Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 84)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by mouramen

i am reposting my doubt...

now i am thinking whether Shyam is behind all this dhamaka???

he only must have told Dadi his version of d story...

someone enlighten me too?

Yes Anu...I feel Shyaam is behind this...he has poisoned her mind against Khushi

Naa rey... Dadi hates 'woh aurat'... Remember? Shyam won't be in her good books..

Last time I was 100% sure that Shyaam was not behind Arnav's kidnap...lekin kya hua? popat..isiliye this time my shak ki sui is not budging from ShyaamPlus, this dadiji gives way too many clues

That was b'coz it was too obvious and this time this idea is too far fetched.. Shyam nahi hai yaar... Isliyo toh Dadi is so excited to meet her damadji.. LOL

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Nandalala

[QUOTE=Nandalala][QUOTE=honeypriya] ]

I thought I was halucinating when they started the scene LOL

aaj forum is too stressed by Daadi LOL  and there after the genda phool scene I was floating in the fantasy land !!!

I LOVED the epi...but the veg/non-veg ODE just made meBig smile and ROFL...y'll need to do some jugalbandi together...telling you match made in heaven...Aha, leh...

Dreamland se bahaar kadam mat rakhna...Dadi doing her naagin dance ain't pretty!Angry

Oh love thankoos...here I thought will attempt some serious analysis toaday and this gif...thudd...

I am drowning in their romance --- falling in love with ASR again Day Dreaming 

LUB ke liye kuch bhi karegaWink  He can't get enough of his 'item'...but on the same token, it takes him no time to become angry young man...iss versatility ko kya naam doon?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps-Gan-honeypriya

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Nandalala][QUOTE=mouramen]i am reposting my doubt...

All I can say is it takes one to know one. Geek  Yes, the baatein of the butt-wa, only the butt-wa knows!!!LOLROFL

Vaisan, are you switching parties???!!  Shweta ki saut banogi kya?ROFL 

hayee...not switching any parties...me full time wid my Swaami...but Daadi ke galtiyon ka credit Snakewa ko nahi milna chaahiye...

her "Crime" is her sole responsibilty and the "Punishment" to be given by Khoosi ji...So ASR-Shyaam-Aman love triangle I am saving from any other angle !!!

PS Just noted I am talking too cryptic today ShockedLOL
yeah Priya..you are all cryptic today..we thought its the influence of your friend..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Yes Anu...I feel Shyaam is behind this...he has poisoned her mind against Khushi

Naa rey... Dadi hates 'woh aurat'... Remember? Shyam won't be in her good books..

Last time I was 100% sure that Shyaam was not behind Arnav's kidnap...lekin kya hua? popat..isiliye this time my shak ki sui is not budging from ShyaamLOLLOLLOL
Plus, this dadiji gives way too many cluesLOL

Either that or Dadi is a freakin' antaryaami!Dead

14 saal meditation karne ke baad bhi she doesnt know how to control her angerAngry. Mere Arnav aur Khushi ke peeche padi hainCryCry. Now because of her circus, Arnav will be upset...uski SR flirting gayi tel leneCryCry
Just want to give him a hug...hated the moment she started bad mouthing Arnav's mom.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalabs_deeps-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

All I can say is it takes one to know one. Yes, the baatein of the butt-wa, only the butt-wa knows!!!
Vaisan, are you switching parties???!! Shweta ki saut banogi kya?

hayee...not switching any parties...me full time wid my Swaami...but Daadi ke galtiyon ka credit Snakewa ko nahi milna chaahiye... her "Crime" is her sole responsibilty and the "Punishment" to be given by Khoosi ji...So ASR-Shyaam-Aman love triangle I am saving from any other angle !!! PS Just noted I am talking too cryptic today

Dadi ki goli Wink

Nandalala

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Such a cute post -

Why cant we have more posts in the Forum like this - rather than extremes...more than ASR, this Forum is so damn volatile !!!

-Gan-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Nandalala][QUOTE=mouramen]i am reposting my doubt...

All I can say is it takes one to know one. Geek  Yes, the baatein of the butt-wa, only the butt-wa knows!!!LOLROFL

Vaisan, are you switching parties???!!  Shweta ki saut banogi kya?ROFL 

hayee...not switching any parties...me full time wid my Swaami...but Daadi ke galtiyon ka credit Snakewa ko nahi milna chaahiye...

her "Crime" is her sole responsibilty and the "Punishment" to be given by Khoosi ji...So ASR-Shyaam-Aman love triangle I am saving from any other angle !!!

PS Just noted I am talking too cryptic today ShockedLOL

You are channeling you inner Lewis Carroll today!LOL  I agree completely about the Crime & Punishment and her own guilt behind it all (which she doesn't want to acknowledge--ttl denial!)...but what is the trigger now?  Shyam is too obvious  but she seems completely in the know, her baggage not withstanding...
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Last time I was 100% sure that Shyaam was not behind Arnav's kidnap...lekin kya hua? popat..isiliye this time my shak ki sui is not budging from ShyaamLOLLOLLOL
Plus, this dadiji gives way too many cluesLOL

Either that or Dadi is a freakin' antaryaami!Dead

14 saal meditation karne ke baad bhi she doesnt know how to control her angerAngry. Mere Arnav aur Khushi ke peeche padi hainCryCry. Now because of her circus, Arnav will be upset...uski SR flirting gayi tel leneCryCry
Just want to give him a hug...hated the moment she started bad mouthing Arnav's mom.

yep that's when I wanted to kill Dadi...gosh how can a person be so cold to her own grandchild's suffering...this was his dead mom for heaven's sake! and she took the typical Saas route blame the bahu for her son's faults!!!Angry

--Nishita--

Go to top