India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! (Page 12)

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
lol you guys! I'm pretty certain he was repeating 'tathaastu' after her!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321soapwatcher1Ashlaikabee5

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Ah, princessjojo, lol, don't burst our bubble!  Apparently, he has blown her kisses before!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajuprincessjojobee5Ashlaika

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I had watched that video this morning and thought it had to be one of their best off-screen videos. Clap

What with both ready to pull each other's hair.LOL

Ready to dance for each other.Tongue

Sincerely requesting what they want as if the other one is the real God.LOL

He starts to dance before she plays the flute music ROFL and she is almost falling off seeing that ROFLand he is holding her from the back as if she is really going to fall off.ROFL

His surprise that someone can do a chini dance on flute music ROFL and she really does dance.Smile The chini people need to see it !!! LOL

One of the most wacko off-segments. Totally crazy. Wonder what they had eaten before this was shot ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321vgirijdronamrajuAshlaikasoapwatcher1bonibright

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Ah, princessjojo, lol, don't burst our bubble!  Apparently, he has blown her kisses before!LOL

See Janhvi, I am not alone !!! LOL

Apparently, I had to PM Janhvi and ask where the kiss was as I couldn't find it even after repeated watching.
I felt he was asking 'thathasthu kyun'? It seemed like he didn't know the word so he wanted to know what it was or, he was impressed with her using that word that he too repeated "thathasthu".

He has this habit of saying mwuah and he has done that before, but this one wasn't looking like that.  Anyway, this one was the best till date.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321vgiriAshlaikasoapwatcher1bonibright

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Apparently, I had to PM Janhvi and ask where the kiss was as I couldn't find it even after repeated watching.
I felt he was asking 'thathasthu kyun'? It seemed like he didn't know the word so he wanted to know what it was or, he was impressed with her using that word that he too repeated "thathasthu".

He has this habit of saying mwuah and he has done that before, but this one wasn't looking like that.  Anyway, this one was the best till date.

He just said something.. But Asha def. winked.. which is a shock..
"Anyway, this one was the best till date." True.. credit goes to Asha.. RD is always cool. This time Asha  had "eaten" something before the interview.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5soapwatcher1Ashlaikabonibright

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Originally posted by bee5

He just said something.. But Asha def. winked.. which is a shock..
"Anyway, this one was the best till date." True.. credit goes to Asha.. RD is always cool. This time Asha  had "eaten" something before the interview.. LOL

Vila,
  I think I have seen her wink before, if not the real wink, but almost there kind.. really naughty. This wink also was like that .. she totally knew she was being naughty. Looked damn cute doing that wink.LOL
  The day she said she wanted to dance on 'Meri Pehli Mohabbat', THAT was a shock to me when I saw what the song was later on. LOL Understood she was no Purvi. #NotJudgingJustSaying. I do like her like this.

I too don't really comment on off screen segments, but this one was really funny to pass off. Hilarious One!!! He was cool but he was enjoying seeing her in splits, like as if totally in-control of his humor and exactly knew what her reactions would be. LOL

By now they know each others pulses very well. Good for themBig smile

Edited by bee5 - 10 August 2012 at 6:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirisoapwatcher1bonibright

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Bee,
Go watch it again !! He did do it ...We are too silly, dissecting an off screen video :):):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5soapwatcher1

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Jyothi, Jahnvi, Bee, Vilasini,

I stepped away from the forum for a few hours and the findings of the analysis have changed??? ROFL.

Now I dont know what to believe?  Not that it really matters... but did he blow the kiss or just repeated the word? smh at myself :).

Jahnvi,  honestly, I don't know what they were really saying and praying for... I was too busy watching them  LOL.

Bee... went to YT to see what song was Meri Pehli Mohabbat - I see what u mean... No Purvi indeed. lol   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1

Go to top