Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! (Page 7)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Finally got a chance to get up caught up with all the posts here- you girls were having too much fun in the face of impending danger! Tsk, Tsk!
Shyamala, so glad you are able to pull off the disappearing act without your wards missing you. The pull of the forum is quite potent. I have the jitters about tomorrow, hoping my beti's sagaai goes off without a hitch and Savita doesn't dampen spirits by much. Arch's ladla is too euphoric to let anything come in his way of enjoying the evening. Though there has been a change in venue from Arch's Texas home to the Archu's chawl in Mumbai, me thinks, we should be able to make it in virtual time.

ITA, Jahnvi !! :)

We are set in Texas too, for the virtual event !! See u there :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Poor Sulo !! Scapegoat for today.. It was totally a bizaare act, though... Why mess with the lunatic family, really? ghaav pe namak chidakne ki baath hui naa... and also why mess with the crazy chic...it is not fair to tell her that also...she is also her granddaughter and Sulo has seen the craziness in her...
The sad part is we have to watch Ovi maam go berserk tomorrow at this news...

I didnt realize she was wearing Purvi's dress... man, i have to really focus more... feel left out  now..missed lot of VERY imp details Big smile... this was the second one too. i missed...

I request that words like crazy, mad, mental and psychopath not be used so lightly. The girl has a name, but she's referred to as everything other than her name.

If Ovi's not hysterical but had internalized her sadness, would it be ok for sulo to invite her for purvi's engagement in these circumstances? Is it because Ovi is hysterical that sulo's wrong in the invitation? It seems that sulo's wrong more because ovi or savita may do something to impede it; not that she was completely insensitive and uncaring!

i agree
its just insensitive on our part to take depression or whatever she is feeling to another height by calling her a lunatic etc.

JaishankarDabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenelle05

Originally posted by vgiri

Originally posted by bee5

Jyo, Ash,
  Ever since I saw Arjun in that newer AK attire with the new sanskaars, I was giggling ROFL

.. inquiring upon the Security gaurd's health, ordering him to take off (with no pay cut), greeting everyone with a cheerful smile ... and finally not forgetting to get Maa Durga's blessings with a quickie gesture (yeah, it was so quick that if you had blinked, you would miss) .. he was a miss-mash of the old AK +  recent mechanic Arjun.
  Sort of Hybrid variety of the two Arjuns. ROFL

Anyway, no complaints, glad to see him back in a office, a parallel business venture LOL

Thank goodness they didn't let him touch the feet of all the elderly he sees around. LOL

These CVs naa... just to push forward their story, they twist and turn any character as per their convenience. This time they spared Archana, but made Sulo look idiotic. Ouch

Thank goodness they didn't let him touch the feet of all the elderly he sees around. ROFLROFL 

blessings from Maa Durga part .. didnt pay much attention, yeah it was quick. thought to myself..what did he touch on the wall. LOL

Thank Goodness they didn't let him touch the feet of all the elderly he sees around...
To funny...ROFLROFL

i third that. LOL

soapwatcher1Dabulls23

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

Very nice bonding scene today between Arjun-DK-Archana. Very respectful and 'welcome to the family' type convos. Clap

Manav calling Purvi to go to the police station without asking how she was doing or if she needed him to go with her. He even hung up before she could continue the conversation Thumbs Down 

While I understand his position with Ovi (and I get it is really difficult to be civil to the people who you consider to be ruining your daughter's life) if he considers Purvi to be his daughter too then why the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde act? Confused 

Why on Earth would Sulo go over there to invite the D's? I don't think it was that innocent of a move. Maybe to help Ovi realize that Arjun is moving on (tough love that no one else has tried with her) or to help Manav & company realize that they are part of the K family too and she wanted them to share in Purvi's happiness? Whatever the reason - its has to serve a purpose, we shall soon see what that was. Confused

'Miss Purvi' went to the police station because her baba told her too and she didn't know that Vishnu and his gang would be able to taunt her so openly. Mr. Rane was very professional and no nonsense with her - it's still very early on that though.

Parallel company but same building? Why DK? Ermm Couldn't figure that one out but Arjun HAD to be somewhere that was easily accessible for Ovi too.. sigh. 

Finally...  Ahhh... AK is back baby!!!!   Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Clap     Thumbs Up      Day Dreaming     Dancing   Party     Heart

Oh wait - did I say that out loud? Oh well... ROFL

AK 1.0 + Arjun 0.5 = Arjun K Q T Pi   Day Dreaming   (Mathematicians, please don't adjust your screens, it was not meant to be logical) ROFL

I notice the weirdest things LOL-  when I saw Arjun today in his suit and T-Shirt, I was so happy and then I thought 'Wow, it must be weird for him to be wearing shoes again after all that time wearing chappals' ROFL

RD is probably jokingly cursing us all that made him go from jeans, half buttoned shirts, blue shopping bags (his coveralls) and chappals to suits, hair gel and shoes ROFL
Blue shopping bag ROFL
I dont think RD would curse us.. In offscreen segs, dont you see him in sweater kinda shirts and scarf in Mumbai weather...

btw..Even I like this new Bishnu guy.. dont know why..def. not for his six packs (FYI.. RD is getting there..dont push him )
One thing I noticed during kidnapping scene, Bishnu never hit her or treated her disrespecfully. He forced her to eat, I dont think he would hurt Purvi.

Anyway... I am glad AK brought you back to the forum.. "Welcome back to the forum Ms. Laurie"
If things go haywire in PR.. we need your raging storm to fall back on!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Axiomsoapwatcher1AnAvidReader

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
My dear Vilasini,

So if and when you are kidnapped, you would instantly develop the Stockholm Syndrome, and feel deep gratitude to your captor for not dragging you around by your hair or worse, is it? I am amazed at this kind of reaction, which I suspect would not have been quite the same if Vishnu had looked like the chap who hits Purvi.

I am fully aware that 90% of the forum are Vishnu-philes, of which group  you are now apparently a proto-member, along with Janhvi. However, for me a dangerous criminal is just that, not a Prodigal Son in embryo.

Especially when he is completely at home in his dhanda, in the ranks of which mafia he is clearly a star (whence Balan's despair at his being jailed, as he tells his lawyer). And since he shoots at the fleeing Arjun-Purvi just for kicks, even though he has already  lost and had no way of escape (would you feel the same if he had killed Arjun? Janhvi of  course feels that he deliberately hit him in the leg, but that  only means that he is even more of a hardened gangster, not a poor deluded youngster). Finally,  because his only regret is

(a) that he did not manage to extort those 3 crores from Manav, for which he fully intends to make Manav pay and

(b) that he got caught, thus disappointing his baba.

I would feel exactly the same about Vishnu  even if he had looked like the original Adonis, and had eight pack abs. You would not feel the same if you or yours had been at the receiving end of his tender, loving care while the family scrabbled around to get the ransom together. Vishnu & Co would not have the slightest hesitation in putting a bullet through the victim's head if the ransom did not turn up in full. He says so himself in as many words after the other chap slaps Purvi.

I am sorry if I sound too vehement, but please do not let us be soft on serious crime, however pleasing the criminal might be to the eye.

Shyamala

[QUOTE=vgiri]

btw..Even I like this new Bishnu guy.. dont know why..def. not for his six packs (FYI.. RD is getting there..dont push him )
One thing I noticed during kidnapping scene, Bishnu never hit her or treated her disrespecfully. He forced her to eat, I dont think he would hurt Purvi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321vgiriAxiomjdronamrajuAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
That is a nice welcome to u Laurie, a la Arjun style !!! Good one, vilasini :)
Ofcourse, beg to differ on vishnu part :)

Btw, looks like we have one more against Arvi coming back to the show. Ms.Poornima !! She has apparently started shooting as of yesterday. Looks like Purvi is gonna get hit from everywhere. Or, is she gonna be a blessing in disguise, like always, unintentionally, ofcourse. Needs to be seen. I am wondering if they are coming up with something none of us have anticipated yet. Because this arjun-ovi or even sameer-purvi ideas are so far ferched.they may surprise us !!

Edited by jdronamraju - 10 August 2012 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomAshlaikasashashyam

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

[FONT=Verdana]My dear Vilasini,

So if and when you are kidnapped, you would instantly develop the
Stockholm Syndrome, and feel deep gratitude to your captor for not
dragging you around by your hair or worse, is it? I am amazed at this
kind of reaction, which I suspect would not have been quite the same if
Vishnu had looked like the chap who hits Purvi.

I am fully aware that 90% of the forum are Vishnu-philes, of which
group you are now apparently a proto-member, along with Janhvi.
However, for me a dangerous criminal is just that, not a Prodigal Son in
embryo.

Especially when he is completely at home in his dhanda, in the
ranks of which mafia he is clearly a star (whence Balan's despair at his
being jailed, as he tells his lawyer). And since he shoots at the
fleeing Arjun-Purvi just for kicks, even though he has already lost
and had no way of escape (would you feel the same if he had killed
Arjun? Janhvi of course feels that he deliberately hit him in the leg,
but that only means that he is even more of a hardened gangster, not a
poor deluded youngster). Finally, because his only regret is

(a) that he did not manage to extort those 3 crores from Manav, for which he fully intends to make Manav pay and

(b) that he got caught, thus disappointing his baba.

I would feel exactly the same about Vishnu even if he had looked like the original Adonis, and had eight pack abs. You
would not feel the same if you or yours had been at the receiving end
of his tender, loving care while the family scrabbled around to get the
ransom together. Vishnu & Co would not have the slightest hesitation
in putting a bullet through the victim's head if the ransom did not
turn up in full. He says so himself in as many words after the other chap slaps Purvi.

I am sorry if I sound too vehement, but please do not let us be soft on
serious crime, however pleasing the criminal might be to the eye.

Shyamala

Shyamala Aunty,

I am in complete agreement with you about the severity of the crime and by no means should anyone take this lightly - even if the kidnapper looked like an Adonis.

I'm not on Team Vishnu either. He has not shown me any redeeming qualities yet and for all we know he could be on the same volatile wave length as Varsha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajuAshlaikasashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Vishnu, as Shyamala and I have repeatedly maintained (in minority, ofcourse), is a criminal and will always be one. There is no kindness, tenderness or any such emotion in him for his victims. It has not been shown in any of his dealings with Purvi as some claim. He did not harm her in any physical way as a captive as she is his golden egg. But, when push came to shove, he did shoot at Arjun Purvi, didnt care who he hit. It  could have been Purvi for all that matters who could have been shot. It was a random act of unnecesary violence..Both the shots...The second was the most unnecessary as he had Manav so close to him, why bother shooting at Arjun at all. The cops were already coming on to him.
His love for his mother is not a reflection on how he treats his victims.  How can you see a hidden brotherly love in him for Purvi just because he didnt do physical damage to her. Doesnt he say, we need to make sure she is in good shape for the moolah. I never understood everyone's reaction on tihs. Maybe it is just me..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanmandy321adittyAxiomAshlaikasashashyam

Go to top