LOL I do have a friend who does. πŸ˜†

aham welcome πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Posted: 11 years ago
Meee!!
I love ipkknd and I'm accepting πŸ˜†
nimi.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 my cousin surname is raizada and when he came in this summer vaccation he also got hooked to show bt men are mens he said i m nt at all intrested in ur crap show i m just waiting 4 u so dat we can go and hang out 
desijatti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am a crazy die hard fan of IPKKND so i always watch it and my brother comes and wants to watch something else if i have any other serial on but when IPKKND is on he will not say anything about changing to his basketball game or anything, he will sit and watch it till it the end because he always fight me to change the channel if any other serial is on but never during IPKKND, and that;s why this show is different and i love it and my brother is not the die for it types he just watches it when ever he accidently ends up on the sofa and has nothing else to do, so i am a die hard IPKKND sister and that's my IPKKND bro, he hates all indian shows as he watches american stuff and if you ask him do you like IPKKND he will never ever admit it, but that's just boys even in india, i'm pretty sure boys don't admit that they watch hindi serials, so it's normal.  Edited by desijatti - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All Boys and Men watch it  ..!! I went on holiday and all of the guys will watch it .. but while watch claim its rubbish ect .. But the next day would ask what happened .. aha ..
its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premmehta

I'm a boy and I'm crazy behind the show... I wait for the online epi to come at 5.45 where i stay, and I watch the repeat at night sadly i cant watch it when it actually airs just coz we are always going out that time xP but yeah I have this one female friend with whom i talk in manorama slang and I enjoy it xP

welcome dear...
its_subhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

All Boys and Men watch it  ..!! I went on holiday and all of the guys will watch it .. but while watch claim its rubbish ect .. But the next day would ask what happened .. aha ..

yes  yaar  it  is not so boring  dat sumonw  will  hesitate  to  watch it
its_subhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I too am a guy and madly in love with the show

P.S- yes it is difficult for a guy to admit that he watches a Daily soap but anything for Arhi

waooo...its  a  pleasure...really  anything for  ARSHI
its_subhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSfilmsPvtltd

iam 23yr old boy and i watch it because i had been Barun sobti fan on Baat hamaari Pakki hai.

i  believe TV is TV.There is no rule boys cant watch it. A survey reveals that women alone cant contribute to Trp.Men do watch shows with family sitting togethrt. Yes boys sometimes lose patience towards a show and dont watch continously .Even iam not regular due to work. but it never means serials are not like by men. 
In my school days i remember all used to be glued to Kyunki saas bhi at 10:30 pm. From a 6yr old to 75 yr old, Both men and female, The reason is  at night all people sit togethr for family viewing,  But i can confidently say boys dont watch afternoon shows of women like earlier they used to hv Star Dopahar showing Kum Kum and all. Men can adjust in prime time viewing only. Doesnt matter if ts women theme, Plot, storyline should be interesting or else women wont enjoy also after all humans have some common emotions in both men and women, Good story will attract anyways. My cousin sis watches wrestling along with me, coz she finds interest. Its all about interest. No gender issue.

note: one must see aapka star aapke shehar during star parivaar awards. flock of men came to see their fav tv stars. there was more of men crowd then female. even i was present when they came in noida along with sasural genda phool team, ek hazaro mey, etc etc. in other cities in gujrat, rajasthan men were more than women too

yeah its  all  about  intrest...many  times  we  had  seen  on  SBS  there  were  many  male  fans in sabse  bada  fan(perhaps)...it  mnz  boys  also  do  like  the  shows...bdw  ipkknd  is  not  lyk  saas bhau rona dhona  soap...
its_subhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: desijatti

i am a crazy die hard fan of IPKKND so i always watch it and my brother comes and wants to watch something else if i have any other serial on but when IPKKND is on he will not say anything about changing to his basketball game or anything, he will sit and watch it till it the end because he always fight me to change the channel if any other serial is on but never during IPKKND, and that;s why this show is different and i love it and my brother is not the die for it types he just watches it when ever he accidently ends up on the sofa and has nothing else to do, so i am a die hard IPKKND sister and that's my IPKKND bro, he hates all indian shows as he watches american stuff and if you ask him do you like IPKKND he will never ever admit it, but that's just boys even in india, i'm pretty sure boys don't admit that they watch hindi serials, so it's normal. 

yezz  yaar..my  frnds  also  experience the same thing  wid their  brothers...they  too  enjoy  the  arshi  nokjhoks.