Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Applause & Thumbs up to the Creative Team . (Page 11)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jubilant

epi was awesome and after reading ur post i think it was great!!! Love ur post

Thank you. Acche episode se hi acchi post nikalti hai. Big smile

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
RK's chemistry wala dialogues was rocking.. He rightly pointed out that there was zilch chemistry bwn Madhu and Mukund.. Their chemistry was as cold as frozen turkey.. But RishBala's chemistry sets the screen on fire it blazes everything around them.. Including them both.. That is why the "Aag Ka Dariya" dialogue was used to symbolize their chemistry and it seemed so apt on them.. and wat a change he brought.. Replacing "Ishq" with "Nafrat" "Yeh Nafrat nahi aasan, ek aag ka dariya hai aur dob ke jaana hai" RK admitting it frankly to Madhu that he hates him to the extend of madness was so genuine.. and a "Beautiful Death" my my does RK know the faith of Maddy or wat.. he so rightly said that its going to be a beautiful death.. He did not promise anything good.. no sugar coated sweet talks, no promises made, no commitments done.. But still proposed her and made her ay yes to it.. Well it has to be an unique "Hate Story" Yup that's wat I'm gonna call it till they realize their real feelings which only CV's know when is gonna happen but till then will enjoy this never seen before "Hate Story"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Today's episode rocked and Vishti chemistry was at itz very best. It was hot but I am kind of scared where RK is heading with this marriage but im also excited at the same time. True when your drunk you true feelings come out. Maybe that is what really bothered him is that Madhu thought of him as inhuman person without a heart. In their first encounter she had something along the same lines that he is heartless and insensitive. Love or hate there is something about them they belong together. It seemed like RK line was written for the audience telling them they can now watch something they will really enjoy. I am very annoyed with trishna now she is blaming everything on Madhu again. She cant see that had she not been so crazy about being in movies none of this would have happened. She cant see the one she was once crazy about is responsible to this. I think this will make the end of the sweet niave Madhubala and Madhubala the actress will rise. I loved your analysis Clap

TheBlackJaguar

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Awesom Analysis, Loved the epi completely...

TheBlackJaguar

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
yup awesome episode !!!

I liked when she speaks to lord Ganesh

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thank you for replying, everyone. Much appreciated.

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

television9mgarg75klchowdarybabi01rostLilMissPerfectishitamoredesaitabhiya31srija273mitaleedrashtirockzzddhifanmadhvi4gurtistressreliefsadumaneetExceptionalSonarMeyemahi4everpriyacaZindayaljuisaminibsp2007nlm4luvremixCharishmaxXxNoreen786xXxrosie111angelarafchitra_raoUdita4priyachandmadmaniacNiharikaNeha777Chamak-ChalloJubilantdreamyjenniceNawabZadichrysArabellaPearlGurtiluvDivineDrashtianji64RohitM90maya.sethi17fiona18Nikki_Crekhab25prema_ksTheDarkKnightdevikamdLadyFlamedrashti24*Shifali*prc_fan1bangaloresRoxy369-Chinky-chinki_onlymedrashsree100Prix3--Rose--Escape.My.Love.ShahisthiArnav90-Priya01--faroo--TeDylovevivoashmuraadlovesddPurpleHorizonmaria_maharme_shreeya-playboy-TrueKashEowynVirManliciousmymagic13-Misha-RaDMG25SpeechlessRolzzTia.Saigal2002Azmatazz..Cassie..Aahaanaswan20-DamnedDrooler-Sofnamanesha76leverneaashluvsmaanNishi.SinghHeart_BreakerSheDevilPhoenix.Xeelanswaron502undisclosed--Neelam--

Love and luck always to all,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 10 August 2012 at 12:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefanji-mira

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Le..here i was thinking ki u didnt made a post yesterday..just saw it..Lol
As always Thumbs Up Poco..
yesterdays epi was BRILLIANT in all departments..No complaints ..LOLLOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Le..here i was thinking ki u didnt made a post yesterday..just saw it..Lol
As always Thumbs Up Poco..
yesterdays epi was BRILLIANT in all departments..No complaints ..LOLLOL

ROFL Hug

_sasi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index