Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 60)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hi, dear gutter people
just back from bali.
thinking, twice the man has said main tumhe kha toh nahi jaaonga, wonder why. teehee.

wonder what this friday night will bring.

Edited by indi52 - 10 August 2012 at 9:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaNandalala

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Shocked Embarrassed Thanks Anjali & Priya! This star is special because the episode really touched my heart & I loved writing about it so much.

Riti!: How I loved that write up! It is an honour to accompany you. Smile
Mou: Yours is always a great read. Big smile

Dear CVs,
I dont remember when was the last time I laughed like that .. Thanks. Smile

========

Excerpt from my Serious Analysis that ran away with the Broken Bed:

"When we cry, when we laugh .. I am half & you are half" .. Last night they cried their heart out, the day following they laughed from the heart. There lies their story of togetherness - togetherness in love that is above marriage and everything else.

What I really Saw & Heard:

1)Arnav: Di, let us forget what happened 14 years back.
Anjali: Yes, Chotey.
Arnav: I will also forget last 6 months & have my SR tomorrow night.
Anjali: Sure. I will forget last 1 month and will have my SR by your poolside.

2) Payal: (to self) I will always feel the loss of Akash's balls.. Where did he lose those?Will I ever get to play cricket?
Payal: You are so lucky, Khushi. Arnav ji is such a great husband.
Khushi: Jiji! Are you ...?
Khushi: (to self) I better run and save my marriage!
*floats to room fantasizing a rated pic*
*background music on .. "Jadu hain tera hi jadu ..." Amir & Rani jump into haystack - more fantasies start to bubble*

3) Khushi: Arnav Ji, I have seen you naked.
Arnav: How come? I have not seen you naked yet.
Arnav (to self): Did I forget to lock the door during my private times also?
Khushi shows his naked pic - bottom half censored & left for imagination.
Khushi: Arnav ji.. Samjho Ishare ..
Arnav: Fantasizing, huh? Fine! Lets test the bed.
Khushi: Why?
Arnav: I want it proper & in bed the first time. Later we can move to recliner, pool side, bathroom, storeroom, SUV ..
Khushi: I am already hyperventilating!
*bed breaks*
khushi: Now I get it! This is why Lavanyaji stayed in the guestroom.

4) Arnav: Di, what are you doing?
Anjali: Trying to have my SR chotey.
Arnav: Come on, Di. Get a room.
Arnav: (to self) I gotta get some Carbolic Acid. This is my Taj Mahal.
Anjali: (to self) I am tired of doing it in room.

5) Maami: Whoa! They are playing cricket & broke the bed!
Akash-Payal: (to self) We are yet to finish our chess game.
Arnav winks.
Khushi: You wink???
Arnav: No, that was my muscle. I cant seem to control any part of my body since we broke the bed.

6)Arnav gets a suitcase in the room.
Khushi: (self) Yes! That must be full of all sorts of red stuff.
Arnav: (self) Hope this much wood will be enough.

Ok! Enough of facts & figures. On a little serious note, Arnav is having funtime playing his wife. But it is a deja vu time for the viewers - they are in post Sangeet & pre-wedding mood. Good Day will probably end soon but they will fight whatever comes together. There were subtexts but I better leave them alone today. Smile

By the way, "Mein tumhe Kha thodi jaunga.." .. i will never get over that dialogue, no matter how many times it is said.Day Dreaming

PS: Star Plus thinks the episode had mature content. So here goes my "mature content" alert too for this post.
omg farah...fell of my bed reading it!!!!! can i say awesomely hilarious!!!!LOLLOL
 the kha jaunga dialogue was a killer...aisa kyun lagta zubaan kuch keh rahi hai aur iraade kuch aur!!!LOL
btw what's with the PS...did SP really think that!!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi, dear gutter people
just back from bali.
thinking, twice the man has said main tumhe kha toh nahi jaaonga, winder why. teehee.

@Bold- you pushed me into gutter again LOL

Happy b'day once again Big smile

Nandalalaindi52

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Hello Ladies!! What a manoranjak episode! Complete stress buster after those two dramatic epis. I felt the writers of IPK wrote today's epi from the gutter itself. SP nuns must have fainted there and then at this 'bold' attempt... What would happen of them when the real deal happens actually sometime in the future... Maybe they'd roll in their graves.. LOL

Just two days before, this girl was distraught over the situation she was going through and the end of her marriage which seemed inevitable to her. The need to belong to someone.. To call someone her own... Paramount for her yet the selfless innocent heart suppressed those feelings. Today, that same heart is learning to flutter again... Gaining confidence from the love showered by her husband. A name to their relationship.. A proud acknowlegment in front of the family.. Removing all negative omens surrounding them - The husband gave it all! He stood tall and proud, defending her, fighting for her... Knowing she'd not do it for herself even if she's not guilty... Loving and cherishing her for what she is...

Khushi had left RM in anticipation of disrupting things more for Di.. But now its the Di who is ready to move forward for her chhote... Who acknowledges the presence and importance of Khushi in Arnav's life... Thanking Khushi for bringing a smile on her face... Indulging Khushi in fond memories of her mother... Welcoming her into her sasural.. This too gives strength to Khushi to go ahead and accept that love and relationship with all her heart and no care about others but just her husband. And she goes up floating towards him... Hugging him close to her heart.. Thanking him for everything..

Can any other smile be more adorable? Loved your quote, Priya! Suits them here to the T. Two hearts... Basking in their love for each other.. The level of comfort growing with each passing day.. Their guards down for the moment enjoying it to the core. Such a cute intimate picture this couple make here.. Sigh! Kisi ki nazar na lage...

Aisan kya karat rahe bedwa par ki bedwa hi toot gaya...

... And the entire phandom drowned further deep into the gutter. This time even RM wasis weren't spared by this fever. Amidst the love tale of Radha-Krishna... A light teasing moment.. This radha flees away from embarrasment but the natkhat kanha is unputurbed... Winking at wifey and enjoying the teasing... A fodder for male ego.. Bechara Akash got jealous too.. 'Good day' indeed for ASR.. LOL

They have a habit of doing things backwards... The symbolical rasams we got last time the evidence... A distressed Khushi just now realises about her adhoori shaadi.. Complaints to Arnav... And the man relents but wants to do things HIS way... Inki gaadi reverse mein hi kyun start hoti hai... LOL Can't say much.. The scene in itself was so cutely gutterish... The dhak dhak is back making Khushi go crazy while Arnav is enjoying the play of emotions *tongue in cheek*

Some other thoughts -

1. My heart gets scared for Arnav whenever he smiles... Coz it has always been followed by more sorrows.. This time it was the heartiest laugh till date.. I hope we break the old norm..

2. "Suhagraat toh pheron se pehle hoti hai na.." Zor ka jhatka dheere se... Me liked it CVs. A punch thrown in subtle way between all merry-making.. Another connection built with the past.. .

3. ROFL at Mamiji's attempt at *I'm kool* walk. That 'swag' was KILLER. Madam talk-to-the-hand got good competition. Loved Nk!

4. Anjali has brought the storm home now.. Its almost close to Tiger's den.. Wonder how much more time it'll take to break through the walls of RM..

Loved the title, Priya! Waiting to read your thoughts.. Building bridges it was.. With every relationship.. Be it the husband-wife, Gupta Sisters, Raizada Brothers or the Raizada Siblings..
shivi...fab post!!!
@ bold loved it!!!
PS you definitely did a better job of keeping it clean than me!!!

-Facetious-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

aaj mera ha ha ha happy birthday hai and all i want is a wink.

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">To my most pyaari-est Di...here.you.GO!!!!</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3"></font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">I'll see if I can find you a solo wink gif, but for now you get the action & reaction combo deal!!!LOL</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Vaisan, Ha Ha HAAAPPPYYY BUUURRRDDDAAA</font><font size="3">YYY!</font>!!Hug

thank you so so much, dear girl anjali. makes me so so hhaa hhaa hhhaaapppy.

back from bali. waiting to see what friday brings on ipk. despite all the fun and games why doth a slithery sensation loiter persistently about?

Nandalala

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

hi, dear gutter people

just back from bali.

thinking, twice the man has said main tumhe kha toh nahi jaaonga, winder why. teehee.

@Bold- you pushed me into gutter again LOL

Happy b'day once again Big smile

thanks, shivani. just started reading, must have missed your earlier post. that was a great post from you, the one on the episode. writing after a long time. nice. gutter se nikalne ki kasht na kare, arnavji ab bedwa woodwa ve mood mein hain. hp is standing by with several new beds and cricket bats.

soni.b-Facetious-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, what an inspiring title & a lovely quote to go with Clap Clap 

A brilliant episode, with the right mix of romance, drama & comedy..

Arnav, the shaatir dimaag naughty Pati & Khushi, the naive & innocent Biwi...

The brother-sister duo vow to leave the past behind & move on. With smiles on their lips & only love in their heart. But one of them is already on the verge of breaking this vow. The dark shadow is getting closer now.

Payal's praise for Arnav makes Khushi very proud of her love, her husband. Luved how she hugs him from the back & how he is jolted by it Wink  The fun & games begin between the two, with both simultaneously falling on the bed & end up breaking it. The uninhibited laughter of Arnav surprises Khushi & she is mighty pleased to see this avatar of her husband.

Luved the embarrassed look of Khushi when the issue of the broken bed comes in front of the family. And how Arnav has that naughty confidence in place, despite the family's presence.

Radha-Krishna, a spiritual love story... A story of pure, unconditional love, where the two never got married but are considered as one, inseparable & are worshipped together.

How beautifully the story being told by Naani on the festival of Janamashtami & how relevant it becomes fr our very own soulmates Arnav & Khushi.

Their love has crossed all barriers of hate & misunderstanding, they have accepted each other despite their faults & shortcomings. Yet on listening to this story, Khushi is reminded of their " Aadhi shaadi " & how a marriage is considered incomplete without " saat pheras " She shares her concern with Arnav but alas, she hasnt realised the mess she has landed into by doing so. Arnav grabs this opportunity to tease Khushi & agrees to solemnise the marriage again as per her wishes. But the smart guy that he is, he proposes a deal, of doing the wedding rituals backwards starting with the " Suhaag Raat "

Khushi is flummoxed & scared & add to it the return of " Dhak Dhak "  Khushi Darling, aap toh gayi kaam se LOL LOL

Hats off to the CVs fr pulling off such a " tounge in cheek " episode on primetime Indian Television & that on a channel like SP. Bravo fr this bold attempt Clap Clap  Made even more epic with dialogues like " cricket khelat rahe ka " " Humne aapko bina kapdo ke dekh liya " " Par hum ne woh sab nahi kiya jo ek pati patni karte hain " Well the episode was full of such one liners. Kudos to Hitesh & Ritesh fr the gr8 laughs Clap Clap 

I am sure the entire cast & crew had a blast while shooting fr this episode Big smile 

Lots of pointers again hinting towards the past & future : Chatis ka aankda , Mumbai mein beach hai...

Some funny thoughts:

- Was the Arnav-Aakash scene needed? Nopes but then how would have Barun & Akshay got their share of laughs LOL 

- Luved how Arnav picked up the suitcase in front of Daadi & rushed from the scene

- HP sudhar jaa. Kabhi Arnav bhaiya bulata hai kabhi Arnav ji Angry

- NK's goofy dialogues to irritate Daadi

One angry note to the CVs: ASR ka birthday celebrate nahi kiya Angry 

Whats with the new Credits of IPK : Story & Screenplay- Creative Team. Sab log underground kyun ho gaye bhai LOL 

And finally the man in blue & purple, his winks, his laughs, his killer smiles...Uff maar dala my Mr.Perfect Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Congrats to the Stars of the Thread: Riti & Farah Clap Clap Star Star  & also to Anu Clap Clap Big smile 
suvi dear!!!! fab post!!!
@ bold...loved it!!!
btw dialogues ke baare mein kam bole toh acha hai...i was laughing so loud that my MIL came to check on me and wanted to know why am laughing so hard...thoughts of explaining the suhaag raat bit had me splits again!!! she went saying pagal ho gayi ho kya??? 

Nandalala

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
gandhari,
just saw the gosh i'm going to die now fab gift, sir. thank you, ooo nice. hiw can a boy be so horribly unbearable cute. thanks again.

Nandalala-Gan-

Go to top