Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 19)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Nandalala

A.S.R...today, the man proved he is as HOT BLOODED as they come!LOL  Man, that one smirk as he pins her to the wall to tell her abt the "plan" for the next night...ufff...Qatilaana...Nuke

And, then he reminds her the next morning--no good morning, nothing...straight to the S Bomb!!!ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL

and the guy never gets flustered...the whole family came to know the bed broke...and what he does is winks at his blushing wifeLOLLOL

did you notice Barun's little tongue roll when ASR said to KKGSR " last" about the shaadi rasams Wink

Gandhari, if we were to poll Sobti on his fav scenes thus far, that bed scene & the SG "deal" scene--have got to figure in the top 3!!  There was so much Sobti there today, and it just added to every bit of ASR!!!Cool

Oh, her O expression is just KILLER!  SR mein kya karegi...I don't think that expression will rest!ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaParshaamisuvDesai09sriraojakhushihoneypriya-Gan---Nishita--sonia_1

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@ Anjali,,,,Good morning kaha tha biwi ko,,,!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Nandalala-Gan-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
so many references to Indore,,,,wahan kya/kaun hain..?

wish dadi was present to see the whole family going into gutter mode,,,!!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09honeypriya-Gan-

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

this should play in the background...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09honeypriya

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

A.S.R...today, the man proved he is as HOT BLOODED as they come!LOL  Man, that one smirk as he pins her to the wall to tell her abt the "plan" for the next night...ufff...Qatilaana...Nuke

And, then he reminds her the next morning--no good morning, nothing...straight to the S Bomb!!!ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL

and the guy never gets flustered...the whole family came to know the bed broke...and what he does is winks at his blushing wifeLOLLOL

did you notice Barun's little tongue roll when ASR said to KKGSR " last" about the shaadi rasams Wink

Gandhari, if we were to poll Sobti on his fav scenes thus far, that bed scene & the SG "deal" scene--have got to figure in the top 3!!  There was so much Sobti there today, and it just added to every bit of ASR!!!Cool

Oh, her O expression is just KILLER!  SR mein kya karegi...I don't think that expression will rest!ROFL

Hum ser pae thandha pani daal kae awat hai....  Day Dreaming...SR inka why me NERVOUSAAYING???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalahoneypriya

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

A.S.R...today, the man proved he is as HOT BLOODED as they come!LOL Man, that one smirk as he pins her to the wall to tell her abt the "plan" for the next night...ufff...Qatilaana...
And, then he reminds her the next morning--no good morning, nothing...straight to the S Bomb!!!ROFL

True... KILLER that was! He comes down the stairs, winking at his wife.. Cool and calm... Enjoying the teasing... How I wished Dadi was there to hear about bedwa breakage LOL

When he threw that S bomb in the morning... Did ya notice him smiling to himself?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09subiscsNandalalahoneypriya--Nishita--

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

@ Anjali,,,,Good morning kaha tha biwi ko,,,!

Ah, yes he did...just watched it...I only caught the accha hua tum jaag gayi part...I stand corrected!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09srirao

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

A.S.R...today, the man proved he is as HOT BLOODED as they come!LOL Man, that one smirk as he pins her to the wall to tell her abt the "plan" for the next night...ufff...Qatilaana...
And, then he reminds her the next morning--no good morning, nothing...straight to the S Bomb!!!ROFL

True... KILLER that was! He comes down the stairs, winking at his wife.. Cool and calm... Enjoying the teasing... How I wished Dadi was there to hear about bedwa breakage LOL

When he threw that S bomb in the morning... Did ya notice him smiling to himself?

Shivani, your DP is KILLING me!!  ROFLOh, God, I doubt whether he even slept the night!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09

Go to top