Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 8)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hi i was waiting to read ur analysis of this spl episode

As u said CVs need a big round of applause for today's spl episode. Both DD n VD were terrific in today's episode.

RK's vulnerable side was shown today. d chr has so many layers, it will be interesting to see the unveiling. as u said, RK believes himself to hate madhu. it is such a mixed emotion. d expression in his eyes when he was watching the slap scene, d hospital scenes shows different.

d ICU scene was wonderfully executed. There was such an innate honesty in RK's talk! No wonder Madhu was confused. she didn't know how to deal with this guy.

Trishna' comments after her supportive role is sudden, but realistic. i mean if they had shown her getting thrown out of sets (did she go to act dat day when her dad was lying in hospital?),it wd have been more believable. but as she says madhu was d reason for the fly problems, though she was not at fault. but i think trishna's comments are needed to make madhu decide. d way madhu came searching for solace to her elder sis n how it is denied was so bad to see.

suddenly trishna becoming hateful sis is too much. i mean blaming her is fine but the next day, when madhu comes to hospital, she moves away from her was little too much.

dat final 'aag ka dariya dialogue' and d setting was so symbolic. d spotlights, dialogues were bang on!!! d story is going in full speed finally.

i loved d dialogue of mukund chemistry!!! d script writer caught fans feelings and voiced it thru RK, loved it. dat whole ICU scene was phenomenal. d way RK drags Madhu's hand to match his lakeer with hers', d dialogues, camera work, acting - wonderful!!!

thank u cvs for this wonderful episode

but why did they have a sudden spl episode on a thursday???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguaranji-mira

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

great analysis...thank you

Thank you. Embarrassed
madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
totally agree!
todays episode deserves z applauds 4 sure...
R.K being z devil he is touched my hrt 2day..he being "human" part was hearttouching..n him being able to show his sensitive side to Madhu was a surprise!
z only thng zat i disliked was trishna selfishness!, last few episodes i thought she changed bt i was proven wrong..she n i guess Roma can never stop being greedy n selfish!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDrashti

Amazing analysis dear!! 
I still haven't watched the episode yet but I loved reading your analysis. Wow now I know what to expect from the episode. Very excited and waiting eagerly for the episode :)

Thank you.Big smile... catch the episode online and am sure you will like it. Embarrassed
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
beautiful analysis...Clap Clap Clap

She is someone's daughter, sister, friend but the true calling of her life is to Rishabh's soulmate and the manifestation of his passionate dream as a future superstar. He needs her more than anyone else.

This is the crux of this story isn't it. Their destinies are truly entwined!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

LOL..itna bada...!! padte padte thak gyi me :P
acha cming back to the analysis u gave its ossuumm...!!! dey exactly depict my feelings stated in better wrdzz by u :D
the episode today was really mind blasting with an osumm writing script and acting by the respective actors...
RK stating his true feelings in his nasha...!!!! it was a worth watching epi and i agree wit evry point u said it.. now this makes my curiosity even more abt the nex epi 2moroe...!!! though i noe dat shadi ll happen on mnday nly..!!

Thank you. Embarrassed...Essays likhnaa meraa kaamm hai.LOL... i think the hero today was the script and the actors got to do their best. Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NawabZadi

very well written analysis Thumbs Up yes the creatives and actors definitely deserves a standing ovation... Today's epi will be a masterpiece...

Thank you.Big smile... the creative team and the direction team are numero uno for me today. Actors are always excellent , in any case. LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnnylucky

Awesome analysis Jaguar. Good episode. Saw a new angle of RK today "My be insan hoon, Asman se nai tapka na." . This angle will become more wider after Madhubala's entry. Also RK figured the fact that the fire will set just between two of them together. He believed the destiny. Looking forward for both of their journey. Hatred won't stay too long in their journey.

Thank you.Big smile... Yes - " Mere seene mein bhi dil hai. Main bhi insaan hoon. Aasmaan se toh nahiin tapkaa na." These lines of Rishabh will come back to Maddy later when she sees more of Rishabh as a person behind the flaws.  Rishabh believes in destiny and for him, Rishbala are destiny's plan.Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index