Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 4)

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

What an episode! Hats off to cvs!Clap Barun & Sanaya apart,the rest of the cast was mindblowing in their scenes,esp. Karan!Clap Aur Barun aur Sanaya k kya kehne?I can totally imagine how much fun they must have had while shooting the bed breaking scene!The smiles and laughter was less Arnav-Khushi and more Barun-Sanaya!
Coming to the episode,Anjali has tears in her eyes as she flips through the Malliks' photo album.
Arnav comes and she tries to hide her tears,but is unsuccessful in doing do. Arnav asks her to forget the past and says that they need to move on towards the future. Anjali agrees. I thought while Arnav was talking of the past,he didnt just meant whatever happened that night in Sheesh Mahal.He also meant Shyam,kyunki Arnav se angle se dekha jaay toh ab Shyam toh unlogon ka past hai.I am waiting for the day he catches Anjali red-handed with Shyam! And why do I feel that day is pretty near?Shyam ki himmat badhti ja rahi hai.ASR k presence me ghar par milne aane laga hai,beta tu toh bahut jaldi sher k panje me aa jayega!Its been a month since Shyam was expelled from Shantivan,so I guess its about time ki uske saaye k alava usko bhi dikhaya jaay.
Anyways,moving on,the only significant part of Paayal-Khushi conversation,IMO,was Paayal stating that Khushi is really fortunate to have a supportive husband like Arnav and Khushi realizing it.
That back hug was awesome.Arnavji ek second k liye ghabra gaye! Now,even his dream is coming true. Teri meri version 2 me Khushi had hugged him from behind.But in the dream she was emotional,yahan she was in the mood for some fun.
"Humein maaf kar dijiye,humne aapko bina kapdon k dekh liya!"Embarrassed And Arnavji is like "excuse me!" Use laga hoga,yeh kab hua? Shocked
And then she shows him the photograph. Naughty Khushi! Chupke se dadi ki nazron se bachkar photo ko apne paas rakh liya taaki Lard governer ko chidha sake!Tongue
While Arnav is running after Khushi and the photo,they fall on the bed and the bed breaks!
Yeh lo!Aur mujhe laga tha ki buaji k ghar ka saalon pura bed,jo ki awaz karta hai,kamzor hoga. Yahan toh ulta hi ho gaya!
Waise,Arnav Khushi ne pehle rule break kiya, secret marriage.
Phir Khushi ne jail break kiya,when she went off to GH before Holi without informing Arnav.
Aur ab bed break bhi ho gaya! Aur fandom ne apne sapno me kabhi nahi socha hoga ki kuch is tarah se bed break hoga! Embarrassed
Anyways,their smiles and laughter was really a treat to watch,esp. Barun's!
Arnavji ne kya jawab diya hai! When Khushi said that she's never seen him laughing like that, he said that they've never broken the bed!Waah !In future,for the benefit of fandom,I hope ki bed kisi aur reason ki wajah se break ho jaye!Blushing 
Mamiji is listening to "Tum hi din chadhe,tum hi din dhale" and blindly walking about when she encounters dadi. Dadi again asks about damadji and mamiji gives useless gol-gol explanations. When she prays that God may send some bhoot,pret,anybody to save her,in comes Nandkishore!
This part was hilarious! Karan is super awesome!Clap
Next we have the Raizadas' sans Arnav painting diyas and preparing other things for Janmashtami pooja. NK enquires about Radha Krishan. Baaton-baaton me phere ki baat nikalti hai and Sanka devi realizes that since she n Arnavji didnt take phere,their marriage is incomplete! Just then mamiji spots some men with the ply and matress and when she enquires about them from HP,he tells that the bed in Arnavji's room broke.
Raizadas' gutter minds are activated as Khushi tries to hide behind the diya!LOL 
Ah! That wink from Arnav and that smile as HP was talking to mamiji were adorable and naughty!
When Arnav goes back to the room,he thinks he saw someone at the poolside. Khoda pahad aur nikli di! Di tries her best to cover up and say that there was nobody except her,but Arnav isnt totally satisfied,or so it seemed to me.
What I loved about this part was the cvs message to the audience,indirectly through Arnav Aman conversation.
Humare figures achchhe nahin hai,unhe facts batao!
Yeah cvs,we got ur point!Figures chahe jaise bhi ho,humein Arnav,Khushi aur aapki story se matlab hai.Toh hum, jo aapke loyalists hain,unhe facts batane ki zaroorat nahi hain.
At night,Khushi brings up the pheras with Arnav.Arnav's gutter mind is activated when she tells him that they have not done anything which a normal married couple do. She means the rasams while Arnavji thinks about... Embarrassed
He cheekily gets her to talk of all the rasams,the last of which is suhag raat. He tells her that they would start backwards and thus would have their suhag raat first!LOL Ise kehte hain mauka dekh kar chauka nahi chakkka marna! Khushi is shocked, to say the least!She escapes him at that moment,but Arnavji isnt ready to give up as yet.
The next morning,dadi is apalled to know that Arnav doesnt use the surname Mallik. Waise Arnavji was a bit too eager to get the suitcase,before dadiji could get it. Aisa kya hai usme?Embarrassed
Anyways,he reminds Khushi as she gets up that it is their suhag raat. Khushi 's dhak-dhak returns.
Aakash notices bhai is smiling a lot and asks if its something he should know about. To which arnav says that he's just having a good day.Ab Aakash ko kya laga yeh to woh hi jaane!Embarrassed
Khushi talks about pheron se pehle suhag raat and paayal tries to shut her up!LOL
Thank God wahan par dadiji nahi thi warna pata nahi kya ho jata?
Precap me we are again back to talking about damadji so I can safely assume that suhag raat tak toh hum Monday ko hi pahuchenge. Waise I am not really hopeful ki kuch hone wala hai, but even the sight of a smirking Arnav and a nervous as hell Khushi is enough for me.
Yet to read the posts. Kindly take my like as my appreciation for ur posts. Have a nice day!Hug
Happy Janmashtami to all those who celebrate the festival!
Jai Kanhaiyalaal ki!

Edited by Smita.M - 09 August 2012 at 10:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

I want a Behind the scene on this Jump pleeej

Day Dreaming   that was more Barun Sanaya than ASR Khushi ...and boy they must have had a blast!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Love the quote... laughter is indeed the fastest way of shortening the distance between two people. Was it only the second time that they shared this laughter?

Goatwa walks directly into lionwas den - Khushi into Arnav's room and into his trap with her words... poor Khushi -- her words will be her undoing and lion wa suggests that they do Rasams in reverse and mein thume kaah mahi jaaonga :-)Wink..
Anything after this was a blur ... it was pure IPK heaven... like never before... and we know what comes after that in IPK land ... we need to get out of SKD and back to asli duniya!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
There are too many things hanging for AK to get cozy ... despite all fan girls desires.
1) Anjali -- is she loony or is she canoodling with shyam?
2) Shyam - is he the shadow
3) Daadi - what does she want and why is she here?
4) The past -- what is the relationship?
I guess that the Guptas will be thrown into this melting pot and there will be an explosion... Till then nothing is happening except flirting .. if anything happens Khushi bitiya will initiate and finish it ... arnav ji is not doing anything :-)
So hang on to the SKD until AD comes calling !

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 10 August 2012 at 5:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
This yearnin inside ,You know you just cannot hide 
So don't fight the feeling just let your body decide 
When you get down on the road ,Its a wild overload 
Ridin higher than you ever did before 
Doom dhoom let your body do the talking,
Dhoom dhoom I wanna keep on rockin 
Dhoom dhoom I want it twenty four seven ,
Dhooom dhoom get the rhythm of the beat now 
Dhoom dhoom feel the fire in your feet (and the heat) now 
Dhoom dhoom take a trip to heaven   
Move your body close to mine and 
Let me feel your love and divine now
Together we'll explode and we'll go boom boom boom
Dhoom macha lae ...

Thats the mood for now!!!  Dhoom Again And Take A Break Right Now Come Celebrate With Me...Smile

Nothing will happen tomorrow..but i want to celebrate them today...more then the marriage...i want to celebrate this budding friendship..n  it all looked as happy as it was a night before their weeding..Confused..(i  am in no no no..its all happy here).

Soo true priya...they leaped and heaped and covered a long distance today..that smile..that was pure joy...Khushi his bridge to the future!!

Khushi the Alchemist...I love it when your man smiles..n i love it more when you are the reason...Smile with him khushi because you are the wife and laugh sometimes coz he cannot do anything about it.."humari shaadi aadhi aadhuri hai" LOL... guts and simplicity of thought..only you can say it like that and make it sound soo innocent..!!!

Why cant i just stay with this episode and not think ..shut down all the thoughts and think only about the broken bed and its implied meaning Wink

Edited by Parsha - 09 August 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

ab agar nahi sogayi tho mum mujhe maardengi!!!ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL I always remember Pooja Mishra from Big to the face is not availableROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zonera1 Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hiya Everyone!!!Hope everyone is fine!!!
So We are having back to back brilliant episodes!!!IPK has finally returned on its right track.Thankfully.

Ghussa bardasht karna aur Pyaar sood samet lautana!!!

This was the sentence that I was reminded to when Payal mentioned Arnav's support for Khushi and Khushi then went to acknowlegde his efforts.She has tolerated his anger and returns his love with interest.She is the one who will make him heal his wounds of the past.

Wood Wa Vey Scene was a treat to watch!Loved every bit.The opening up of The mighty angry ASR and his laughing for hr 3rd time for Khushi was beautiful!!!He is enjoying every moment he has with his wife despite the hurt of the past staring at him.Hope CVs maintain the balance!!!
Sorry,I have been very busy so only reading leaving no time for penning my thoughts.
P.S. Waiting for your Crooner Priya!!!
A treat to watch a laughing Sobti!!

Edited by zonera1 - 09 August 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Edited by sejket2 - 09 August 2012 at 7:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
 Priya dii.. Hug  Hug

Surprise surprise.. look who's here. LOL LOL