. Maybe it is just me..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajubee5sashashyam

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy321

I completely agree with Shyamalaji and you. Vishnu's love for his mother is not a reflection on how he treats his victim. Hidden brotherly love? When he doesn't even know who Purvi is ( In fact she is another bait to get his moolah).And his own background too. How could a criminal just in a day have a brotherly love just because we know his background? 

Just because he looks cute and his real parents are great that doesn't diminish his crime.Admiring the actor's skills are altogether a different thing. No doubt the actor is good in portraying Vishnu but I don't support  his character. Personally he is not quite cute yet to me:), maybe because matter of the heart and beautiful mind is more attractive to me.

The PR team seems to be very detailed and unusually following the law or may be exaggerated a bit in Arjun's case but in Vishnu's case ( they have thrown out the IPC as they do with logic,marriage) Whenever they think or feel convenient they just make it detail or just muck it up.

I fully agree with Shyamalaji and you we shouldn't entertain the criminals and their acts. I wish the PR team to be a little responsible in this area but that would be having false expectations.

The ARVI  scene was nice but whenever they have that kind of dialogue it is always before the storms so I kind  of feel darkness hovering around:) 

Vishnu, as Shyamala and I have repeatedly maintained (in minority, ofcourse), is a criminal and will always be one. There is no kindness, tenderness or any such emotion in him for his victims. It has not been shown in any of his dealings with Purvi as some claim. He did not harm her in any physical way as a captive as she is his golden egg. But, when push came to shove, he did shoot at Arjun Purvi, didnt care who he hit. It  could have been Purvi for all that matters who could have been shot. It was a random act of unnecesary violence..Both the shots...The second was the most unnecessary as he had Manav so close to him, why bother shooting at Arjun at all. The cops were already coming on to him.
His love for his mother is not a reflection on how he treats his victims.  How can you see a hidden brotherly love in him for Purvi just because he didnt do physical damage to her. Doesnt he say, we need to make sure she is in good shape for the moolah. I never understood everyone's reaction on tihs. Maybe it is just me..

Okay, just for the records (if just the 'Like' button hit doesn't include me in the list) , I am there with you all, Shyamala, Jyothi, Mandy.

Vishnu is a criminal and his participation in the kidnapping is with his sane mind and he enjoys that act. He has no regret what-so-ever. His only regret is that his mom came to know of his activities and not that he committed a crime.

In the looks department he is better looking than the guy playing Sameer Rane and also better acting than the Rane guy, but that is about it. No sympathies.

And please the guy playing Rane, learn how to pose as a Police personal. Your posture when you surrounded the kidnappers and were aiming at them was totally not Police-like. Dialogue delivery .. ewww! Needs a lot of improvement. With the lazy way he talks, he would suit for a role of Devdas. LOL

I must say, they did a good job in selecting both the guys, if in case Sameer is in fact shown to be the son of Jaywant. There are facial similarities and same goes for the guy playing Vishnu. There is some similarity in his face with Hiten's, though Hiten's is a smaller face compared to Ankit's.

mandy321jdronamrajuAshlaikabonibrightsashashyam

Go to top