Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

Spot on analysis ... Ur good n u know it ...

Fab epi full credit to the team ... great pace not one single dull moment ...

You cannot help but feel for both of them ... Madhu her pain is obvious she has been thrown infront of the wolves n there is no backing away cuz she herself is signing her death certificate

RK he is messed they say you r ur real self when not in control... He lost his dad at tender age n he has a dad who might be step ... Poor kid has to grow up faster then he needed to be ... Life has been bitter n in turn he became bitter ...

This obsession is so going to doom RK ... He drown himself into booze cuz of a girl who should not matter much ... but affects him like anything

Madhu is so going to be his downfall ... the superstar will fall like pack of cards cuz he got to obsessed

Thank you.Embarrassed...Yes, Rishabh and Maddy are in their respective hell right now. Maddy's pain is obvious and Rishabh's is surfacing. The obsession will finish both of them. If Rishabh nosedives, Maddy will go with him. By that time, she will be in love with him. If he hurts, she hurts. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

awesome analysis!!
yet to catch the episode!! so will comment after i catch up with episode!!

ps i got elie saab dress from my hubbyDancing

Thanks honey and do come back. LOL...Dress aa gayee? Pink waali? Shocked...Party! God bless you!Hug
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Superb analysis Clap
I loved todays episode and specially the ICU scene... RishBala were amazing and RK in his vulnerable drunken best... too good Clap
Felt kind bad for both of them... 

Thank you. Embarrassed...Yupp,  felt bad for both Rishbala. Perhaps this union will help Rishabh heal and Maddy find true love after their war is done. LOL
Speechless IF-Rockerz
Speechless
Speechless

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
very nice analysis loved it    You're Brilliant

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Awesome analysis...!!Clap

A Brilliantly directed...and scripted episode!!!
kodos to everyone involved with it!!Clap Clap

Even i was surprised to see a different vulnerable side to RK...
his story about his dad...it did give a glimpse of his sad past...
and his marriage proposal to Madhu...if not the most romantic...
it was one of the best...one of its kind...!!and i totally enjoyed it!!

Vivian and DD were at their best today...!!
Vivian was outstanding in the hospital scene...
And DD...after RK left...When Madhu just fell to her knees...
her eyes said it all...the shock..the helplessness...Awesome!

I would like to Blive the story RK said about his dad...
but its confusing..coz we all know RK's dad is about to enter...it makes me wonder...what if its another story cooked up by RK??just wondering!!Confused

Thank you. Yes, the marriage proposal was one of its kind - no love , no promises , just an honest confession of hatred and a cute plea - Pbir bhi shaadi kar lo mujhse. LOL...DVD were brilliance and this is only the beginning. Maybe the father that we will see now is Rishabh's step father or his foster father.Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hummm poco...  you  and others  said it all...so will not repeat againSmile

fantastic episode today, worth calling a special episode. 

today it was a remarkable performance of vivian in hospital with terrific dialogue delivery, showing arrogance, hatred and pain.

drashti was also outstanding with silent expressions  showing shock and helplessness.

the producers giving ultimatum to bittuji about rk's negligence towards work  is also  a realistic approach.
may be the producers  will give tough  times to rk in future   and  this might  lead to rk forcing madhu to work in films.    as madhu become superstar... we might see the abhimaan picture story... this show is so unpredictable  na...    we just keep on guessingBig smile

Thank you. Embarrassed... DVD were amazing and Vivian Dsena is too much into Rishabh Kundra's skin- good for the show at least. Drashti wears her roles like her second skin, so we got an amazing performance. The Abhimaan track will come much later of finalized - by that time, Rishbala have ti be in love with each-other or else conflict of love and ego will not happen. 

anji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeDylove

great analysisClapClap

its like now we can always seen tigress madhu when she will be around RKTongue
really enjoy todays episode so much..all RK 's dialog was great and also madhu's reaction..

the shock when she saw RK in hospitalThumbs Up i am agree with u today's rk spoke with heartClap and i love the way he stop madhu when madhu trying to oppose him..i also saw guilty in her eyes when see saw rk in hospital for some seconds..

Its really bad for madhu when she need most  support no one with her side..and her own sister blame her for everything..at last i really love their understanding when madhu call rk without telling anything rk understand madhu is ready for marriage Clap

waiting to see more dramaEmbarrassed

Thank you.Big smile The ICU scene of Rishbala was stunning - raw emotions and yet a clinical treatment. Rishabh and Maddy are the kind of people whom the following quote talks about :

Some people are meant to run alone , until they find somebody equally wild to run with."

TeDylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index