India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! (Page 4)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Jyothi, thanks for the upbeat post, needed that. I have not watched today's epi just read Shruthi's update. Maybe this evening will get to see the return of our AK.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomjdronamrajuFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Laurie...

Loved ur post as well!!!!

Arjun K Q T Pi - Arjun Kirloskar is a Cutie Pie ROFL.

When I 1st saw Arjun K, never thought I would hear that term applied to him!!!! hahahhahaha. But it does suit.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--jdronamrajuAxiombee5soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixAnAvidReaderbonibright

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Loved it Laurie !!
I almost jumped out of my chair shouting with glee when I saw him back in his AK attire. Imagine the shock factor at work if I had done that..Big smile..

Boy, was he a sight for sore eyes !!!

This is not our original AK but what can we do.. beggars cant be choosers...We will take the "naya AK" however he is ...as long as he is AK 1.0 Wink

Awesome !!! Only you could come up with this..ClapClap
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">AK 1.0 + Arjun 0.5 = Arjun K Q T Pi

Did u also notice that his arrogant swagger is back :) he is already ordering his manager around !! COOL !!!!!

</font>

Originally posted by Axiom

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Very nice bonding scene today between Arjun-DK-Archana. Very respectful and 'welcome to the family' type convos.Clap</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Manav calling Purvi to go to the police station without asking how she was doing or if she needed him to go with her. He even hung up before she could continue the conversationThumbs Down</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">While I understand his position with Ovi (and I get it is really difficult to be civil to the people who you consider to be ruining your daughter's life) if he considers Purvi to be his daughter too then why the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde act?Confused</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Why on Earth would Sulo go over there to invite the D's? I don't think it was that innocent of a move. Maybe to help Ovi realize that Arjun is moving on (tough love that no one else has tried with her) or to help Manav & company realize that they are part of the K family too and she wanted them to share in Purvi's happiness? Whatever the reason - its has to serve a purpose, we shall soon see what that was.Confused</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">'Miss Purvi' went to the police station because her baba told her too and she didn't know that Vishnu and his gang would be able to taunt her so openly. Mr. Rane was very professional and no nonsense with her - it's still very early on that though.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Parallel company but same building? Why DK?ErmmCouldn't figure that one out but Arjun HAD to be somewhere that was easily accessible for Ovi too.. sigh.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Finally... Ahhh... AK is back baby!!!! Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Heart</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Oh wait - did I say that out loud? Oh well...ROFL</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">AK 1.0 + Arjun 0.5 = Arjun K Q T PiDay Dreaming (Mathematicians, please don't adjust your screens, it was not meant to be logical)ROFL</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I notice the weirdest things LOL- when I saw Arjun today in his suit and T-Shirt, I was so happy and then I thought 'Wow, it must be weird for him to be wearing shoes again after all that time wearing chappals'ROFL</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">RD is probably jokingly cursing us all that made him go from jeans, half buttoned shirts, blue shopping bags (his coveralls) and chappals to suits, hair gel and shoesROFL</font>

Edited by jdronamraju - 09 August 2012 at 7:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomAshlaikabee5soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixbonibright

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Laurie...

Loved ur post as well!!!!

Arjun K Q T Pi - Arjun Kirloskar is a Cutie Pie ROFL.

When I 1st saw Arjun K, never thought I would hear that term applied to him!!!! hahahhahaha. But it does suit.

Thanks Ashlaika Big smile

I was so happy when I saw him in that suit I started grinning before the engagement arrangements were made LOL

Arjun - You must wear those suits every day from now on! That's an order! ROFL

jdronamrajusoapwatcher1AshlaikabonibrightsashashyamAnAvidReader

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Loved it Laurie !!
I almost jumped out of my chair shouting with glee when I saw him back in his AK attire. Imagine the shock factor at work if I had done that..Big smile..

Boy, was he a sight for sore eyes !!!

This is not our original AK but what can we do.. beggars cant be choosers...We will take the "naya AK" however he is ...as long as he is AK 1.0 Wink

Awesome !!! Only you could come up with this..ClapClap
AK 1.0 + Arjun 0.5 = Arjun K Q T Pi

Did u also notice that his arrogant swagger is back :) he is already ordering his manager around !! COOL !!!!!

Jyothi, when I saw him in that suit I was already smiling from ear to ear. What a sight for sore eyes! Day Dreaming  

I can almost hear his swagger say, "Mera hi jalwa" ROFL

Arch, our little lion man is back!!!!   RRRAAAWWWRRR!!!!!!! ROFL

Janhvi, your ladli is just gushing with happiness and it suits her. She looks stunning in those engagement outfits (from SBS/SBB). Wonder what Arjun will think when he sees her all decked up for HIM at the engagement??

Now, where oh where do we find a place for Miss Purvi in the office? LOL

And on a side note, because I notice these things meant to catch the eye, our little Villianous Vishnu is quite buff. Standing there all menacing and gritty with his shirt unbuttoned half way down his chest, I have to admit - not bad, not bad at all  Wink  ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirijdronamrajusoapwatcher1AshlaikabonibrightsashashyamAnAvidReader

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
You know what guys, for some reason I had actually like sameer Rane when I saw him before, not for his looks but more as a cop. But now after this story going around, whenever I see him, i am critically watching him and already trying to dislike him. And many must be reacting like me, the whole arvi fan club !! Poor chap, he just came in and is already a possible candidate for our hate list :)

Edited by jdronamraju - 09 August 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikasoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDsashashyambonibright

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Laurie,
U cannot possibly be admiring Arjun's arch enemy's six pack, girl !! That is a no-no *grins* !!!
Btw, arjun better buy more t-shirts!! Sick of that blue one !! Hopefully washed it :) isnt that the kidnap one??

He can alwaya order Mr. Bakshi to do it :)

Hmmm.. Ms. Purvi better be back at work or Ovi maam will get him once she knows Mr.Bond is in the building !!

Axiomsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaikabonibrightAnAvidReader

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

You know what guys, for some reason I had actually like sameer Rane when I saw him before, not for his looks but more as a cop. But now after this story going around, whenever I see him, i am critically watching him and already trying to dislike him. And many must be reacting like me, the whole arvi fan club !! Poor chap, he just came in and is already a possible candidate for our hate list :)

Jyoti this was the same reason ArMan fans never liked my darling TDH Jaywant Rane Cry...No matter how good looking and confident the dude was but he was to marry darling lead female Archana Embarrassed

jdronamrajusoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaikabonibrightsashashyam

Go to top