Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Any boyz watching ipkknd? - Page 5

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My hubby watches with me sometimes and smiles during Arnav khushi scenes😳 he like all the nok Jhok minus rest of the family drama but not crazy like me. He teases me for being too passionet about ipk lol!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
then  a  conclusion..boys  too  like to watch...but  they  are nt krazzy  like  us..
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Most of the boy doesn't like watching Hindi serials like by bro and dad!! My bro alwaya come between me and IPKKND!! but for the notice I have seen him buying exactly the sun-glass of ASR and copying his style!! He likes to look as hot as Our ASR!!
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
like a couple of months ago! my friend...he started watching IPKKND and surprisingly he loved it! and got addicted to it!! but not anymore!!! just like us girls loved it! but he liked Arshi's comedy the best!! 😆 Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 11 years ago
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think boyz will watch Daily soaps , My Bro always takes remote from my hand whenever i switch to a TV soap 😆  
Black_Paradize thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_86

Yes they do watch...but will not admit to liking it. Like my husband...he's going to watch with me at times...but will never accept that he likes it😊

true...and my husband pretends that he has never seen this drama ever and dun knw a bit about it even after staring at the screen like an owl for continuse 30 minutes daily for the past two three months...
Surkh_Soz_Ishq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Boyz don't watch indian serials they think serials are boring but IPKKND isn't boring like other serials its very very intresting
anneraza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes most ov the boys in KPK province watch it
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
of course they do!!!!
many guys in my class does and thn asks whats so gr8 about arnav cus i wean their ear s of saying asrnavarnav all the time...but if they miss the epi once they'l be lik 'hey what hapnd yesterday give me a WU na' and all that...they will never ever admit that they like it!!!!!
mrins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my brother used to watch "Baat hamari pakki hai" and he likes barun sobti⭐️