Pavitra Rishta

Finally, AK is BACK !! - Page 10

vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bee5

See Janhvi, I am not alone !!! πŸ˜†

Apparently, I had to PM Janhvi and ask where the kiss was as I couldn't find it even after repeated watching.
I felt he was asking 'thathasthu kyun'? It seemed like he didn't know the word so he wanted to know what it was or, he was impressed with her using that word that he too repeated "thathasthu".

He has this habit of saying mwuah and he has done that before, but this one wasn't looking like that.  Anyway, this one was the best till date.

He just said something.. But Asha def. winked.. which is a shock..
"Anyway, this one was the best till date." True.. credit goes to Asha.. RD is always cool. This time Asha  had "eaten" something before the interview.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vgiri

He just said something.. But Asha def. winked.. which is a shock..
"Anyway, this one was the best till date." True.. credit goes to Asha.. RD is always cool. This time Asha  had "eaten" something before the interview.. πŸ˜†

Vila,
  I think I have seen her wink before, if not the real wink, but almost there kind.. really naughty. This wink also was like that .. she totally knew she was being naughty. Looked damn cute doing that wink.πŸ˜†
  The day she said she wanted to dance on 'Meri Pehli Mohabbat', THAT was a shock to me when I saw what the song was later on. πŸ˜† Understood she was no Purvi. #NotJudgingJustSaying. I do like her like this.

I too don't really comment on off screen segments, but this one was really funny to pass off. Hilarious One!!! He was cool but he was enjoying seeing her in splits, like as if totally in-control of his humor and exactly knew what her reactions would be. πŸ˜†

By now they know each others pulses very well. Good for themπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bee5 - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bee,
Go watch it again !! He did do it ...We are too silly, dissecting an off screen video :):):)
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jyothi, Jahnvi, Bee, Vilasini,

I stepped away from the forum for a few hours and the findings of the analysis have changed??? 🀣.

Now I dont know what to believe?  Not that it really matters... but did he blow the kiss or just repeated the word? smh at myself :).

Jahnvi,  honestly, I don't know what they were really saying and praying for... I was too busy watching them  πŸ˜†.

Bee... went to YT to see what song was Meri Pehli Mohabbat - I see what u mean... No Purvi indeed. lol   
jdronamraju thumbnail
Ok guys watch him after gives her his blessings and leans back and see what he does. This is the last hint I am giving u guys :) this is jist plain silly, isnt it :):):)
Btw, is that the katrina, akshay song !! OMG !! def not a Ms Purvi song :)Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago
vgiri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashlaika

Jyothi, Jahnvi, Bee, Vilasini,

I stepped away from the forum for a few hours and the findings of the analysis have changed??? 🀣.

Now I dont know what to believe?  Not that it really matters... but did he blow the kiss or just repeated the word? smh at myself :).

Jahnvi,  honestly, I don't know what they were really saying and praying for... I was too busy watching them  πŸ˜†.

Bee... went to YT to see what song was Meri Pehli Mohabbat - I see what u mean... No Purvi indeed. lol   

IF is very addictive.. watched it again now...not able to say about RD's action.
For "Meri Pehli Mohabbat ", I remember that interview.. i watched that song on YT.. one of those classified🀣. songs.. Dont know whether it was a spontaneous comment from Asha..RD was little startled, I could be that he didnt know that song or dance..he said something like he would do MJ dance. Isn't it? (hate my Hindi challenge)
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdronamraju

Ok guys watch him after gives her his blessings and leans back and see what he does. This is the last hint I am giving u guys :) this is jist plain silly, isnt it :):):)
Btw, is that the katrina, akshay song !! OMG !! def not a Ms Purvi song :)

Jyothi, tell me pretty please! Can't watch now, at CPK with a bunch of others :( they will think I am nuts if I start watching a video on my phone. Or PM??
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jyothi,

Watched the video again... I can see that he was just repeating the words after SHE blesses him... But not sure what he does... I don't see it πŸ˜• πŸ˜”.

Wow... Im a grown woman doing this. lol πŸ˜†
vgiri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Jyothi, tell me pretty please! Can't watch now, at CPK with a bunch of others :( they will think I am nuts if I start watching a video on my phone. Or PM??

Plz.. Gals.. We really had/have good time with this video.. I feel really Pavam for them..

Janvi.. what is with u.. who, in sane mind think about AshVik while at CPK. I am on no cheese/no carb diet.. 😭 
Honestly, RD's expression was like.. "see what she wishes for" .. Jyothi.. come on,  Though this topic is fun.. I feel bad for them..
jdronamraju thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashlaika

Jyothi,

Watched the video again... I can see thathe was just repeating the words after SHE blesses him... But not sure what he does... I don't see it πŸ˜•πŸ˜”.

Wow... Im a grown woman doing this. lol πŸ˜†

I said after he blesses her, ash !! I dont believe i am doing this at 10:30 in the night either :)