Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

In all this mess that has been going around for the past couple of days, there is a silver lining..so, let us look at the positive things first...

Mr. Arjun Kirloskar is back in action !! Albeit, a "humane" Arjun Kirloskar, but that is good enough for now...And YES, he is not in his three piece suit, but in a t-shirt, coat attire that we love..Showed off his "naya arjun" flavor by letting the sick peon take time off with pay, ofcourse..Big smile ..Has his new office, and a new manager...I hope Ms.Purvi joins him too soon. Wink..loved all the angrez he is throwing around too..God, we missed him..Embarrassed
Not sure what her position is with an already new manager...hmmm.

He rightfully remembered, in the last minute, that he couldnt work in OVT industries, thank goodness..what with the crazy chic all managerial now..never saw the day when she went to work ofcourse, other than the first day..too busy throwing lunatic fits...has his own company now..which was expected of DK..good going there..But, the catch is, it is in the same building and with no Purvi around, and once Ovi Maam knows of his presence there...need no guesses on what her next step is...is there? Couldnt DK find another building for Arjun? AAhhh !!
Arjun-DK-Sulo nice conversation...cute smiles all around.. atleast a lovey-dovey ARVI phone conversation was badly called for, but as we can see, the CV's are in a rush to get this engagement over, so they can shower crap on us..So, no ARVI scenes today...:(
Arjun-DK-Archana scene was nice too..Sasumaa and damaad all fidaa over each other...smiles of well being going around...for today...

Ok, now to the not so good things...

What the heck was Purvi thinking of going to the police station by herself? Who in their right mind, who has gone through such an experience would go there alone? Couldnt she have let Arjun or someone know that she is going there atleast? And Vishnu, very consistent with his bad boy image, was taunting her. Luckily, for all of us, Sameer Rane was very official..
Ab thak tho uska buri nazar nahin padaa hamaari Purvi par..
I was watching like a hawk, mind you, and I am sure you all were too..LOL..

Is Sulochana out of her mind? Who in such a situation would go to the D-family and invite them over to the engagement? Is she that oblivious to what she is doing or is she throwing it in their face? Now, the crazy chic will go bonkers for sure... I was so hoping she wouldnt know about it until the deed is done..Angry...There is a suicide track right there.. if the writers want it...

I am not gonna go into the baalan-varsha track right now... nothing new happened there today..

It does look like they are rushing the engagement so that they can get back to the main story, the divorce, as the 15 days is nearing...And also, any other trash (Arjun-ovi) or whatever they can throw at us..
So, brace yourself, guys..The hurricane is on its way..!!!

Jyothi,
  Agree to all the points.

The ending scene of Arjun-Purvi separately after Sulo finalizes the engagement on phone was too too sweet ... both lost in thoughts and similing... I too was smiling away with them.Big smile

Me too watched Sameer with an hawk eye. But his "Ms. Purvi" reference did not escape and I was cringing LOL ..They are trying to keep it as formal as possible to begin with LOL

Shyamala,
  Not sure if you missed the article. As per it, Savita is going to descend upon the engagement ceremony and will let her tongue loose ...Angry . That is the only reason why they have to use Sulo to invite the trouble.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321JamuxabhimgjdronamrajuAxiomFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Bee,
When he said Ms. Purvi - I thought to myself... mister... u dont know how to say it right.. . only Arjun Sir can call her that and make it sound good. lol .

Just looked at the last part again... Arjun went from  "thats an order" (loved how he says that) to the anxious look on his face from hearing the one sided convo when his Dad was talking to Solu to  "No no no no Dad"  - He went from boss to uncertain to happy love struck child in a matter of mins.  For that, I must commend RD the actor!

p.s. Our boy all holy now... taking blessings from Saraswati Mata before entering the building. Smile Wink

Edited by Ashlaika - 09 August 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxabhimgvgiriAxiomjdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixsashashyamAnAvidReaderbonibright

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Bee,
When he said Ms. Purvi - I thought to myself... mister... u dont know how to say it right.. . only Arjun Sir can call her that and make it sound good. lol .

LOLLOL .. same here, Ash!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgAxiomFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1sashashyamAnAvidReader

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Bee,

Just looked at the last part again... Arjun went from  "thats an order" (loved how he says that) to the anxious look on his face from hearing the one sided convo when his Dad was talking to Solu to  "No no no no Dad"  - He went from boss to uncertain to happy love struck child in a matter of mins.  For that, I must commend RD the actor!

p.s. Our boy all holy now... taking blessings from Saraswati Mata before entering the building. Smile Wink
Oh..I missed the blessings...:) did he ..hmm...purvi sanskaars rubbed off him on him really w ell, looks like...:)... totally agree 100% on RD today... "that is an order"..was a long time coming, Ash.. We would love it however said :)

mandy321vgiriabhimgAxiomAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1sashashyambonibright

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Bee,
That is the only reason that sulo might have invited Savita..why couldnt htey have a nice happy event without all this nonsense...! dont the couple deserve that after all the heartache they went thru...sulo was just plain crazy...

Edited by jdronamraju - 09 August 2012 at 12:37pm

mandy321abhimgAxiomFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1bee5sashashyam

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Jyo, Ash,
  Ever since I saw Arjun in that newer AK attire with the new sanskaars, I was giggling ROFL

.. inquiring upon the Security gaurd's health, ordering him to take off (with no pay cut), greeting everyone with a cheerful smile ... and finally not forgetting to get Maa Durga's blessings with a quickie gesture (yeah, it was so quick that if you had blinked, you would miss) .. he was a miss-mash of the old AK +  recent mechanic Arjun.
  Sort of Hybrid variety of the two Arjuns. ROFL

Anyway, no complaints, glad to see him back in a office, a parallel business venture LOL

Thank goodness they didn't let him touch the feet of all the elderly he sees around. LOL

These CVs naa... just to push forward their story, they twist and turn any character as per their convenience. This time they spared Archana, but made Sulo look idiotic. Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgAxiomjdronamrajuFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1AshlaikabonibrightAnAvidReadersashashyam

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure - Regardless of who is rooting for whom, today, everyone seems to be bashing Sulo. Ouch Happening all across the board.

Feel really bad for her .. I don't think anyone will start a thread in defense of her today ...
 Poor Sulo CryWinkLOL

BTW, what was with letting Varsha wear Purvi's white-pink chudidhar-kutra !Angry (The supposed to be flashback scene shot recently)  Are they really so low on funds?!!!! Unhappy

mandy321JamuxabhimgAxiomjdronamrajuAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1sashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

One thing is for sure - Regardless of who is rooting for whom, today, everyone seems to be bashing Sulo. Ouch Happening all across the board.

Feel really bad for her .. I don't think anyone will start a thread in defense of her today ...
 Poor Sulo CryWinkLOL

BTW, what was with letting Varsha wear Purvi's white-pink chudidhar-kutra !Angry (The supposed to be flashback scene shot recently)  Are they really so low on funds?!!!! Unhappy
Poor Sulo !! Scapegoat for today.. It was totally a bizaare act, though... Why mess with the lunatic family, really? ghaav pe namak chidakne ki baath hui naa... and also why mess with the crazy chic...it is not fair to tell her that also...she is also her granddaughter and Sulo has seen the craziness in her...
The sad part is we have to watch Ovi maam go berserk tomorrow at this news...

I didnt realize she was wearing Purvi's dress... man, i have to really focus more... feel left out  now..missed lot of VERY imp details Big smile... this was the second one too. i missed...

Edited by jdronamraju - 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm

mandy321abhimgAxiomAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1bee5sashashyam

Go to top