Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-9th Aug-Awww No Chance for Romance!!! (Page 2)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@ pooja :

thanx for the update. liked today's episode, in fact i'm happy that we got a couple of good episodes in a row. Smile

so back to the episode. the opening scene with the original NBT score playing on tv with a hint of MM romance was so refreshing, really really refreshingEmbarrassed. add to it the tea-splitting scene with PL flashbacksEmbarrassed .. made me miss PL even more. now i badly want to see MM in PL again post the HM sessions, and it seems likely too since Monu's account contains only 2000 bucks now !!LOL

Ridz is gonna end up in Nepal for sure, employed in the same hotel where Mohan & co. are going to stay for HMD'oh. poor SR fans, iss tarah toh unki bachi kuchi ummeed par bhi paani padh jayegi LOL, coz if Mohan has to encounter Ridz every hour while going in and out of the hotel, tab toh HM ki dhajjiyan waise hi udd jayega, no need of kids for that !! Ouch

renu's track is being built up nicely for including the upcoming spoilers of the double role ..this new track is gonna be a laughter riot to be sure and the only relief from the tension created by the HM track in Nepal.

ps : looks like the " Ridz employed in Nepal " and " Renu & Venu Vyas " tracks are the new twists as indicated by the articles till now. ohh how i wish Mohan to meet Renu's sister Venu , his reactions would have been worth watching !!LOL

back to addu. when he started throwing tantrums again, i only wished megha to make him understand the reality. and i'm happy that she did so. but when addu walked out and then came back running and closed the door behind him, i actually thought that he saw mohan coming and deliberately locked him out (since mohan wasnt visible in the room then ).LOL and then mr.monu emerged royally from the bathroom. Star

the " goodnight " scene was really really awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed !! much more romantic than an SR thrown in our faces that looks more like a tutorial on how to do an SR than being something romantic in itself !! although yes, i agree that a newly wed couple DO gets more cosy each other than this , but then i fervently wish that they dont go the BALH way in trying to bring out " hawt " chemistry between MM.Ouch

precap : disastrous !! plain disastrous !! MM just managed to steal a moment for themselves and then ...LOLOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtJulplatphulwaDee_76blmadhuri_SilentSoul_SunShine_Amisty85-Swetha-

blmadhuri Goldie
blmadhuri
blmadhuri

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Awesome Episode..Loved it

Oh god i am scared if tat riddhima will land up in Nepal..Hope so its doesn't happen..

Loved the new NBT montage pic..It was a Lovely family picBig smile

n Thank u for the Update PoojaBig smile

Edited by blmadhuri - 09 August 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfanDee_76

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Again a lovely epi today n new banner is too cute

Dee_76misty85

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Mast Episode tha n new banner bhi...par bich me Ridhz n uss ki Mom ko dikha kar achhe bhale episode par nazar laga diya...main toh kaala tika bhi nahi laga paayi...LOL

New Bhatnagar ki puri family ke jo bhi scenes the...sab Awesome tha...infact Reenu ka kasamm dilane ka tarika bhi funny tha...LOL

MM ka romantic scene bhi cute n funny tha...par...Ouch

par phir se wo unwanted track ko zabardasti ghusaya...Dead

By the way...yeh CV's dikhana kya chahte hain ke jo serials dekhte hain wo bewakuf hain...

wo Ridhz ki mom kya bol rahi thi...Indu se baat karegi...ta ke wo Mohan ko mana le...aur Ridhz ko apna le...!!! unke dimag me Bheja hai ki bhajiya hai...LOL

wo T.V nahi dekhti kya...unhe nahi pata ke Mohan ki shadi ho chuki hai...kam se kam beti ne toh bataya hi hoga na...LOL

phir unki Ridhz kitne badi Vamp bann sakti hai uska bhi description de diya...lyk tujhe haar bardast nahi hoti...n blah...blah...blah...LOL

CV"s ne sayad hints de diya hai ke Ridhz aage chal kar Bindu banegi aur uss ki Maa Lolita Power...LOL

Jarur yeh Ridhz Nepal ke usi hotel me kaam karegi...jahan Bhatnagar family rahne jayenge...n Room service ke liye yehi aayegi sayad...LOL

achhe khase Mood ka satyanash karr diya...MM ke romance par bhi mujhe Ridhz ka kaala jaadu nazar aa raha tha...

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtnbtnmkkfanDee_76misty85SunShine_A-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Polly: Nice take. I don't know why CVs are hell bent on keeping rondhi sword on us... When renu & venu are here who needs rondhi...LOL
I wish they show some venu-monu scenes... that would be hilarious...

BTW banner mein woh motorcycle sahi mein munnabhai wali lag rahi hai...LOLLOL

@Sweet-Lioness: Lolita Power...ROFL

Edited by misty85 - 09 August 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Sweet-LionessMoner_Radio-Swetha-

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Pooja

For the epi, aaj laga apna porana NBTNMKK flavour vapis aya Dancing Too good epi. Sach mein bilkul romance ka chance nahi, ek toh bacche aur dosra hai Guru. Aaj pheli baar Guru pe ghussa aya AngryLOL

Ridz aur uski maa phir se epi mein tapki,mazza kidkida kar diya Angry

The last few mins of the epi was just too good. Nanhi knows how to handle Addu very well LOL

Precap: Day Dreaming MM ka romance Blushing oiii yeh Addu tapak gaya D'ohbut eagerly waiting for the epi to start

Misty: Thanks for the youtube link Hug

Edited by Dee_76 - 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm

bspprt_SilentSoul_

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
thanks.
Tonks611 Senior Member
Tonks611
Tonks611

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I LOVED the opening scene with "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" playing in the background. It was so sweet and typical NBT. Embarrassed

They made a blunder with the dialogue today though. When Nanhi mentioned that MM heard honeymoon because they were thinking about it, it completely gave her away, because neither Mohan nor Megha mentioned the word honeymoon.

One more thing, I hate Megha's new look. Confused The jewellery is just hideous and so is the mixing of gold and silver. Confused She needs to go back to her simple look where she just had on a pair of earrings. Or they need to get her some nicer looking jewellery.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index