Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 6)

SuryoDhayam Senior Member
SuryoDhayam
SuryoDhayam

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Awesome analysis Jaguar. Good episode. Saw a new angle of RK today "My be insan hoon, Asman se nai tapka na." . This angle will become more wider after Madhubala's entry. Also RK figured the fact that the fire will set just between two of them together. He believed the destiny. Looking forward for both of their journey. Hatred won't stay too long in their journey.

Edited by johnnylucky - 09 August 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Well said!!

All in all a tryly amazing episode...

Loved ur analysis too...

Had a few complaints too...like the way they are degrading govenmenst hospitals...it may be the call of teh story..but they had no right to degrade it and consider it worthless..thats what came acrooss

Touche topic!  i guess..i can go on and on..

BUt the hospital scene as the show stealer!!

The vulnerable RK took the cake...his own convoluted logic made some illogical sense to the marriage...which still doesnt make sence to me..

Will wait for the *jhakmo me malham lagana* by madhu...

Can i say i got a sadistic pleasure in seeeing Bitttuji in teeny meeny troubleLOL

Oops i foorget the madhu mukku chemistry line...kuch to sahi bola usneLOL

Thank you. Hospital? I guess its not a government hospital - the nurse said that it was a private hospital and its no surprise if they behave like this. 

Rishabh's logic is as lost as he is but at least , that logic is honest enough. He was vulnerable and that took the cake indeed. Maddy , in  a way, made him vulnerable and we will be seeing more of that in future. 

BittuG will find a solution. LOL
You misread meConfused

They are currently in a private hospital...but if they do go to a government one..it will cost less..

and what they said about no gaurantess..is all bull!!! 

tahts what i meant...Ouch

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddhifan

good analysis . i feel mb will become strong after marriage.she will make a person like RK fall in love with her and will  fight tomake her marriage work. and teach him realations are what and marriage is not a joke .secondly after marriage we will come to know the human side of rk with madhu entering his life .''RK beleives he will write mb's destiny! mb leaving her destiny to god .lets see who wins . hope u agree 

Thank you. I am sure that Maddy will work on Rishabh and heal him , but for that she has  to care about him, love him. Or else why will she care what happens to him. Rishabh is not writing Maddy's destiny. Destiny has written a bound script for  them already - soulmates. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_SatiMaria-capri

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
For the brilliant epi and your amazing analysis Clap Clap
Acting, writing everything was bang on today...and the dialogues in the show are best in recent times I have heard in any show.

Like yest. even today we got to see something new about RK...now we will know layer by layer about why he has become heartless or prefers to keep his heart and emotions locked up. You are right Rishabh though does all evil things but he is honest...honest even in his so called hatred and revenge.  

For Trish...not much comments only that, what she did today was what any weak human would do...blame the other instead of being each other's support in difficult times.

Am loving this show.Smile

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 09 August 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Maria-capriTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashtirockzz

whats res?????????

It means 'reserved'. LOL

-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

"Madhu feels something passionate - no, not hatred"
How is that possible Poco?
Even if she can't make head or tail of Rishabh, I think hatred would be the only thing she can feel for the man now.
Wouldn't that be what you/me feel where we in her shoes? Agreed that we aren't Madhubala.
Totally agree with the fact that, Rishabh, in his obsession, was the only one consistently by Madhu's side.
I cannot figure out Trishna, kabhi saath tho kabhi dhoor.
Aakhir chal kya raha hain iski kopdi mein.
Paddy needs Ballu to awaken her, koi noodles Mamu ko bulaake lao.
Shamsher will wake up soon now that the monetary hurdle will be crossed.
Dua karein ki usse heart attack na aa jaye apni beti ki halath dekh kar.
It's said na Nashe ki halath mein aadhmi sach boltha hain, so it goes for Risabh I guess.
Love
Nidha

Thank you, sweetz.Embarrassed

Hatred is of two kinds - one that is bitter, cold and surgical. The other is intense, passionate and emotional. Maddy's hatred for  Rishabh is a variation of passion - its just a strong feeling which has no definition for the time being. 

Trishna is not a bad person- she is just a flawed human being and her love cannot stand the test of time and circumstances. 

UmIbrahim

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

Fantastic Pinky!!!!!! Beautiful...

Yes credits to the team and Thank you Ganpati bapa for bringing this two souls together... It is the almighty's plan all this whileWinkWink ..

DD and VD man what can i say... I did not moved one bit while wathing today's episode... Gosh...

I pray to GOD they will be always together,,,RK needs her badly... Just make them happy at the end.. They truly deserved it and I am guessing they will have 4 kids... 4 seems to be their lucky number.. LOLLOLLOL

Big smile

Sima

Thank you, Simaa. DVD were amazing and i think we are in for many more such powerhouse scenes. Rishabh needs  to be relesed from himself, just like Jordan in 'Rockstar' . And Maddy will be his peace. Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

agreed with you totally, I was bit surprise knowing that RK's father is already dead, RK had already gone through all this what Madhubala is going through currently. But if we see soulmate always give each other what they have store in for them so I think Madhubala will give love freshness and life to RK that she has in her heart but RK will give pain, darkness, lost paradise which he has store in his heart. So one day it may come that both truly live each other's life thats what i think. First time VD was playing as Rishabh Kundra and not RK finally my wish to see Rishabh Kundra started fullfilling. We indeed all know that RK is mask that Rishabh Kundra wears to hide his pain but with that thappad Madhubala actually forcefully thrown that mask out so what left standing there stud and what left indulging in drink is Rishabh Kundra not RK.

Nice post Hug

Thank you. Big smile...Soulmates set each-other free and embrace each-other in a hug which promises comfort , peace and harmony. That is what Rishabh and Maddy need to be to each-other. Maddy has ripped off Rishabh's mask, like you said and this is only the beginning. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index