Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! (Page 14)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
laugh too much today and you'll cry tomorrow used to be the truism amongst the girls in grade five and six.

seems they got the words mixed up. looks more like, cry a little today and you'll laugh much tomorrow. look at the palangtod laughter those two lines and the accompanying tears have released. how not to fall flat for the writers of this bedwa pe cricket khelwa show.

bro now feels the past can be allowed to bye bye, hugs sis and promises they will get this done together. so good to see the boy make good use of last night's catharsis and try to move toward a happier place. sis is all sweetness and then rushes off to meet slither. who is the snake in the grass here, i wonder.

no matter, as long as a man is in blue, who cares. guys, he has practiced a new smile again. gaaah. this child is impossible, he means to kill us all. check your pix log, you've never seen this smile before. i am grateful to the director, no i'm falling flat at his feet on my bday too, for giving me one two three almost five shots of this incredible new lip movement accompanied with appropriate eye and eyebrow expression. in diff magnifications too. this by itself could break several beds.

then same day same show you give us the wink. my bedwa is gonewa.

and look at that, straight from talk of higher love of radha krishna, nani and co have lowered themselves gleefully into the gutter. while inteligent khushi is rushing around explaining to her ganit gyaani husband what sums up a marriage and all he hears is consummation. but why not, the woman has seen him in the nude after all, now his turn. (payaliya, good observation about your jeeju's math ability there.)

suddenly the man who never smiled is anything but, awww, and can akash please stop trying to pry, i am not in the mood for cutesy. give me some dour dadi instead. we are not amused, we are mean and nasty and what's this our fabled name has been rejected by our fatally attractive pota! c'mon dadi, arnav mallik or arnav singh raizada, which one would you choose? honestly? we don't have super writers for nothing you know. as you think, let me hurry past you and pick up my suitcase (wondering about its contents will keep those crazy women out their gainfully occupied through friday) and run away to my room where my late latif wife still sleeps. let her be, poor girl, tonight there'll be no sleep. and that is a deep, caring, loving, backward counting husband's promise.

mwaaah mmmwaahs pappi jappi to all creatives, even the ones who are now just known as the creative team, for this episode and the one that brought it on. crushing hug from back to si and nani and nk and maami. and to the hired assassin on the show, one solid bhink.

Edited by indi52 - 10 August 2012 at 5:36am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23rithuparnacelavidhathrisuhanamausamIF_RocksParshawrit_in_waterfareeSharaaamisuvarchanan14highonshowsDesai09sriraojakhushisubiscs--Nishita--honeypriyaDivya1503sonia_1

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Ishii99

But you see hamaare writers aur Mr ASR zyaada smart nikale...

no touching touching - only talking - and Prime Time slot becomest the "woodest" ever slot...

ASR - Biwi, Suhaag Raat
KKGSR - Arnav ji, SP nuns watching
ASR - They watching Non-veg shows nowadays...dont worry
KKGSR - par aap shudh shakaahaari hain
ASR - tum kitni intelligent ho Wink

no cheating cartoon games

EPIC... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

No one can beat you in this Dii... 

Mr Dhokla bhi nahi.. ROFL ROFL 

And yeah Mr. ASR doesn't need any touching wouching.. Blushing Blushing
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFL

he cant beat me thats why keep getting inspired...ab dekh the other day in the discussion only I mentioned - if not SUV "just do it" nahi dikha sakhte - bed tod romance dikha de...

And they actually showed it - how obedient hamaare CVs hain ROFLROFL

Aur kuch demand ho to  bol Wink
[/QUOTE]
ROFL
ROFLEpic priya a...epic...Woodestslot ever...!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Mr dhokla ka ramanchii ka much karneka padil...LOL

I really don't mind them finishing the Diwali kiss now...!!!Blushing

Edited by subiscs - 09 August 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshowsDesai09jakhushihoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

[QUOTE=honeypriya]

But you see hamaare writers aur Mr ASR zyaada smart nikale...

no touching touching - only talking - and Prime Time slot becomest the "woodest" ever slot...

ASR - Biwi, Suhaag Raat
KKGSR - Arnav ji, SP nuns watching
ASR - They watching Non-veg shows nowadays...dont worry
KKGSR - par aap shudh shakaahaari hain
ASR - tum kitni intelligent ho Wink

no cheating cartoon games

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Priya - ek din hans hans ke marvake rahoge aap!

Should ASR and KKGSR change from their shudh shakahaari habits? Vote karne ke liye Y ya N dabaye and bhej de 52787 par! Results jaanne ke liye dekhiye maha episode - coming out shortly!
LOL

ROFL
Sahi jawaab - No Toll free hai - Online charges to be paid by Aman Mathur

"Hamaare figures ache nahi hai...so concentrate on the Facts"

KKGSR : Arnav ji aapne figure ache nahi kyun bola - woh 36 ...hamaara

ASR - 36 figure nahi fact hai Khushi...36 ways of Doing it...kal raat 8 baje...taaron ke neeche...IF ko saakshi maan ke main tumhe sikaoonga...no compromise on Quality this time !!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaDesai09sriraoamisuvarchanan14highonshowssubiscsjakhushiindi52--Nishita--Divya1503sonia_1

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDI DII...
FROM ONE LEO TO ANOTHER...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celaarchanan14highonshowssriraoDivya1503honeypriyaindi52--Nishita--

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
RAIZADAS- THE HIMMATWALA's AWARD NOMINATION:      TAKEE OO TAKEE OOO TAKEE TAKEE TAKEE REEE Clap 

ASR: Good Morning Dadi...n walks off on her face ..Baap ka naam bhi nahi lagata..Dead

Dii- Meeting SNAKEWA out side the Den ..POOLSIDE of all the places...Jhansi mai rehti ho.. Queen Dii...Shocked

Khushi: LOL ASR sae SR ki baatein...(humari shaadi adhi Adhuri hai ...Silly)

NK: Mr.Hintwa (Goli-Boli...Bhasan-Bhasha...Dil ki baat bola..jub sae aayi hai paka rakha hai D'oh) now a days I am all ears when you are talking...!!

Mammi- Straight in Dadi's face ---- Bhajan sunnat rahe Day Dreaming

And AWARD GOES TO:

ANJALI DII....AngryShockedOuch...!!

Edited by Parsha - 09 August 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09sriraoamisuvmsinsubiscshoneypriya--Nishita--indi52

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

ROFL
Sahi jawaab - No Toll free hai - Online charges to be paid by Aman Mathur

"Hamaare figures ache nahi hai...so concentrate on the Facts"

KKGSR : Arnav ji aapne figure ache nahi kyun bola - woh 36 ...hamaara

ASR - 36 figure nahi fact hai Khushi...36 ways of Doing it...kal raat 8 baje...taaron ke neeche...IF ko saakshi maan ke main tumhe sikaoonga...no compromise on Quality this time !!!

[/QUOTE]

Priya Dii.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celaarchanan14highonshowsjakhushihoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishii99

Originally posted by srirao

Lo phir se 'Do It' naara shuru ho gaya,,,,lekin pehle I guess phere hona baaki hain...ASR apni patni ki khwaish kaise poora nahin karenge,,,?

Ji Khushi ji ne kaha he Phere ke pehle Suhag raat hoti he...Wink Not only ASR but KKGSR is in hurry to looks like.. LOL

And hamein koi problem nahi hai - hamaare liye to bina pheron ki shaadi bhi chalegi...jab tak they Do it ...

Aur ASR ne iss baar "jo commitment kar diya, ab to woh apni bhi nahi sunega "...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaParshasriraoDesai09archanan14highonshowssubiscssonia_1

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
sejal the cutest leo,

i accept the bhink with many planks.

thaaank you from an old diehard leo. and guess who says he's one too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09

Go to top