Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-9th Aug-Awww No Chance for Romance!!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt

NBT song playin on TV and Megs brings tea for Mohan n says have heard if u hv hot tea anger disappears and Mohan after much thot piks the 
glass and has  FB of splitting tea when at  PL. Mohan pretends to stretch and puts his arms around Megha. He moves closer to Megha and Guru walks in saying that he got vegetables 🀣

Ridz t
elling her mum she got a job offer frm a hotel abroad and is leaving and will b  back once her father is healthy enuf to take in the truth and tells her that she and Mohan hv initiated the divorce

-Nanhi n Addu packing stuff to move it Mohan;s place and Renu gets them stuff and asks them to pack up to go with MM on HM and asks them not to tell this to MM
Renu thinks that she wants such a HM which MM can never forget in their lifetime. Nanhi asks Renu how come she  suddenly started to love them so much n  Renu says because you are now living away from me. Renu gives them Megha's kasam and asks them not to open their mouths.πŸ˜†

Nanhi and Addu show the bags to MM. Megha asks why? Addu says so that we can pack our stuff to go for HM. MM shocked and ask Honey Moon? Nanhi and Guru worried. Nanhi starts coughing and Mohan asks Guru to get water. Nanhi drinks water and tells Megha that she has a lot of homework and that  she needs her help. Megha asks Addu about HM. Nanhi says actually we'll move to a new class right so that's why Taiji got us new bags. MM unconvinced. Nanhi says because you both are thinking about HM you must have heard HMπŸ˜†

-Tanu cums n gv's R
enu the e tkts  and just then a car whizzes y splashing the puddle water on Renu and she curses and Tanu asks her as to why she did not marry a rich guy and she asks him not to rub it in πŸ˜†

M
egs after Addu to get a haircut but he wants long hair like Sachin and starts throwing his usual tantrum abt going bk to  home n both Megs n Nanhi try to tell him that this is his home but he is adamant and Megs says u go then and as he is abt to leave Megs starts to tell a story on Nanhi's req and Addu returns and MN make fun of him and Megs , Addu n Nanhi sleep tog with Megs in btwn the two kids and Mohan c's this when he cums out of the WashroomπŸ˜†

Mohan on his bed and keeps looking at Megha. He touches Nanhi's nose she asks if he brushed. Mohan says yes I did or Mrs Bhatnagar would have become mad at me. Nanhi says good night. Mohan touches Megha's nose and says good night. Addu and Mohan stare at each other . Megha holds her hand out and Mohan takes her hand and both fall asleep.😳

Precap: Megha and Mohan fighting over "tum" and "aap". They run around the house and sit on the bed. Mohan is holding Megha's hand. Addu gets up and asks Mohan to leave his mother's hand.πŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved original Na Bole Tum song from movie baaton baaton mein...

Infact, the guy in that movie (who played the role of brother of Tina) and KKK seems to have some similarity in looks ;)

Ridz bhi kahin Nepal hi to nahi ja rahi hai??? hehehe AB AAYEGA MAJAA
misty85 thumbnail
Thanks for WU pooja.

Today's episode was good... I felt as if old magic is back... I really hope they pack off ridz to somewhere else... but I'm afraid she might end up in napal. I seriously don't want that...
First scene was too good. Nanhi's dialogues were hilarious...πŸ˜†
Old funky BG tune is also back... haye... ab NBT phir se surila ho gaya lagta hai...πŸ˜‰ I hope aise hi rahe...πŸ˜›
Precap was cool...😎

Video update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kAD_rqDXc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgfzOt5YMy0

New banner pic

Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
Julplat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update reads like a good episode we are having today
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice episode love it BTW thnx RD for WU
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely episode! Loved every bit of Bhatnagar's house events!

I guessed it right! Making tea for Mohan and cooling down his anger! pat on my back πŸ˜†

Guru's entry what to say right time and perfect time! I liked it anyway! πŸ˜‰

Megha's embarrassment when Nanni mentioned about Mohan-Megha thinking of HM! 😳

Mohan-Megha Good night! Holding hands while sleeping!

Precap is wonderful! Addu, the bodyguard! Loving it all!!!

Way to go, CVs... Wonderful going...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New NBT Montage Pic Today :-
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Again I liked the episode very much minus the stupid twist, thy r planning to bring in
but ohh well
episode was cute
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pooja :

thanx for the update. liked today's episode, in fact i'm happy that we got a couple of good episodes in a row. 😊

so back to the episode. the opening scene with the original NBT score playing on tv with a hint of MM romance was so refreshing, really really refreshing😳. add to it the tea-splitting scene with PL flashbacks😳 .. made me miss PL even more. now i badly want to see MM in PL again post the HM sessions, and it seems likely too since Monu's account contains only 2000 bucks now !!πŸ˜†

Ridz is gonna end up in Nepal for sure, employed in the same hotel where Mohan & co. are going to stay for HM. poor SR fans, iss tarah toh unki bachi kuchi ummeed par bhi paani padh jayegi πŸ˜†, coz if Mohan has to encounter Ridz every hour while going in and out of the hotel, tab toh HM ki dhajjiyan waise hi udd jayega, no need of kids for that !!

renu's track is being built up nicely for including the upcoming spoilers of the double role ..this new track is gonna be a laughter riot to be sure and the only relief from the tension created by the HM track in Nepal.

ps : looks like the " Ridz employed in Nepal " and " Renu & Venu Vyas " tracks are the new twists as indicated by the articles till now. ohh how i wish Mohan to meet Renu's sister Venu , his reactions would have been worth watching !!πŸ˜†

back to addu. when he started throwing tantrums again, i only wished megha to make him understand the reality. and i'm happy that she did so. but when addu walked out and then came back running and closed the door behind him, i actually thought that he saw mohan coming and deliberately locked him out (since mohan wasnt visible in the room then ).πŸ˜† and then mr.monu emerged royally from the bathroom. ⭐️

the " goodnight " scene was really really awww😳😳 !! much more romantic than an SR thrown in our faces that looks more like a tutorial on how to do an SR than being something romantic in itself !! although yes, i agree that a newly wed couple DO gets more cosy each other than this , but then i fervently wish that they dont go the BALH way in trying to bring out " hawt " chemistry between MM.

precap : disastrous !! plain disastrous !! MM just managed to steal a moment for themselves and then ...πŸ˜†

blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Episode..Loved it

Oh god i am scared if tat riddhima will land up in Nepal..Hope so its doesn't happen..

Loved the new NBT montage pic..It was a Lovely family picπŸ˜ƒ

n Thank u for the Update PoojaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by blmadhuri - 11 years ago