Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 35)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, what an inspiring title & a lovely quote to go with Clap Clap 

A brilliant episode, with the right mix of romance, drama & comedy..

Arnav, the shaatir dimaag naughty Pati & Khushi, the naive & innocent Biwi...

The brother-sister duo vow to leave the past behind & move on. With smiles on their lips & only love in their heart. But one of them is already on the verge of breaking this vow. The dark shadow is getting closer now.

Payal's praise for Arnav makes Khushi very proud of her love, her husband. Luved how she hugs him from the back & how he is jolted by it Wink  The fun & games begin between the two, with both simultaneously falling on the bed & end up breaking it. The uninhibited laughter of Arnav surprises Khushi & she is mighty pleased to see this avatar of her husband.

Luved the embarrassed look of Khushi when the issue of the broken bed comes in front of the family. And how Arnav has that naughty confidence in place, despite the family's presence.

Radha-Krishna, a spiritual love story... A story of pure, unconditional love, where the two never got married but are considered as one, inseparable & are worshipped together.

How beautifully the story being told by Naani on the festival of Janamashtami & how relevant it becomes fr our very own soulmates Arnav & Khushi.

Their love has crossed all barriers of hate & misunderstanding, they have accepted each other despite their faults & shortcomings. Yet on listening to this story, Khushi is reminded of their " Aadhi shaadi " & how a marriage is considered incomplete without " saat pheras " She shares her concern with Arnav but alas, she hasnt realised the mess she has landed into by doing so. Arnav grabs this opportunity to tease Khushi & agrees to solemnise the marriage again as per her wishes. But the smart guy that he is, he proposes a deal, of doing the wedding rituals backwards starting with the " Suhaag Raat "

Khushi is flummoxed & scared & add to it the return of " Dhak Dhak "  Khushi Darling, aap toh gayi kaam se LOL LOL

Hats off to the CVs fr pulling off such a " tounge in cheek " episode on primetime Indian Television & that on a channel like SP. Bravo fr this bold attempt Clap Clap  Made even more epic with dialogues like " cricket khelat rahe ka " " Humne aapko bina kapdo ke dekh liya " " Par hum ne woh sab nahi kiya jo ek pati patni karte hain " Well the episode was full of such one liners. Kudos to Hitesh & Ritesh fr the gr8 laughs Clap Clap 

I am sure the entire cast & crew had a blast while shooting fr this episode Big smile 

Lots of pointers again hinting towards the past & future : Chatis ka aankda , Mumbai mein beach hai...

Some funny thoughts:

- Was the Arnav-Aakash scene needed? Nopes but then how would have Barun & Akshay got their share of laughs LOL 

- Luved how Arnav picked up the suitcase in front of Daadi & rushed from the scene

- HP sudhar jaa. Kabhi Arnav bhaiya bulata hai kabhi Arnav ji Angry

- NK's goofy dialogues to irritate Daadi

One angry note to the CVs: ASR ka birthday celebrate nahi kiya Angry 

Whats with the new Credits of IPK : Story & Screenplay- Creative Team. Sab log underground kyun ho gaye bhai LOL 

And finally the man in blue & purple, his winks, his laughs, his killer smiles...Uff maar dala my Mr.Perfect Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Congrats to the Stars of the Thread: Riti & Farah Clap Clap Star Star  & also to Anu Clap Clap Big smile 

Yaara!!!!HugHug  Fultoo FANTASTIC post, just like the EPI itself...Loved the bits in bold...I could not have described the "evolution" of their love any better!  Your Funny thoughts echoed with me completely--I ttly felt Arnav was channeling his 12 yr old self in front of DadiROFL...Ttl hi & bye--he's on a mission, after all!Cool  Aakash-Arnav scene was needed because Aakash now has "bed" envy...bhai kya kaar raha hai joh mein na kar sakha...pehle he mimicked the gel, then the bluetooth, then the facial hair, now he's intrigued by bhai being "khush" and his "good day"-- he wants to know bed ke raaz...ROFLROFL

Edited by Nandalala - 10 August 2012 at 12:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshaDesai09amisuv--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriyaindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=Parsha][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=Parsha]

Yesterday was Daadi ji's Ragging Session - bhelcome by Raizaadey Haraamzaadey

ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

beach delhi mein nahi, mumbai mein haiROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

hayee aapki goli...i mean aapki boli LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09NandalalaDivya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Omoraboti

I though Arnav needed to eat more ... Ermm

Historically, it is Arnav who's gonna faint. Tongue

You are right...kyunki Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada sirf dikhne mein dubli haiLOLLOLLOL

Bitwa ko Sugar ki bimaari hai !!!

Han aur unki Figure sae toh appetite ka pata hi nahin chalta..Tongue

dekhiye aap Bitwa ki figuriya pe mat jaaiye...unki kamariya to Bahuriya ko bhi sharm see paani paani kar deta hai !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Desai09amisuvsubiscsDivya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Special mention to NK -The HIMMATWALA: Dadi aap kitni darawani ho...ROFL

NK was so cute...dadi, mujhe aapki bhashan sikhayiyeROFLROFLROFL

CHOTEY..KANHA HAI CHOTEY...AUR WOH BEACH MAI KAB BOLAE..
HE TALKS..THEN ONLY HE TALKS DADI...U R NEW>>U DON"T KNOW THE RULES!!! LOL  

Yesterday was Daadi ji's Ragging Session - bhelcome by Raizaadey Haraamzaadey

ROFL

Actually...dadi's name should be Lalitha..n today she will dance on Takee re takee..imagine..dadi doing tht in middle of the hall...Such himmatwalas!!  Nani and her team!!! Thts how i brought them up...Clap

Humara is gher pae kuch adhikar hai ya nahin...
nahinnn!!! ROFL  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoDesai09subiscsDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Shocked Embarrassed Thanks Anjali & Priya! This star is special because the episode really touched my heart & I loved writing about it so much.

Riti!: How I loved that write up! It is an honour to accompany you. Smile
Mou: Yours is always a great read. Big smile

Dear CVs,
I dont remember when was the last time I laughed like that .. Thanks. Smile

========

Excerpt from my Serious Analysis that ran away with the Broken Bed:

"When we cry, when we laugh .. I am half & you are half" .. Last night they cried their heart out, the day following they laughed from the heart. There lies their story of togetherness - togetherness in love that is above marriage and everything else.

*have full intention to update later* Embarrassed

The pleasure was all mine, yaar!  It was well-deserved!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09Divya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

I though Arnav needed to eat more ... Ermm

Historically, it is Arnav who's gonna faint. Tongue

You are right...kyunki Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada sirf dikhne mein dubli haiLOLLOLLOL

Bitwa ko Sugar ki bimaari hai !!!

Han aur unki Figure sae toh appetite ka pata hi nahin chalta..Tongue

dekhiye aap Bitwa ki figuriya pe mat jaaiye...unki kamariya to Bahuriya ko bhi sharm see paani paani kar deta hai !!!

Hum kamariya pae jayeb..ta likhab kaise...hataooo...kamariya ko!!! waise bhi bitwa was excited to wear a nylon nitty..chi chi...gutter re gutter!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
khaidi ke kapde kyu pehenka rakha haiShocked Shocked

Edited by Divya1503 - 10 August 2012 at 12:10am

Desai09sriraosubiscshoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smita.M

~Edited~

What an episode! Hats off to cvs!Clap Barun & Sanaya apart,the rest of the cast was mindblowing in their scenes,esp. Karan!Clap Aur Barun aur Sanaya k kya kehne?I can totally imagine how much fun they must have had while shooting the bed breaking scene!The smiles and laughter was less Arnav-Khushi and more Barun-Sanaya!

Coming to the episode,Anjali has tears in her eyes as she flips through the Malliks' photo album.
Arnav comes and she tries to hide her tears,but is unsuccessful in doing do. Arnav asks her to forget the past and says that they need to move on towards the future. Anjali agrees. I thought while Arnav was talking of the past,he didnt just meant whatever happened that night in Sheesh Mahal.He also meant Shyam,kyunki Arnav se angle se dekha jaay toh ab Shyam toh unlogon ka past hai.I am waiting for the day he catches Anjali red-handed with Shyam! And why do I feel that day is pretty near?Shyam ki himmat badhti ja rahi hai.ASR k presence me ghar par milne aane laga hai,beta tu toh bahut jaldi sher k panje me aa jayega!Its been a month since Shyam was expelled from Shantivan,so I guess its about time ki uske saaye k alava usko bhi dikhaya jaay.

Anyways,moving on,the only significant part of Paayal-Khushi conversation,IMO,was Paayal stating that Khushi is really fortunate to have a supportive husband like Arnav and Khushi realizing it.
That back hug was awesome.Arnavji ek second k liye ghabra gaye! Now,even his dream is coming true. Teri meri version 2 me Khushi had hugged him from behind.But in the dream she was emotional,yahan she was in the mood for some fun.
"Humein maaf kar dijiye,humne aapko bina kapdon k dekh liya!"Embarrassed And Arnavji is like "excuse me!" Use laga hoga,yeh kab hua? Shocked
And then she shows him the photograph. Naughty Khushi! Chupke se dadi ki nazron se bachkar photo ko apne paas rakh liya taaki Lard governer ko chidha sake!Tongue
While Arnav is running after Khushi and the photo,they fall on the bed and the bed breaks!
Yeh lo!Aur mujhe laga tha ki buaji k ghar ka saalon pura bed,jo ki awaz karta hai,kamzor hoga. Yahan toh ulta hi ho gaya!
Waise,Arnav Khushi ne pehle rule break kiya, secret marriage.
Phir Khushi ne jail break kiya,when she went off to GH before Holi without informing Arnav.
Aur ab bed break bhi ho gaya! Aur fandom ne apne sapno me kabhi nahi socha hoga ki kuch is tarah se bed break hoga! Embarrassed
Anyways,their smiles and laughter was really a treat to watch,esp. Barun's!
Arnavji ne kya jawab diya hai! When Khushi said that she's never seen him laughing like that, he said that they've never broken the bed!Waah !In future,for the benefit of fandom,I hope ki bed kisi aur reason ki wajah se break ho jaye!Blushing 
Mamiji is listening to "Tum hi din chadhe,tum hi din dhale" and blindly walking about when she encounters dadi. Dadi again asks about damadji and mamiji gives useless gol-gol explanations. When she prays that God may send some bhoot,pret,anybody to save her,in comes Nandkishore!
This part was hilarious! Karan is super awesome!Clap
Next we have the Raizadas' sans Arnav painting diyas and preparing other things for Janmashtami pooja. NK enquires about Radha Krishan. Baaton-baaton me phere ki baat nikalti hai and Sanka devi realizes that since she n Arnavji didnt take phere,their marriage is incomplete! Just then mamiji spots some men with the ply and matress and when she enquires about them from HP,he tells that the bed in Arnavji's room broke.
Raizadas' gutter minds are activated as Khushi tries to hide behind the diya!LOL 
Ah! That wink from Arnav and that smile as HP was talking to mamiji were adorable and naughty!

When Arnav goes back to the room,he thinks he saw someone at the poolside. Khoda pahad aur nikli di! Di tries her best to cover up and say that there was nobody except her,but Arnav isnt totally satisfied,or so it seemed to me.
What I loved about this part was the cvs message to the audience,indirectly through Arnav Aman conversation.
Humare figures achchhe nahin hai,unhe facts batao!
Yeah cvs,we got ur point!Figures chahe jaise bhi ho,humein Arnav,Khushi aur aapki story se matlab hai.Toh hum, jo aapke loyalists hain,unhe facts batane ki zaroorat nahi hain.
At night,Khushi brings up the pheras with Arnav.Arnav's gutter mind is activated when she tells him that they have not done anything which a normal married couple do. She means the rasams while Arnavji thinks about... Embarrassed
He cheekily gets her to talk of all the rasams,the last of which is suhag raat. He tells her that they would start backwards and thus would have their suhag raat first!LOL Ise kehte hain mauka dekh kar chauka nahi chakkka marna! Khushi is shocked, to say the least!She escapes him at that moment,but Arnavji isnt ready to give up as yet.
The next morning,dadi is apalled to know that Arnav doesnt use the surname Mallik. Waise Arnavji was a bit too eager to get the suitcase,before dadiji could get it. Aisa kya hai usme?Embarrassed
Anyways,he reminds Khushi as she gets up that it is their suhag raat. Khushi 's dhak-dhak returns.
Aakash notices bhai is smiling a lot and asks if its something he should know about. To which arnav says that he's just having a good day.Ab Aakash ko kya laga yeh to woh hi jaane!Embarrassed
Khushi talks about pheron se pehle suhag raat and paayal tries to shut her up!LOL
Thank God wahan par dadiji nahi thi warna pata nahi kya ho jata?

Precap me we are again back to talking about damadji so I can safely assume that suhag raat tak toh hum Monday ko hi pahuchenge. Waise I am not really hopeful ki kuch hone wala hai, but even the sight of a smirking Arnav and a nervous as hell Khushi is enough for me.

Yet to read the posts. Kindly take my like as my appreciation for ur posts. Have a nice day!Hug

Happy Janmashtami to all those who celebrate the festival!
Haathi,ghoda,paalki,
Jai Kanhaiyalaal ki!

Smita, what a lovely post!!Clap  You add just the right amount of humor and thought behind each scene, and it makes for such an easy read...The parts in bold were Thumbs Up. Agreed with Arnav-Di convo in the beginning...HE has hope sprung in him...He wants her to move on in all aspects of the past...Loved the "rules breaki", "jail break", and the "bed break" connect!  Awesome, yaar!!!Big smile

Btw, good luck with your move to the hostel!Smile

ParshaDesai09Divya1503honeypriya

Go to top