Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Cute post dear ... looking forward to th start of a stormy passionate n love filled journey πŸ˜
patakha-guddi thumbnail
waiting for today's epi
a new beginning in both Rk-madhu's life
just wondering how wil Trisha react after coming to know that RK and madhu has bcom man and wife πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Nice πŸ˜Š

Thanks Dear πŸ˜³
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb episode...thumbs up to the entire team of MB
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Tonight episode was awesome.  Totally dedicated to the leads.πŸ‘ Hats off to the whole MB team.

Dialogues, camera work and direction was fab. And especially DD & VD was just awesome in every scene.

How they have shown RK watching repeatedly the thappad of Madhu and his reactions was spot on.

ICU scene was beautiful and in a way felt some sympathy for both of them. It is like they are destined to be together whether they like or not.

Wonder what the story about RK's father is. Maybe Raza Murad is step father as lot of members are thinking this way. Definitely RK is a disturbed person.

About Trishna she is too selfish and her love for Madhu has always been conditional.

THIS IS CALLED A SPECIAL EPISODE
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
β­οΈπŸ‘

I completely agree with u!! Trishna is REALLY selfish!! How could she think that it was Madhubala's fault?! When Trishna thought that she wouldn't get her break with RK, she became a fiery tornado but when RK came to her house and gave her the contract papers, Trishna acted as if Madhubala was the best person in the world!! And then, how can someone be so selfish and call someone for doing their makeup when that person has her engagement?! Trishna is too selfish and blinded due to her dreams of becoming a star!! Lets see what will happen after their marriage!!
-Gauri

76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana1411

Good Analysis...

Madhu ki hogi nayi shuruwat 

Thanks Ana πŸ˜³

Sach mein joh Kismat ko manjoor ho wohi hoga πŸ˜›
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Post Manesha! πŸ‘

Super cute emoticons!! I liked it..

Drashti was superb yesterday!!

I liked it when RK said Madhu's Chemistry with Mukku was not great, and he and Madhu will be fabulous!!

76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshleyAngelena

aWESOME pOSTπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Dear πŸ˜³
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post and completely agree it was definitely a special episode and kudos to the whole MB team as they are just getting better and better...πŸ˜ƒ
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘Yest epi...was Maha episode in real sense. From dialogues to acting everything was A -One...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Kudos to d whole team...Epi was so gripping...each sequence was like wow...wid flawless acting of DVD..πŸ‘
                For d first time in MB...vivian overshadow DD...he was outstanding yest...he has improved alot after PKYEK...every emotion anger full of hatred, passion...I could't take my eyes off...πŸ‘