India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! (Page 10)

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I know this is out of the topic. Here is our fav beloved offscreen. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxvqbd3CiVc ( They are always a treat to for our eyes:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanjdronamraju

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy321

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxvqbd3CiVc ( They are always a treat to for our eyes:)

Go to 1.09 or 1.10... tell me whether Asha winks..  "Good girl gone bad" coz of RD!!!  Wink
btw.. Asha.. we would love to see your Chinni Dance.. upload and send us link...

Edited by vgiri - 10 August 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajusoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaikabonibright

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxvqbd3CiVc( They are always a treat to for our eyes:)

Thanks Mandy.. Very cute... Is this the Sbb segment that was posted in the morning?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

Sorry Im late to the August 10th episode party Smile!

Everyone said almost everything I was thinking anyway, so no need to repeat. Just wanna add my 10 cents (2 cents is too cheap Wink).

Well... I enjoyed the ArVi scene. I looked at it 1st and  I felt depressed that  their convo is a prelude to doom, then I looked at it again to ensure the articles were not influencing my opinion  and it was good... the 3rd time I  looked at it... I took it for what it was (I HOPE)... A great emotional scene  between two ppl who had found each other, only to lose each other over and over again, via the engagement MU, the challenge and then the kidnapping and were probably scared of what's to come but extremely happy that they are finally getting to be together.

Like Ms. Shyamala said, The way Arjun says "Because I love you"  was a treat to watch, also Purvi saying it back was really nice... no frills, no fluff, just the heart felt words.

btw.  I liked their lil nok jhok at the beginning.

I dont have much to say on Sulo-Savita, Manav-Archu - it is what it is.

Archana -Purvi : I felt that was a truly well done scene. Many persons used to say the PR was between mother and daughter and we had lost that over the past couple months... it started from when Archu hid the truth that Teju was her daughter and continued for a while IMO. But today, I felt that bond again. Purvi was exactly what a girl leaving her parents home would be, grateful, sad and happy (and all of it amplified by the fact that she knew she was not theirs, she was adopted).
Cry
Lastly... I cannot understand why they need PROOF!!! What?  Inspector Rane and the 10 police officers accompanying him weren't enough?!  and the bail??? Ludicrous!!! I'll leave it at that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2jdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1sashashyambonibright

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Go to 1.09 or 1.10... tell me whether Asha winks..  "Good girl gone bad" coz of RD!!!  Wink
btw.. Asha.. we would love to see your Chinni Dance.. upload and send us link...

More importantly did Rithvik blow her a kiss at 1:05 or 1:06, rewound it a couple of times to see it!Wink
jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Mandy and Bee, that makes 5 of us :).. It used to be just Shyamala and me before ... Kidding aside, it is all a matter of opinion ofcourse..
BtW, i wasnt convinced with some aspects of Arvi scene today, so went back to watch it a few times. And lo behold, no suprises there :) loved it completely. Those 'never leave me' dialogues threw me off before. Shyaamala was right. Arjun's expression was awesome and very poignant .. Even after finally getting Purvi, he is still a little shaky in his confidence and needs reassurances. It is because of the fact that he had to go thru so much and also probably bec of the sudden acceptance of Archana which he didnt expect.It was very touchIng...i think we miss the total effect when we see them online. But what to do. I cant wait till it airs here :)
A big HUG for u, Arjun :)
Alas, I dont have the hug emoticon on my phone :(

bee5soapwatcher1Ashlaikabonibrightsashashyam

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Hey everyone,

Sorry Im late to the August 10th episode party Smile!

Everyone said almost everything I was thinking anyway, so no need to repeat. Just wanna add my 10 cents (2 cents is too cheap Wink).

Well... I enjoyed the ArVi scene. I looked at it 1st and  I felt depressed that  their convo is a prelude to doom, then I looked at it again to ensure the articles were not influencing my opinion  and it was good... the 3rd time I  looked at it... I took it for what it was (I HOPE)... A great emotional scene  between two ppl who had found each other, only to lose each other over and over again, via the engagement MU, the challenge and then the kidnapping and were probably scared of what's to come but extremely happy that they are finally getting to be together.

Like Ms. Shyamala said, The way Arjun says "Because I love you"  was a treat to watch, also Purvi saying it back was really nice... no frills, no fluff, just the heart felt words.

btw.  I liked their lil nok jhok at the beginning.

I dont have much to say on Sulo-Savita, Manav-Archu - it is what it is.

Archana -Purvi : I felt that was a truly well done scene. Many persons used to say the PR was between mother and daughter and we had lost that over the past couple months... it started from when Archu hid the truth that Teju was her daughter and continued for a while IMO. But today, I felt that bond again. Purvi was exactly what a girl leaving her parents home would be, grateful, sad and happy (and all of it amplified by the fact that she knew she was not theirs, she was adopted).
Cry
Lastly... I cannot understand why they need PROOF!!! What?  Inspector Rane and the 10 police officers accompanying him weren't enough?!  and the bail??? Ludicrous!!! I'll leave it at that.

Ash, I liked the scene between the two.  I didn't see anything but a hidden promise that the two will be together come what may.  Their's is a pavitra rishta and they will never be married to anyone else but each other.  (Don't say I am becoming delusional like Jyothi's favorite chicLOL)

jdronamrajubee5AshlaikasashashyamAnAvidReader

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Mandy and Bee, that makes 5 of us :).. It used to be just Shyamala and me before ... Kidding aside, it is all a matter of opinion ofcourse..
BtW, i wasnt convinced with some aspects of Arvi scene today, so went back to watch it a few times. And lo behold, no suprises there :) loved it completely. Those 'never leave me' dialogues threw me off before. Shyaamala was right. Arjun's expression was awesome and very poignant .. Even after finally getting Purvi, he is still a little shaky in his confidence and needs reassurances. It is because of the fact that he had to go thru so much and also probably bec of the sudden acceptance of Archana which he didnt expect.It was very touchIng...i think we miss the total effect when we see them online. But what to do. I cant wait till it airs here :)
A big HUG for u, Arjun :)
Alas, I dont have the hug emoticon on my phone :(

Jyothi, more than Archana, Arjun had to deal with Purvi herself pushing him away because of that chic business so he is thrilled to be able to call Purvi his own after all those mishaps, his boo boo in getting engaged to you know who, their strained relationship, Archana against them, the kidnapping, it must all seem too good to be real to him.

caribbeanfanjdronamrajubee5Ashlaikasashashyam

Go to top