Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! - Page 69

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Shows how crazy we are..saying its not Barun's hands..its not Barun's body..:)

feel like strangling the girls and can he damn take his hands off 😑
Originally posted by honeypriya

''So I gave my last shot for Main Aur Mr Right a couple of days ago! It's been a great journey and I am sad that it has come to an end. We worked really hard but had a lot of fun on set with the cast and crew. It was great getting to know the other co actors better; Shenaz Treasurywala was lovely to work with and I learnt a lot from Barun Sobti; (that I need to work on my Hindi grammar for one-his is remarkable- but on a more serious note); that no matter how successful you are, one must stay grounded and down to earth. To all you IPKKND fans, I know you have missed Arnav (Barun), but don't worry you have him back on the show now, and I assure you, you are going to be blown away by his performance in MAMR and fall in love with him a little bit more- so its all worth it in the end ;) !!!!  "

@ highlighted and bold...whats newπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by honeypriya

feel like strangling the girls and can he damn take his hands off

Banda shareef hai yaar.. Hands are on shoulders.. Otherwise generally they are around the waist.. Tumhara pati sirf tumhara hai.. πŸ˜†
ok so just now seeing episode...😲 arnie -dadi convo is so blasting... 😲...I am just sitting here like 😲
why are they confusing me -nani first called dad- sumitra and later subhadra...πŸ˜•
goodnight all,
see you tomorrow. have a good weekend.
Whenever Khushi wears her white night suit, Arnav is in his purple sweatshirt...kyun? tells me?

1. First time when Khushi dreams of Arnav
2. The night after Shyaam was kicked out of RM
3. On Khushi's bday
4. Last night

Whys? Whenever she wears pink, he is in grey. Kya pyaar hai😳

😭 my poor arnie...I knew it...he was all smiling yesterday... 😭 and now dadi brought past up..😭..poor boy ..I so wanna give him a hug...πŸ˜‰
no one is there for sharing my dukh...😭 here...