Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 81)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by soni.b

oh my my...did i just see gandhari being officially inducted to the crooner gutter club!!!!
congratulations!!!!LOL

Soni...it started with the white kurta remember? WinkBlushing

Applying for permanent residency?LOLLOLLOL
the way she is going she might apply...btw thoda forum ka chakkar laga aai...gutter posts ki bahar hai aaj!!!! saw one and damn it was too guttery!!!

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

well, khushi made jalebis today and i was really missing that. when dadi ended her misguided, self righteous barrage all i could think was where is khushi now, he needs her now.

if anjali is indeed meeting shyam, then i really feel so terribly sorry for this dude who put so much trust in her. is this the one who was like a mother to him? i have no problems with her wanting to meet her hubs, she has her own relationship with him, if she feels bro has got it wrong, say as much. and leave with your shyamji. if you want to fight with bro and tick him off for taking a decision without consulting you, do so. whatever you do, don't become an underhand sneaky thing. or maybe that's who you basically are, when the going is good it doesn't show. whatever it is, too many people diametrically opposite in character to the brave fighter/protector/mensch are closing in on him. and again someone he trusts is out to betray him.

where is khushi?

Di, how was you birthday!??Big smileHug

I felt that sense of betrayal, too...Especially after her hue & cry that she only needs him & his time...hypocrisy, much?  But the psychological play here is ABSOLUTELY RIVETING!  More on this when I post...

Khushi's initiation into the Pandora's box has just started...why do I get the feeling she maybe privy to ASR-Dadi convo?
dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

i am reposting my doubt...

now i am thinking whether Shyam is behind all this dhamaka???

he only must have told Dadi his version of d story...AngryAngryAngry

someone enlighten me too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

well, khushi made jalebis today and i was really missing that. when dadi ended her misguided, self righteous barrage all i could think was where is khushi now, he needs her now.

if anjali is indeed meeting shyam, then i really feel so terribly sorry for this dude who put so much trust in her. is this the one who was like a mother to him? i have no problems with her wanting to meet her hubs, she has her own relationship with him, if she feels bro has got it wrong, say as much. and leave with your shyamji. if you want to fight with bro and tick him off for taking a decision without consulting you, do so. whatever you do, don't become an underhand sneaky thing. or maybe that's who you basically are, when the going is good it doesn't show. whatever it is, too many people diametrically opposite in character to the brave fighter/protector/mensch are closing in on him. and again someone he trusts is out to betray him.

where is khushi?

Yes, if Anjali has the guts she should do it openly...if she cant leave her husband then she should be brave enough to tell her brother and walk out. She is breaking his trust and Arnav will be shattered the day he finds out Anjali has been meeting Shyaam behind his back. Anjali wants her perfect world with both the men...she knows the minute she tells Arnav about her rendezvous, that bubble will break and she doesnt want to let go off that

Btw, Khushi is making kheerLOLLOL
bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

where is khushi?
her reactions are so confusing..she seems to b genuinely happy when she see her brother happy with Khushi and she is all mushy..whom she is trying to cheat..brother, hubby or herself?
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

oh my my...did i just see gandhari being officially inducted to the crooner gutter club!!!!
congratulations!!!!LOL

Soni...it started with the white kurta remember? WinkBlushing

Applying for permanent residency?LOLLOLLOL

I think it's a one way street...ekbar jo gaya...udhar i reh gaya LOL

Edited by GanBarunFan - 10 August 2012 at 10:43am

--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Originally posted by mouramen

i am reposting my doubt...

now i am thinking whether Shyam is behind all this dhamaka???

he only must have told Dadi his version of d story...AngryAngryAngry

someone enlighten me too?

Yes Anu...I feel Shyaam is behind this...he has poisoned her mind against Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

congratulations!!!!

Soni...it started with the white kurta remember?

Applying for permanent residency?

Me applying... Baad mein toh booking full ho jayegi LOL

-Gan-

Go to top