Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
How brilliant was the BG score today in that last scene!!! ??? 
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...what a punch ! 

It is hard not to believe that ASR is only a fictional character, the last 10 minutes, it felt like being transported to another world where ASR really existed and was hurting, in pain about his past. Mr.Barun Sobti, you are guilty of casting your spells on us and making us forget the world around us. That seductive, husky whisper in the ear is not helping us either, I don't know about Khushi but mujhe tho kuch kuch hua 😳. 

ASR-Dadi scene was nothing short of Diwali dhamaka ! Amazing how every actor in IPK seems to be perfect for their roles, not just their roles, each actor shares fantastic chemistry with the other. Kudos to the makers for casting such brilliant actors.

And, why is the country's  "favourite" serial being promoted here? Why does SP always use IPK for promoting other shows? Do they promote IPK similarly on other shows? We know our show is very popular but sorry, we are only interested in our Arnav Bitwa's non-veg talk 😉. 

The CVs scored another sixer with today's episode 👏
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: Divya1503

cudn't enjoy NK's scene too today!!!! Thanks to that stupid show n stupid promotion!!!!! 😡 😡N that dadi tho I just want ASR to send her out of the house ASAP like he did to the snake!!!!    i dont care if she's old or something!!! My blood was literally boiling whenever she opened her mouth today!!! 

LOL...
I was just browsIng some stuff on Star Plus channel and I came across this...
What kind of shit is this..Just look at the " Phoren Maal" Extras...and their faces...and dialogues..I would love to make u more angry.😆..disgusting scene, man !!!!! 🤢

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RbAOSlSh18[/YOUTUBE]

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If any voting thing comes up for our show, (I really dont want that but SP tho can't help thinking abt that), will the SP ppl do the same thing they did today???? Will they promote our show in all the other shows????😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
here's a gutter thought☺️...when NK mentions about KHushi wearing dress backwards...look where the hubby dear's eyes rest...see I follow Barun's eyes when He's on screenand this cracked me up☺️☺️☺️☺️
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GS, it was quintessential ASR today...he just clobbered her!  Every verbal volley from her was thwarted by HIM...Just AMAZING!
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

here's a gutter thought☺️...when NK mentions about KHushi wearing dress backwards...look where the hubby dear's eyes rest...see I follow Barun's eyes when He's on screenand this cracked me up☺️

Before NK started seeing or speaking, camera was focused on Khushi..and I was thinking what kind of pathetic dress it is..why zip in front??  and then there goes the drama !! 😆😆
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too me too...😳😳😳😳😳
shameless we...i wonder what director saab must have told him to do so????😆😆😆

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

here's a gutter thought☺️...when NK mentions about KHushi wearing dress backwards...look where the hubby dear's eyes rest...see I follow Barun's eyes when He's on screenand this cracked me up☺️☺️☺️☺️

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mashira

ok so dadi says Arnav took a wrong decision then too and protected the wrong person and now he is doing the same thing. point to be noted m'lord!!! does that mean dadi knows everything about snake and Khushi.. so she is saying he is protecting the wrong person today too.. explains the milk of human kindness she is displaying towards Khushi??😡

What kind of a decision would a 14 year old take? Even I feel she has been brainwashed and then sent into RM. Why else would she be so mad at Khushi...ab uss Shyaam ki khair nahi. Arnav will drag him to the dhobhi ghaat