Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 65)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
mou,
i saw, i succumbed to gutter. thank you so mu mu much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalaladennisdmenace

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

priya sweetie!!!!Hug

kya baat hai no crooning...koi baat nahin will wait for ur combined take on friday Crooner!!!! one of the classic quotes...so true!!!

loved the epi...actually was laughing my head off almost thru out the epi!!!!LOL

Siblings Corner

arnav-anjali...finally both agreeing to leave their tragic past behind and move forward in their lives..."kal ko aaj pe hawi nahin hone dege." arnav is now ready to put his painful past behind him and start a new life with the woman he loves...a woman with whom he could finally share the pain he has been suffering for years now!!!! anjali too promises to do the same...to forget the past and move ahead.

khushi-payal...good to see the sisterly bond again...payal feeling dadi's behaviour towards khushi is not justified. khushi worried abt her 36 ka aakda with dadi...well khushi remember sometime back u shared the same aakda with her pota!!!! payalia...well done...arnav is definitely going to thank you for making khushi realise how lucky she is to have a husband like him...he has been trying hard to be the husband khushi always dreamt of!!!!

loved both the scenes!!!!

Bed - Breaking

wow...everyone in the forum was expecting that to happen but this way...kisse pata tha!!!!LOL khushi decides to tease her LG "humne aap ko bina kapdo ke dekh liya na!" well my expressions was quite similar to arnav's!!! she shows him his childhood pic...(though i have serious doubts abt that). he tries to take it away and they both end up falling on the bed...breaking it!!!!

Bhoot - pret aavahan

mami sensing dadi's raised hand even with her eyes closed...wow!!! dadi is worried abt arnav's behaviour and also is curious abt damaadji's absence...she questions mami abt shyam's absence..."uss naam ka koi aadmi yahan nahin rehta."...she tells dadi the truth but next min twists her own words and confuses dadi...mami is so desperate to escape dadi that she willingly calls on bhoot - pret to save her!!!!

Ashudh Boli Vs shudh Bhasha

well lagta hai mami has done some punya...as NK comes along to save mami from daravni dadi!!!! loved NK and his dialogues...awesome!!! well Nk irritates dadi enough that she leaves them and goes away!!! NK wanting to learn the pyaari goli...matlab boli from dadi!!! Big smilebtw way to go NK...u were successful in making dadi go away!!!! loved dadi-NK interaction!!!

RM wasis & Janmashtami

the full family minus dadi is busy preparaing for janmashtami...last year khushi told the tale of mama kansa to lavayna and this year nani tells NK abt the eternal love of Radha-Krishna which transcends over the world itself!!! a couple who were bound by love and not the societal norms of marriage..."unke pyaar ko kissi naam ki zaroorat naahi." somehow that is so true for arnav and khushi too...their marriage is neither legal nor was done in presence of the families and society...and yet they are more married than any couple in the RM!!!! they too are bound by love rather than the society norms!!!!!

Saat phere bin shaadi adhoori

khushi realises that her marriage is not complete as they had not taken the pheras...nani speaks of the 7 vachans the husband-wife takes with each phera and then they are considered to be married!!!

After effects of bed- breaking

people bringing in a new bed makes every one curious but mami is the one who can't contain her curiosity and asks HP abt it...the knowledge of bed breaking gets RM wasis' imagination activated and khushi totally embarassed!!! arnav is becoming naughtier day by day...haila he winked at her...didn't ever imagine he would wink at her!!!!Embarrassed mami why the need to know how to break the bed now at this age??LOL

what's wrong with anjali...first she goes behind her chote and then she is meeting shyam or whoever in RM and that also near arnav's room...stupid or what???Confused

Shuruwat suhaag raat se karte hai

seriously while watching the scene i was grinning like a fool...khushi on learning that her marriage is incomplete as they have not taken the pheras...goes to talk to arnav!!! it seems that the contract marriage has ceased to matter for khushi also!!! btw when will khushi learn...patidev absolutely enjoying biwi's taang khichai!!! awesome dialogues and loved arnav's expression!!!!

"EK pati patni jo bhi karte hain woh humne kuch bhi nahi kiya...sab kuch kharab ho gaya." khushi can u even hear what u are saying or how it sounds like!!!

arnav plays her and asks her to explain the different rasams...and khushi without thinking starts of with roka and ends with suhaag raat!!!! loved arnav's lines here

" yep...that's it"!!!!

"tum kitni intelligent ho. last mein kya bola?"

"yeah that one."

"khushi...hume saari rasme poore toh karne honge...but we will start backwards. shuruwat suhaag raat se karte hai. what do you say???"

kitna bada flirt hai baba re...aaj poore mood mein tha...poor khushi kya socha aur kya ho gaya..."pata nahin aap kahan se kahan paunch gaye." she escapes not before he tells her..."kal raat hamari suhaag raat hai." btw " c'mon khushi...main tumhe kha toh nahin jaunga." really arnav ???LOLLOL

Next Morning

dadi realises arnav doesn't uses his father's name...he prefers to be a raizada than a mallik!!!

arnav wakes khushi up and reminds her abt their suhaag raat...khushi's dhak-dhak returns!!!!Embarrassed

Good day...it was great to see arnav and akaash together again...loved the dialogues...akaash sees his brother is very happy and wants to know if there is somthing they should know abt...only to be told its a good day!!!! btw what did akaash think??? good news???LOLLOL

Hum kitne dare huye hai...payal is stumped with khushi's queries abt suhaag raat...behna finally shares her feelings abt her first night...payalia ur sister is still a kumari and u just scared her more!!!

loved both arnav-akaash and khushi-payal scenes...very cute!!!

khushi needs a new pair of sandals asap and if possible can we get rid of these multi coloured ugly suits!!!!Angry

can the cvs fix on a particular time line...kabhi 14 kabhi 15...its irritating!!!Angry

precap...so dadi finally comes to know the reason behind shyam's absence???

Amazing post Soni...wow, you have covered every single scene from the episode and have done such a splendid job. I agree, Khushi never listens to what she says...she keeps blabbering. Her husband is way too smart for her...he catches on to something which is the last thing on Khushi's mindLOLLOL Phass gayi KhushiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001soni.bNandalala

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Indi Di... Hug Hug Hug

Wish you a very ha ha ha happy Birthday!!!! Smile

Parshasoni.bNandalala

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
awww. take care ...poor little one..QUOTE=soni.b]
Originally posted by mouramen

hey soni, ekhon shorir kemon?
better mou but now meye is down with viral!!!![/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

soni,
aw hope your girl is better soon.
thanks di!!!
Hope you are having a blast on your Big day!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Hearti loved the title!!!Hug
a super duper episode...on all levels...be it the opening shot of the siblings bond..,
the total stop the hand stopping moment for daadi...the awesome nk and maami scene,,,,LOLLOLwell the awesome duo can surely create band bajne waala stop the hand stopping moments for daadiLOLLOL

oh well whom am i kidding...arnav singh raizada just echoed his thoughts and guess all his phangurl thoughts too...dude ur dialogues are not helping u or either of us..wudnt seriously mind if u get into action..LOL

right from the smile when maami commented abt the bed to the okay and sr waala baath...and to the final act of waking up his wifey by just thumping the suitcase so that she will get up...the fall the hug...the laugh...oh ya!!!! asr and the man who plays it had me floored...!!!!
and well the naive innocent the mischievous Khushi.the smile the joy that she brings...aaa classic...sanaya looked gorgeous(((for goddsake who the hell designs her clothes)))Ouch)))

and well...another addition of phangurl..welcome aboard payal!!!! yeah we totally get that smile..that enthu with which u appreciated ur jetji!!!!Big smilearre akash...omg...for that smiles u guys shared..can jus watch scenes like this!!!! well we are already on a decoding spree here..so ur dialogue**coughs***looks like the entire raizada parivaar were sailing in the same boat as us..

well anjali's call...daadi learning abt arnav 's surname change...then precap!!! overalll leading to a super duper finale...and well a great week for our show..!!!!

i had no idea what to update!!!! well crooner gal is on a off..and so am giving her companySmile
ignore the musings of the mind whose circuits have just completely haywire!!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

congraatsss farha...rituHugand sweetie pie anuHug

Suba Dear!

My like button isnt working .. I super liked your post. I too thought Payal is the new Phan Gurl ... LOL

Thanks for the wishes

shwetachauhansoni.bNandalala

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by mouramen

hey soni, ekhon shorir kemon?
better mou but now meye is down with viral!!!!

Shona.. you take care..! My love and hugs for Nia! Its the changing weather I think..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bNandalala

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Wish they re do this wall with their pics...!!!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansoni.bNandalalaOmoraboti--Nishita--

Go to top