Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-9th Aug-Awww No Chance for Romance!!! (Page 3)

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update!! !

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
my NBT is back! my NBT is back!Clap Clap

today's episode was really refreshing and took me back to the good ol NBT days with MM romance floating in the air..thank you writers for bringing back my old NBT.

But I'm still unhappy to see Ridz and her coming back again and again to haunt the audience. Why can't her chapter simply get closed??

The Renu-Tannu convo, again was a waste - wonder why the writers need such a filler in the episode..its better to see Jiji and her lovely smile rather than Renu. The writers seem to like her alot. Angry

I am also happy to see the next day's preview to be sweet and cute rather than the heart throbbing what-if feel..please writers - no more of that anymore..keep it nice and sweet.

Don't know what to say about Mohan - I am always in awe when I see him Day Dreaming. Tooo tooo good Kunal!!

Megha's epressions for MOhan is getting better and we can now see the romance brewing up better between the two

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
old NBT days are back except for the riddhima crap...she spoils the show...
i love the new banner...perfect bhatnagar family pic...
MM romance is blossoming in sweet way...
loving addu-mohan war...but its high time they start to bond him emotionally with mohan...

Dee_76

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
An awesome episode & an awesome montage...I love it. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Way to go NBT team...Hope they keep this in future too...ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar

Dee_76

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update...It was a good episode...But looks like our worst thought of Ridz. landing in Nepal and that too to work in the same hotel in which Mohan,Megha and the children are going to stay...Ab to Romance ka koi chance hi nahi hai ek to bachhe aur dosri taraf Ridz.Ho gaya poore HM ka bera gargAngry Don't know why this CV's doesn't allow us to enjoy even one good event of MM in the show be it a marriage,now HM...Is Riddhima se chutkara kab melega...

Dee_76

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
loved the episode except the ridz part...i just cant tolerate her...hope the cvs are building up the suspense by making ridhima planning to go out of the country...so viewers will be suspecting she might also end up in nepal...but hopefully i think she is not going to nepal...and cvs are just scaring us...and we will get a v good track of MM honeymoon...

really loved the part when megha held mohan's hand while sleeping...and now its high time megha should make addu understand who is mohan...she should make addu respect and love mohan...only she can do it as addu is mamma's boy...loved the tea part also..its so easy to manao mohan...ek cup chai se hi kaam ban gaya...wah...

hope today they will show the janmashtami celebration...looking forward to MM dance and romance...

Dee_76

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Very nice episode love it
sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
thx for update pooji :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index