Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 3)

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Fantastic Pinky!!!!!! Beautiful...

Yes credits to the team and Thank you Ganpati bapa for bringing this two souls together... It is the almighty's plan all this whileWinkWink ..

DD and VD man what can i say... I did not moved one bit while wathing today's episode... Gosh...

I pray to GOD they will be always together,,,RK needs her badly... Just make them happy at the end.. They truly deserved it and I am guessing they will have 4 kids... 4 seems to be their lucky number.. LOLLOLLOL

ClapClapClapClapBig smileBig smileBig smile

Sima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
agreed with you totally, I was bit surprise knowing that RK's father is already dead, RK had already gone through all this what Madhubala is going through currently. But if we see soulmate always give each other what they have store in for them so I think Madhubala will give love freshness and life to RK that she has in her heart but RK will give pain, darkness, lost paradise which he has store in his heart. So one day it may come that both truly live each other's life thats what i think. First time VD was playing as Rishabh Kundra and not RK finally my wish to see Rishabh Kundra started fullfilling. We indeed all know that RK is mask that Rishabh Kundra wears to hide his pain but with that thappad Madhubala actually forcefully thrown that mask out so what left standing there stud and what left indulging in drink is Rishabh Kundra not RK.

Nice post Hug

Edited by coolestsh - 09 August 2012 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Yup episode deserves a thumbs up Clap but ye log bhi na important cheez dey leave always for the next day LOL shayaad dey have not read  Kal karein so aaj kar  theory TongueLOL

umm yup i loved two scenes the most the ICU room one and obviously the last mein i liked dat dialogue wen madhubala entered ond stood on th spotlight "
Ek Aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai ClapClap

btw was Rk cooking another story abt his father's death Confused i mean usne bola na dat he lost his father at 12 ...so dat means Rk has step father yup phir ye banda apne zinda baap ko he aag laga diya ROFL

and btw i loved Rk did Dhazeeya of Mamu chemistry ...ROFL

Thank you, Onu. i don't think Rishabh would lie in that drunken weak state about his father - and if he did at all, don't be surprised. Par bande ki emotional machinery mein koi na koi zabardast chemical lochaa hai zaroor. 

ICU room ka scene to totally faadu tha and DVD were on fire. LOL...Mukku  ko lekar sunaa hi diyaa jalkukde Rishabh ne Maddy ko. Wink...Aag ka dariyaa abb total limelight mein aa gayaa hai. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksMaria-capri

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Spot on analysis ... Ur good n u know it ...

Fab epi full credit to the team ... great pace not one single dull moment ...

You cannot help but feel for both of them ... Madhu her pain is obvious she has been thrown infront of the wolves n there is no backing away cuz she herself is signing her death certificate

RK he is messed they say you r ur real self when not in control... He lost his dad at tender age n he has a dad who might be step ... Poor kid has to grow up faster then he needed to be ... Life has been bitter n in turn he became bitter ...

This obsession is so going to doom RK ... He drown himself into booze cuz of a girl who should not matter much ... but affects him like anything

Madhu is so going to be his downfall ... the superstar will fall like pack of cards cuz he got to obsessed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
awesome analysis!!
yet to catch the episode!! so will comment after i catch up with episode!!

ps i got elie saab dress from my hubbyDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Superb analysis Clap
I loved todays episode and specially the ICU scene... RishBala were amazing and RK in his vulnerable drunken best... too good Clap
Felt kind bad for both of them... 

readingworms.TheBlackJaguar

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis...!!Clap

A Brilliantly directed...and scripted episode!!!
kodos to everyone involved with it!!Clap Clap

Even i was surprised to see a different vulnerable side to RK...
his story about his dad...it did give a glimpse of his sad past...
and his marriage proposal to Madhu...if not the most romantic...
it was one of the best...one of its kind...!!and i totally enjoyed it!!

Vivian and DD were at their best today...!!
Vivian was outstanding in the hospital scene...
And DD...after RK left...When Madhu just fell to her knees...
her eyes said it all...the shock..the helplessness...Awesome!

I would like to Blive the story RK said about his dad...
but its confusing..coz we all know RK's dad is about to enter...it makes me wonder...what if its another story cooked up by RK??just wondering!!Confused

Edited by devikamd - 09 August 2012 at 11:35am

TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Awesome analysis. Poco. Made me cry.

Best episode for me so far in this show. This episode can be called a special episode.Clap

Each scene was fab tonight, camera, direction and most importantly DD & VD was awesome in every scene. One hour episode completely dedicated to RK & Madhu.

Confusing about RK's father. Maybe Raza Mjurad as RK's father is coming as only flashbacks???? or he is his step dad.?? Tonight we had a glimpse of RK's life in those few words of his. It definitely is not happy.

It seems RK has accepted destiny's plan. He knows he needs Madhu even if it is to hate her. Also he is not happy for Shamshu's condition. He seems to be guilty. But he doesn't want to admit it.

What Trishna said was in a away truth. Madhu has brought this thoofan into their life. Though her intentions was right, to whom she has done all this was the first person who ran away from everything.

Trishna blaming Madhu was important for Madhu's decision. She should feel guilty and responsible to make that kind of a decision. Felt bad how Trishna is treating Madhu. This is not the time to blame each other. But it seems Trishna is already worrying about her dream more than Mallick's condition.

Just a thought

DD said Madhu would be a puppet of RK. So I think first condition to her might be to break all relations with her family. Because this will hurt Madhu the most. And Madhu's family might not even know it was Madhu who got money. RK might arrange it in a way they think it came from film fraternity. RK might not even let her care for Shamshu or see him again in hospital. Madhu is accepting the marriage, but she doesn't know or imagine what could be the conditions of RK.
So Madhu's family is going to hate her when she marries her and might disown her.

Hats off to the dialogue writer. Good one about Madhu/Mukund chemistry.LOL

Maybe CV's are stalking the forum.

Thank you Shahi and well-stated points. Rishabh is not a happy man and i don't think hurting Maddy is going to make him happy either - its more like - lets be sad together. OuchLOL...I think Rishabh's current father could be his step father or foster father and an actor like Razaaji doing it means he will be an authoritative and controlling figure. 

Maddy has no idea what all conditions Rishabh is going to put ,  but she will keep her word. She will consider herself sold to Rishabh for 40 lacs. What you are saying may happen - complete isolation of Maddy from her loved ones. 

I also feel that Rishabh is not happy about Maalik's condition and that is why he keeps talking about it and wanted to touch him in the ICU. 

Oh, i love the dialogue writer today - audience ke mann ki baat bol di.ROFL

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.readingworms.-brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index