Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 12)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
really awesome post   i knw tum yeh sun sunke bore ho chuki hogi but kya kare muh se nikal hi jaata hain  ROFL

I too loved the other side of RK shown to us just a glimpse we saw and we are all making so many interprtations of it !!
I knew shaadi aaj nahin hogi  but am glad it wasnt postponed for mon !!

I really loved all dialogues of RK in hospital scene and  obviously the last scene where MB enters the studio through door it reminded me of the promo tat was shown before serial started !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

really awesome post   i knw tum yeh sun sunke bore ho chuki hogi but kya kare muh se nikal hi jaata hain  ROFL

I too loved the other side of RK shown to us just a glimpse we saw and we are all making so many interprtations of it !!

I really loved all dialogues of RK in hospital scene and  obviously the last scene where MB enters the studio through door it reminded me of the promo tat was shown before serial started !!!

Thank you. LOL...Shaadi aaj ho jaayegi lekin Monday ke liye cliffhanger hi chhodenge aaj bhi. LOL...Maddy in spotlight, Rishabh in spotlight - and their story is going to be open for public viewing , just ike a blockbuster film. Embarrassed
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by ritzi12

Thank you. LOL...Shaadi aaj ho jaayegi lekin Monday ke liye cliffhanger hi chhodenge aaj bhi. LOL...Maddy in spotlight, Rishabh in spotlight - and their story is going to be open for public viewing , just ike a blockbuster film. Embarrassed

yup a total blockbuster film since un logon ki wedding bhi filmy set pe hui hain in total filmy shtyle Star
neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
as always great post and great analysis.. and about cvs true they were great in the episode all the things reminded me of true bollywood film, loved your take about damaged beyond repair and helpless beyond any help.RK and Madhu are perfect combo.
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Poco u hv said it all ...nuthing left for me to say... am always late to enter any thread at forum...CryCryCry... nonetheless just loving the way they are progressing with the story...now hoping that these changes will also change the TRP fate...

Neither Madhu nor RK know that they are destined to be together not out of hate but coz of something far more intense...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index