Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 64)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
omoraboti,
hey congratulations again. wished you somewhere around page 4/5, don't know if you saw it. that was a lovely analysis, especially light/dark, dhoop/chhaon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaOmoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-SH-]Hello Ladies!! What a manoranjak episode! Complete stress buster after those two dramatic epis. I felt the writers of IPK wrote today's epi from the gutter itself. SP nuns must have fainted there and then at this 'bold' attempt... What would happen of them when the real deal happens actually sometime in the future... Maybe they'd roll in their graves.. LOL

Just two days before, this girl was distraught over the situation she was going through and the end of her marriage which seemed inevitable to her. The need to belong to someone.. To call someone her own... Paramount for her yet the selfless innocent heart suppressed those feelings. Today, that same heart is learning to flutter again... Gaining confidence from the love showered by her husband. A name to their relationship.. A proud acknowlegment in front of the family.. Removing all negative omens surrounding them - The husband gave it all! He stood tall and proud, defending her, fighting for her... Knowing she'd not do it for herself even if she's not guilty... Loving and cherishing her for what she is...

Khushi had left RM in anticipation of disrupting things more for Di.. But now its the Di who is ready to move forward for her chhote... Who acknowledges the presence and importance of Khushi in Arnav's life... Thanking Khushi for bringing a smile on her face... Indulging Khushi in fond memories of her mother... Welcoming her into her sasural.. This too gives strength to Khushi to go ahead and accept that love and relationship with all her heart and no care about others but just her husband. And she goes up floating towards him... Hugging him close to her heart.. Thanking him for everything..

Can any other smile be more adorable? Loved your quote, Priya! Suits them here to the T. Two hearts... Basking in their love for each other.. The level of comfort growing with each passing day.. Their guards down for the moment enjoying it to the core. Such a cute intimate picture this couple make here.. Sigh! Kisi ki nazar na lage...

Aisan kya karat rahe bedwa par ki bedwa hi toot gaya...

... And the entire phandom drowned further deep into the gutter. This time even RM wasis weren't spared by this fever. Amidst the love tale of Radha-Krishna... A light teasing moment.. This radha flees away from embarrasment but the natkhat kanha is unputurbed... Winking at wifey and enjoying the teasing... A fodder for male ego.. Bechara Akash got jealous too.. 'Good day' indeed for ASR.. LOL

They have a habit of doing things backwards... The symbolical rasams we got last time the evidence... A distressed Khushi just now realises about her adhoori shaadi.. Complaints to Arnav... And the man relents but wants to do things HIS way... Inki gaadi reverse mein hi kyun start hoti hai... LOL Can't say much.. The scene in itself was so cutely gutterish... The dhak dhak is back making Khushi go crazy while Arnav is enjoying the play of emotions *tongue in cheek*

Some other thoughts -

1. My heart gets scared for Arnav whenever he smiles... Coz it has always been followed by more sorrows.. This time it was the heartiest laugh till date.. I hope we break the old norm..

2. "Suhagraat toh pheron se pehle hoti hai na.." Zor ka jhatka dheere se... Me liked it CVs. A punch thrown in subtle way between all merry-making.. Another connection built with the past..

3. ROFL at Mamiji's attempt at *I'm kool* walk. That 'swag' was KILLER. Madam talk-to-the-hand got good competition. Loved Nk!

4. Anjali has brought the storm home now.. Its almost close to Tiger's den.. Wonder how much more time it'll take to break through the walls of RM..

Loved the title, Priya! Waiting to read your thoughts.. Building bridges it was.. With every relationship.. Be it the husband-wife, Gupta Sisters, Raizada Brothers or the Raizada Siblings..[/QUOTE]

@ shivani, everyday i ask for your post and you say its not htere...today its there with a bang...thoroughly enjoyed...moi like in blue...loved d way you have described Khushi and connected all d relations with building bridges...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaOmoraboti-Facetious-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hey soni, ekhon shorir kemon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

omoraboti,
hey congratulations again. wished you somewhere around page 4/5, don't know if you saw it. that was a lovely analysis, especially light/dark, dhoop/chhaon.

Havent seen yet Di! On page 3 matro!! Thank you so much. Smile

Nandalalaindi52

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

ok di, take your time...

me impatient drama queen, always screaming for attentionCryCryCryCry

Originally posted by indi52

mou,
me 52 year old buddhi, reading slowly, not yet reached your msg, young gutter queen. but thank you thank you going to grab my gift. should i order a new bed. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaNandalalaindi52

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

hey soni, ekhon shorir kemon?
better mou but now meye is down with viral!!!!
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
soni,
aw hope your girl is better soon.

soni.bNandalala

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged