Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

so true poco. Clap about rk and madhu and everything. must watch episode definitely. Clap

so...basically...
When Madhu buried her wolf into the dungeons for 4 days ... the blood of his hands were smeared all over the clay body of Madhubaala's form. Today when she released and drawled out RK's  blood as a product of the wolf's  beautiful present of destruction ..the blood smeared and remained within her palms. Their blood , the mutual alms of destruction remains within each other's skins...The symbolism of hands furrows down further i think...the murderous glinting brunt pools of a deadly , and gory wolf lays agile within the a royal scarlet throne replaying the continuous smear of his lamb's HANDS. He precedes near the visual blurred version of the lamb's fragile pink ,bumpy mouth and the indefinite rage and substantiation within her hands on his rough , uncultivated dusky cheeks. Alcohol , rage and pure raw madness makes him howl : "These very  HANDS that you lovingly swept on me..are going to be the very HANDS  whose streaked lines will be unified with my fiery ones." As the mutual blood exchange drawn within both the lamb and the wolf's hands have evaporated within their bodies...the mutual bond of two boiling blood vessels being one DIRECTS to the mutual association of their lines within their hands to UNITE.  to MUTUALLY BECOME ONE.First the exchange through blood by making hands the medium..and now the destiny's plan to make them rattle against each makes their hands AGAIN  a medium that produces MARRIAGE and COURTSHIP.You feel it when he recites the relationship between their hands attaching it with Destiny's decisions..how Destiny needed her to clash against his world..and how Destiny again initiated him to destroy hers in return..Destiny made them go through mutual destruction..and mutual drawing of abuse and shed of blood..and now Destiny is making the medium of their fates to condition each other and unite...

RK i feel now
has been through so much more than Madhu.The lamb has people around her who unconditionally care about her..but RK? From the young age of 11..ever since he had to burn his dad's dead body..what has he ever been to the outside world? A piece of commodity..a tag..a brand..a objective piece of tool..who the world uses for their own benefits and gets sold at his fame and name...no wonder he feels that everything in this world is sold. Funnily..even Madhu..who doesn't sell in anything..sold herself for a father...but that makes her more respective in that prospect..not a single person  in this world other than Madhu who once said that she was not happy sending him to jail as he is human with emotions as well..screams out that Madhu reaped and dug out the essence of the human Rishabh Kundra which the tag and tool named RK had forgotten and unconsciously killed a long time ago...He lost his father..an d the world made him a tool.They guy knew the pain of losing a father but tried to solve it in THE ONLY WAY THE WORLD HAS TAUGHT HIM : Through money , power and position cause he never had anything else to hold on to..he is a small boy in a big world who nobody loved but took him to be a branded chair instead. Everyone cheered on Madhu's slaps..but most people failed to see yesterday how he is helping a street puppy..an untamed puppy from the entangled wires and making even sure that the puppy eats as well..i know so many good people who treat street dogs or puppies like viruses or a piece of trash..but look at RK..this guy is destroying one life and yet his sensitive spot takes  him to the extent of taking care of a stray animal lik you rightly mentioned yesterday Clap...this is what happens with such men..we can't see their goodness and instead of encouraging that goodness we brand them as villains and put discourage them more into drowning their goodness in them..so ultimately..what does that make us?

Thank you, sweetz and so sensitively said - like always. The symbolism of  Maddy and Rishabh's hands and how Rishabh put them together and told Maddy that their palms are similar , so why not join in destiny? Rishabh's tale is full of thorns and unsaid stories and i think we will get to know that through Maddy. The Rishabh who got slapped deserved them and the RIshabh who looked after a puppy showed hope of him regaining his sensitivity/ Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --faroo--

res
------------edited---------------
first poco just wow wow i mean u today write sooo beautifully and and the way u exprsses them how they feel about each other wow i didn't watch epi yet but it seems that RK aj kuch kuch insaniyat dekha raha tha LOL from the frist day i had thought that RK's character is like a ruin church LOL he is good but ruin LOL becuz he had been alone in his whole life or maybe as u said RK said that "he know the pain of loosing someone "(something like that LOL) so maybe is past he had lost someone close maybe his mother whom he love a lot
great just great poco
" I have never loved you but nobody will ever hate you the way I do. Marry me. Its going to be a beautiful death for you because I have nothing to give. Still, marry me."
this dialogue is amazing Clap

Thank you. I don't write beautifully, actually. Good stories generate good critiques. LOL...Rishabh is too damaged inside and Maddy has only seen a trailer of it . We will see his story from Maddy's POV and Maddy's from his POV. I liked his proposal to Maddy - brutally honest. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--faroo--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

Oh, I'm loving this turn of the story even more... a story of healing and who can't love a vulnerable man :DD

Haven't watched today's epi yet, but always love reading your analysis. Awesome.

Thank you.Big smile...Healing, vulnerability, poignancy - it moves all of us, right? Do watch today's episode, you surely will like it.Embarrassed

_Rainbow_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hummm poco...  you  and others  said it all...so will not repeat againSmile

fantastic episode today, worth calling a special episode. 

today it was a remarkable performance of vivian in hospital with terrific dialogue delivery, showing arrogance, hatred and pain.

drashti was also outstanding with silent expressions  showing shock and helplessness.

the producers giving ultimatum to bittuji about rk's negligence towards work  is also  a realistic approach.
may be the producers  will give tough  times to rk in future   and  this might  lead to rk forcing madhu to work in films.    as madhu become superstar... we might see the abhimaan picture story... this show is so unpredictable  na...    we just keep on guessingBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
great analysisClapClap

its like now we can always seen tigress madhu when she will be around RKTongue
really enjoy todays episode so much..all RK 's dialog was great and also madhu's reaction..

the shock when she saw RK in hospitalThumbs Up i am agree with u today's rk spoke with heartClap and i love the way he stop madhu when madhu trying to oppose him..i also saw guilty in her eyes when see saw rk in hospital for some seconds..

Its really bad for madhu when she need most  support no one with her side..and her own sister blame her for everything..at last i really love their understanding when madhu call rk without telling anything rk understand madhu is ready for marriage Clap

waiting to see more dramaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Awesom Analysis dear, Amazing epi i think the quality n execution of epi is improved alot wd the new director.. Coming to the epi, The hospital convo was the best part, Rk's dialogue amazing, Aaj usne fans ke dil ki baat bol di the chemistry dialogue... Now we know reason of Rk's cold nature, He surely has heart but deep down in aag ka dariya and Madhu hv to drown in it to find out n bring it up and gv it another life, Trish said Madhu is root cause was right but She choosing dreams in such conditions agn proved her selfish nature, One thing we all gonna witness is firey chemistry n very passionate love story...

Thank you.Big smile...yes, the whole episode was a clean execution job and i liked it.Rishabh and Maddy were red hot in the ICU scene. Passion from Rishabh's side and pain from Maddy's side were clearly visible. Rishabh is lost and only Maddy can find him - but even for that ,she has  to dive into the 'aag ka dariyaa' - she needs to care about him , love him.

Trishkoo  told the truth but in a twisted way. Trishkoo is not a bad person but her love is seasonal.

-brokensoul-

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
great analysis...thank you

TheBlackJaguar

-DeathEater- Goldie
-DeathEater-
-DeathEater-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis dear!! 
I still haven't watched the episode yet but I loved reading your analysis. Wow now I know what to expect from the episode. Very excited and waiting eagerly for the episode :)

Edited by DivineDrashti - 09 August 2012 at 12:00pm

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index