Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! (Page 5)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Varsha,
I dont know much about Jayawant, but this guy is no looker but seemed to have potential in his role. But now, if the story goes the way the rumor mill is busy with, I am not sure I can be impartial either. It is a natural reaction that when u admire a certain character, anyone acting against their interest becomes the subject of ur dislike :) More so the pity for the actor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikasoapwatcher1sashashyam

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Laurie,
U cannot possibly be admiring Arjun's arch enemy's six pack, girl !! That is a no-no *grins* !!!
Btw, arjun better buy more t-shirts!! Sick of that blue one !! Hopefully washed it :) isnt that the kidnap one??

He can alwaya order Mr. Bakshi to do it :)

Hmmm.. Ms. Purvi better be back at work or Ovi maam will get him once she knows Mr.Bond is in the building !!

ROFL Jyothi, it just caught my eye - couldn't help it. ROFL

Besides it's always been about AK's face for me. He's quite a looker Day Dreaming 

Maybe Miss Purvi could go shopping for him... wonder what she would buy? That would be a lovely scene whenever they need a filler LOL 

Purvi at the mall/store trying to decide which T-shirt to buy for her business tycoon fiance LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajusoapwatcher1AshlaikabonibrightsashashyamAnAvidReader

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Varsha,
I dont know much about Jayawant, but this guy is no looker but seemed to have potential in his role. But now, if the story goes the way the rumor mill is busy with, I am not sure I can be impartial either. It is a natural reaction that when u admire a certain character, anyone acting against their interest becomes the subject of ur dislike :) More so the pity for the actor.

I totally understand your point...Arjun=Purvi are a couple and rumor abt Sameer Rane could be Purvi's new love interest is defo interesting and not appreciated by ArVi fans..

ArMan were already divorced...Manav to merry shravni and Archana engaged to TDH...So he was really not in between a couple...But apparentlly ArMan divorced on their own, egaged to others on their own and than treated their fiances really badly and lead them on for too long..

Just giving background...

Although I get what u r saying..there is no comparison between these 2 scenerios...

It would be interesting to see how Sameer is paired up with Purvi...Possibly revenge on Archana as he could be Jaywant Rane;s son?  Archana really treated him so bad and insulted his manhood and family...Than he got obsessed at hurting Archana out of revenge..

Leave it to EK maiya we will see same gheesa peeta huva storylines...Laagey raho Kekta

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajucs-07soapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

Loved it Laurie !!
I almost jumped out of my chair shouting with glee when I saw him back in his AK attire. Imagine the shock factor at work if I had done that..Big smile..

Boy, was he a sight for sore eyes !!!

This is not our original AK but what can we do.. beggars cant be choosers...We will take the "naya AK" however he is ...as long as he is AK 1.0 Wink

Awesome !!! Only you could come up with this..ClapClap
AK 1.0 + Arjun 0.5 = Arjun K Q T Pi

Did u also notice that his arrogant swagger is back :) he is already ordering his manager around !! COOL !!!!!

Jyothi, when I saw him in that suit I was already smiling from ear to ear. What a sight for sore eyes! Day Dreaming  

I can almost hear his swagger say, "Mera hi jalwa" ROFL

Arch, our little lion man is back!!!!   RRRAAAWWWRRR!!!!!!! ROFL

Janhvi, your ladli is just gushing with happiness and it suits her. She looks stunning in those engagement outfits (from SBS/SBB). Wonder what Arjun will think when he sees her all decked up for HIM at the engagement??

Now, where oh where do we find a place for Miss Purvi in the office? LOL

And on a side note, because I notice these things meant to catch the eye, our little Villianous Vishnu is quite buff. Standing there all menacing and gritty with his shirt unbuttoned half way down his chest, I have to admit - not bad, not bad at all  Wink  ROFL

Laurie, yes, my ladli looks adorable when blushing!  Cannot imagine the look on Arjun's face tomorrow when he sees herDay Dreaming

As for Vishnu, I told you, he was cute LOL, I am out of here before Shyamala and Jyothi come chasing after me!!  But, but ... he is my ladli's brother and no contest for Arjun so no harm in your noticing his six pack - he is a cutie too, menacing grimace and allWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAshlaikasashashyamAnAvidReaderDabulls23

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Varsha,
Right now, some of us are in total self denial about the rumor :) that is the only way I can watch PR now. Call it childish, if u may :) just hoping history doesnt repeat itself. It is absurd to go that way as the personalities of both the couples are so different! Arjun and Purvi are the new urban couple, not at all caught in the mahaan hype, and they do think of their own happiness first. I am not criticizing armaan, mind u. Just that, it cannot be applied to both in the same way.
But, that is our opinion. Let us see what we get dished in the next few weeks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Dabulls... Pray tell, what does TDH mean? I know FBD means Fat Boy Dharmesh LOL... now I'm curious with the TDH.

As for the background story... Jaywant wasnt completely innocent. Anyhow... thats not at debate here. I just wanted to know what is TDH Smile.

Laurie... Maybe if they can't show us Purvi shopping for her fiance - which would make an EXCEPTIONAL scene... then maybe our fave fan fiction writer can help us out in The Raging Storm Wink.

Jahnvi, ur ladli will definitely be a sight for Arjun... I just hope that Purvi can also control herself when she sees Arjun for the 1st time in a kurta suit (I saw her eyeing him up during the puja  thanks to the SBB/SBS !!! Embarrassed LOL.

btw guys... on a lighter note... At least this time Arjun gets to pick the ring for his girl !!!!

jdronamrajusoapwatcher1AnAvidReader

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Yes, the last name Rane sounds somewhat ominous though the guy doesn't look the evil type.  But then remember what the CVs did with the nice, docile Vinay?  Overnight, they turned him into something unpleasant!

jdronamrajuAshlaikaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
TDH = Tall Dark Handsome

Jaywant as he entered the show was a good guy and CVs turned him grey.

soapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

Go to top