Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 74)

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I want to kill that Daadi!Angry...my poor baby!Cry

ISS PATHOLOGICAL BADGERING KO KAYA NAAM DOON?Angry  This TRUMPS everything she has done and said so far!  What a Censored!!!

Itni buri thi kya? Gearing myself to watch it...

Does Arnav cry again?

just watch Barun today. brilliant stuff!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503-Gan---Nishita--

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
ok so dadi says Arnav took a wrong decision then too and protected the wrong person and now he is doing the same thing. point to be noted m'lord!!! does that mean dadi knows everything about snake and Khushi.. so she is saying he is protecting the wrong person today too.. explains the milk of human kindness she is displaying towards Khushi??Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbs_deepsDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Divya1503

cudn't enjoy NK's scene too today!!!! Thanks to that stupid show n stupid promotion!!!!! Angry AngryN that dadi tho I just want ASR to send her out of the house ASAP like he did to the snake!!!!  Monkey Icon  i dont care if she's old or something!!! My blood was literally boiling whenever she opened her mouth today!!! 

That NK scene was an ode to the Crooner, yet again!!!LOL  Wink

LOL LOL LOL

only two good things, return of jelabi making n Arnav-Khushi scenes!!!! I loved BS in the whole epi but cudn't bear that dadi torturing our ASR!!!Cry Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarisoni.b-Gan-

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I want to kill that Daadi!Angry...my poor baby!Cry

ISS PATHOLOGICAL BADGERING KO KAYA NAAM DOON?Angry  This TRUMPS everything she has done and said so far!  What a Censored!!!

Itni buri thi kya? Gearing myself to watch it...

Does Arnav cry again?
after watching him in that situation..I felt that crying would hav been better..but we know he wont do that infront of dadi...Barun was outstanding today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumari--Nishita--Divya1503-Gan-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
How brilliant was the BG score today in that last scene!!! ??? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarisoni.bdennisdmenaceindi52Divya1503

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Wow...what a punch ! 

It is hard not to believe that ASR is only a fictional character, the last 10 minutes, it felt like being transported to another world where ASR really existed and was hurting, in pain about his past. Mr.Barun Sobti, you are guilty of casting your spells on us and making us forget the world around us. That seductive, husky whisper in the ear is not helping us either, I don't know about Khushi but mujhe tho kuch kuch hua Embarrassed

ASR-Dadi scene was nothing short of Diwali dhamaka ! Amazing how every actor in IPK seems to be perfect for their roles, not just their roles, each actor shares fantastic chemistry with the other. Kudos to the makers for casting such brilliant actors.

And, why is the country's  "favourite" serial being promoted here? Why does SP always use IPK for promoting other shows? Do they promote IPK similarly on other shows? We know our show is very popular but sorry, we are only interested in our Arnav Bitwa's non-veg talk Wink

The CVs scored another sixer with today's episode Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23IF_RockskushikumariSarun_4everwrit_in_watersoni.bNandalalaindi52Divya1503honeypriya-Gan---Nishita--

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Its so weird when dadi calls him as Arnav..we are not used to that..chote, ASR, Arnav ji..not Arnav..sounds out of place..

well, if she could inject a bit love into it, it wouldn't sound weird... but she has a knack of making even a name sound like there is something wrong...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75Divya1503

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

LOL
Originally posted by Divya1503

cudn't enjoy NK's scene too today!!!! Thanks to that stupid show n stupid promotion!!!!! Angry AngryN that dadi tho I just want ASR to send her out of the house ASAP like he did to the snake!!!!  Monkey Icon  i dont care if she's old or something!!! My blood was literally boiling whenever she opened her mouth today!!! 

LOL...
I was just browsIng some stuff on Star Plus channel and I came across this...
What kind of shit is this..Just look at the " Phoren Maal" Extras...and their faces...and dialogues..I would love to make u more angry.LOL..disgusting scene, man !!!!Dead

Go to top