Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

*sigh* I m jealous of everyone who watched today's episodeCryCry 

Thank you. Catch the episode online and come back.Big smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

awesome analysis...

Thank you.Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Reservation ki line.Hug

sis tumhari post Blockbuster film ki tarah hain so booking is must LOL btw who's u'r favourite actor and actress of bollywood Tongue

Thank you. I don't have any faves as such but i like the on-screen work of many actors.LOL
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
LOL..itna bada...!! padte padte thak gyi me :P
acha cming back to the analysis u gave its ossuumm...!!! dey exactly depict my feelings stated in better wrdzz by u :D
the episode today was really mind blasting with an osumm writing script and acting by the respective actors...
RK stating his true feelings in his nasha...!!!! it was a worth watching epi and i agree wit evry point u said it.. now this makes my curiosity even more abt the nex epi 2moroe...!!! though i noe dat shadi ll happen on mnday nly..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

NawabZadi Senior Member
NawabZadi
NawabZadi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
very well written analysis Thumbs Up yes the creatives and actors definitely deserves a standing ovation... Today's epi will be a masterpiece...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Wht 2 say I m speechless today.Today I saw fire in RishBala.It was not of hatred but pure passion & compassion in a twisted way.Both RishBala were confused abt their feelings still Rishabh extended his hand 4 marriage & Madhubala accepted it considering it as destiny's call.Today I saw a human in RK.I mean it.Those unshed tears in his eyes proved how desperately he wnts happiness in his life but all he gets is fake love & fake ppl.If RK's real dead died long back thn I dont need 2 guess wht made him 2day the way he is.I guess he was deprived of true love & care which made him loathe emotions & care.I felt more bad 4 RK today thn 4 Madhubala.It was beyond pain 4 him.All around RK care abt themselves,their money,their name but wht RK actually desires hardly matters 2 any.Wht trish told her today was true but in twisted way.MB's loved one r seasonal u c.They care according 2 their preference but RK will hate her in his own passionate way.If he has prepared a fire lake 4 her thn he'll walk wid her side by side.Oh loved ur analysis babes.U r fab lke always.Embarrassed

Applause 2 CV's & actors.DVD has come long way as an actorsClap

Thank you, Shrish . I guess you liked today's episode on a sensitive level Hai na? I second you totally sweetz. It became obvious today that Rishabh needs Maddy and she needs him - they are each-other's healing , no matter how much pain they bring to each-other. Rishabh will always be with Maddy - in hatred, in love, in redemption. 

Writers, direction team and  the actors were fab. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil-brokensoul-mysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Well said!!

All in all a tryly amazing episode...

Loved ur analysis too...

Had a few complaints too...like the way they are degrading govenmenst hospitals...it may be the call of teh story..but they had no right to degrade it and consider it worthless..thats what came acrooss

Touche topic!  i guess..i can go on and on..

BUt the hospital scene as the show stealer!!

The vulnerable RK took the cake...his own convoluted logic made some illogical sense to the marriage...which still doesnt make sence to me..

Will wait for the *jhakmo me malham lagana* by madhu...

Can i say i got a sadistic pleasure in seeeing Bitttuji in teeny meeny troubleLOL

Oops i foorget the madhu mukku chemistry line...kuch to sahi bola usneLOL

Thank you. Hospital? I guess its not a government hospital - the nurse said that it was a private hospital and its no surprise if they behave like this. 

Rishabh's logic is as lost as he is but at least , that logic is honest enough. He was vulnerable and that took the cake indeed. Maddy , in  a way, made him vulnerable and we will be seeing more of that in future. 

BittuG will find a solution. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by SheDevil

Wht 2 say I m speechless today.Today I saw fire in RishBala.It was not of hatred but pure passion & compassion in a twisted way.Both RishBala were confused abt their feelings still Rishabh extended his hand 4 marriage & Madhubala accepted it considering it as destiny's call.Today I saw a human in RK.I mean it.Those unshed tears in his eyes proved how desperately he wnts happiness in his life but all he gets is fake love & fake ppl.If RK's real dead died long back thn I dont need 2 guess wht made him 2day the way he is.I guess he was deprived of true love & care which made him loathe emotions & care.I felt more bad 4 RK today thn 4 Madhubala.It was beyond pain 4 him.All around RK care abt themselves,their money,their name but wht RK actually desires hardly matters 2 any.Wht trish told her today was true but in twisted way.MB's loved one r seasonal u c.They care according 2 their preference but RK will hate her in his own passionate way.If he has prepared a fire lake 4 her thn he'll walk wid her side by side.Oh loved ur analysis babes.U r fab lke always.Embarrassed

Applause 2 CV's & actors.DVD has come long way as an actorsClap

Thank you, Shrish . I guess you liked today's episode on a sensitive level Hai na? I second you totally sweetz. It became obvious today that Rishabh needs Maddy and she needs him - they are each-other's healing , no matter how much pain they bring to each-other. Rishabh will always be with Maddy - in hatred, in love, in redemption. 

Writers, direction team and  the actors were fab. Big smile
Yep today episode was awesome on a sensitive way.I always feel tht u shuld never show protagonist crying buckets & thn shouting frm roof top tht I m bechari.All u need is right expression & ablity 2 connect urself wid ur character.Thts Y I used 2 adore Abhay.He never used 2 shed tears still u feel connected wid him & his pain.Today same was the case wid RishBala.They were not crying lke fools but their eyes,those unshed tears showed their pain,their vulnerability.I m not disgusted wid emotional scene but ya 4 me it shuld b more real thn dramatic.Wid buckets of tears sometime actors make scene luk fake but right expressions can make same scene luk natural & gorgeous & today the case was same.It was epic & Natural(In real life too I hate ppl who cry buckets & tht crying sound tht actually pierce my ears.Uff.Emotions dikhane ka bhi sober way hota hai use tht:P)

Edited by SheDevil - 09 August 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index