Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 77)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

of course...you are more than welcome G.

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by mouramen

me too me too...Embarrassed

shameless we...i wonder what director saab must have told him to do so????LOLLOLLOL

here's a gutter thoughtBlushing...when NK mentions about KHushi wearing dress backwards...look where the hubby dear's eyes rest...see I follow Barun's eyes when He's on screenand this cracked me upBlushing

Does that mean I get officially inducted into your and Nish's exclusive clubWinkLOLLOLLOL ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariDivya1503

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Nandalala

I want to kill that Daadi!Angry...my poor baby!Cry

ISS PATHOLOGICAL BADGERING KO KAYA NAAM DOON?Angry  This TRUMPS everything she has done and said so far!  What a Censored!!!

Itni buri thi kya? Gearing myself to watch it...

Does Arnav cry again?
after watching him in that situation..I felt that crying would hav been better..but we know he wont do that infront of dadi...Barun was outstanding today

when he is not? Gosh he just switches between emotions with such ease...makes you forget he's just acting and not going through the actual emotions...I never have enough words to describe his acting skills
true..he gives his best everyday..but while doing emotional scenes, he ensures that everyone feels that pain..I always feel he is one of the very few male actors who can convince audience
in emotional scenes...so very natural

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariDivya1503-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by mashira

ok so dadi says Arnav took a wrong decision then too and protected the wrong person and now he is doing the same thing. point to be noted m'lord!!! does that mean dadi knows everything about snake and Khushi.. so she is saying he is protecting the wrong person today too.. explains the milk of human kindness she is displaying towards Khushi??Angry

What kind of a decision would a 14 year old take? Even I feel she has been brainwashed and then sent into RM. Why else would she be so mad at Khushi...ab uss Shyaam ki khair nahi. Arnav will drag him to the dhobhi ghaat

yes that too!!! what decision did a 14-year-old take??Shocked and more importantly why did this dadi run away to ashram then (somebody give her a Angry nickname)
her running away has the reason for her being angry now with Khushi...Wink

Priya..too cryptic dear...ektu hint dao!Cry

bs_deepsDivya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

now i am thinking whether Shyam is behind all this dhamaka???

he only must have told Dadi his version of d story...AngryAngryAngry

ok so dadi says Arnav took a wrong decision then too and protected the wrong person and now he is doing the same thing. point to be noted m'lord!!! does that mean dadi knows everything about snake and Khushi.. so she is saying he is protecting the wrong person today too.. explains the milk of human kindness she is displaying towards Khushi??Angry

What kind of a decision would a 14 year old take? Even I feel she has been brainwashed and then sent into RM. Why else would she be so mad at Khushi...ab uss Shyaam ki khair nahi. Arnav will drag him to the dhobhi ghaat

yes that too!!! what decision did a 14-year-old take??Shocked and more importantly why did this dadi run away to ashram then (somebody give her a Angry nickname)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Matlab??
hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Ok a question now. 

A niggling thought just crossed my mind after what Dadi told ASR about throwing Shyam out. ASR was absolutely right in chucking him out of the house to protect his sister and Shyam deserves even worse treatment, no doubt whatsoever. 

However, he did that without giving Anjali any scope to understand the whole scenario, without giving her a chance to take a decision about her own marriage, now has it done her any good? Isn't that why she hiding things from ASR and she getting into greater danger this way? Any thoughts on this?

Edited by hd75 - 10 August 2012 at 10:09am

soni.bbs_deeps

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

of course...you are more than welcome G.

me too me too...Embarrassed

shameless we...i wonder what director saab must have told him to do so????LOLLOLLOL

here's a gutter thoughtBlushing...when NK mentions about KHushi wearing dress backwards...look where the hubby dear's eyes rest...see I follow Barun's eyes when He's on screenand this cracked me upBlushing

Does that mean I get officially inducted into your and Nish's exclusive clubLOL ?

thanks!
from me to you Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenace

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

here's a gutter thought...when NK mentions about KHushi wearing dress backwards...look where the hubby dear's eyes rest...see I follow Barun's eyes when He's on screenand this cracked me up

I noticed it too.. Paagal ladki and ladka LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaribs_deeps-Gan-Divya1503

Go to top