Users

Frequent Posters

soni.b thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

soni,
aw hope your girl is better soon.

thanks di!!!
Hope you are having a blast on your Big day!!!!
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: subiscs

❀️i loved the title!!!πŸ€—

a super duper episode...on all levels...be it the opening shot of the siblings bond..,
the total stop the hand stopping moment for daadi...the awesome nk and maami scene,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well the awesome duo can surely create band bajne waala stop the hand stopping moments for daadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh well whom am i kidding...arnav singh raizada just echoed his thoughts and guess all his phangurl thoughts too...dude ur dialogues are not helping u or either of us..wudnt seriously mind if u get into action..πŸ˜†

right from the smile when maami commented abt the bed to the okay and sr waala baath...and to the final act of waking up his wifey by just thumping the suitcase so that she will get up...the fall the hug...the laugh...oh ya!!!! asr and the man who plays it had me floored...!!!!
and well the naive innocent the mischievous Khushi.the smile the joy that she brings...aaa classic...sanaya looked gorgeous(((for goddsake who the hell designs her clothes))))))

and well...another addition of phangurl..welcome aboard payal!!!! yeah we totally get that smile..that enthu with which u appreciated ur jetji!!!!πŸ˜ƒarre akash...omg...for that smiles u guys shared..can jus watch scenes like this!!!! well we are already on a decoding spree here..so ur dialogue**coughs***looks like the entire raizada parivaar were sailing in the same boat as us..

well anjali's call...daadi learning abt arnav 's surname change...then precap!!! overalll leading to a super duper finale...and well a great week for our show..!!!!

i had no idea what to update!!!! well crooner gal is on a off..and so am giving her company😊
ignore the musings of the mind whose circuits have just completely haywire!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

congraatsss farha...rituπŸ€—and sweetie pie anuπŸ€—

Suba Dear!

My like button isnt working .. I super liked your post. I too thought Payal is the new Phan Gurl ... πŸ˜†

Thanks for the wishes
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soni.b

better mou but now meye is down with viral!!!!

Shona.. you take care..! My love and hugs for Nia! Its the changing weather I think..!
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wish they re do this wall with their pics...!!!😍
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Suba Dear!

My like button isnt working .. I super liked your post. I too thought Payal is the new Phan Gurl ... πŸ˜†

Thanks for the wishes

No.. she is a phan gurl but not new!!! 😳 She has her eyes on Jetth ji since long!! πŸ˜› For recent proof, do check the rakshabandhan celebration.. see where she is looking most times!! πŸ˜‰
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Shona.. you take care..! My love and hugs for Nia! Its the changing weather I think..!

Take care ..she will b fine...!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All of you seem to have updated your posts except meπŸ˜’. Din raat gutter mein rehna ka yahi hai natija😳

I am typing and deleting my post from the past 2 hoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parsha

Wish they re do this wall with their pics...!!!😍

I would love it but this also looks nice. I want one huge photo of theirs in the bedroom...snakewa can do his snake jig everytime he sees it.
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Oh oh hugs to the little one. Take careπŸ€—
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

abhi toh yeh pehli manzil hain
khushi toh abhi se ghabhrah gaye...😳😳😳😳

edited:

@ Priya, dear you don't know how badly I wanted d guidelines of main post today'..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Will stop and check at every point in my post'.reporting from GutterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'

Are rmwalon on their redemption track?

Lets start with paya today'after being strictly NA in my post suddenly she regains her position as Khushi's elder sister'

She manages to change khushi's focus to rowdy Patidev'dadi ko chodo concentrate on your hubby'how he is picking up d sword in your favour at every situation'how he is supporting you and speaking his mind against Dadi'.how he is giving you d full rights as his patni and iss ghar ki bahu'..

D bell rings'.khushi is all moony eyed'yes yes I remember how he is pursuing me for last few days about my haq and ghar chalo types talk'.

She goes and hugs him from behind'..

awww Arnavji we all saw you without clothes'

Excuse me'.a little run, jump and then d famous palang tod scene'..

Let me talk about d courier first and put you all out of misery I mean speculations about what is there inside???

Clothes for Khushi aur kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Girls, tell me one thing'when our hotwa bitwa iss so high on hormones why should he rest only with a little jig on d stairs and a wink or even not take advantage of that hug from behind'..why is he always insisting on tomorrow night not right now?

Because oh that  hideous dress of Khushi'ufff.🀒🀒🀒🀒 My POV

Aman remember our Figures not that good but facts r ok: yes yes we know a little lean figure'.but about facts even we are sure it has to be good'.only when d facts will be evaluated Aman dear pls stay back in Indore 'don't bother your boss'.he is busy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The typical family set up of SP before any big festival and sakha NK again brings up a topic of Radha Krishna as couple'

Who starts explaining first is Aakash'how much he knows about love'but their love is a decent kind because they did d saat pheras'

Without pheras couples are aiming at eternal love'.khushi runs back to her Arnavji'.we have to complete d rasams'

D scope is on platter now, delectable , offered to him'the deal man will let it go????

Nayyy.

Lets start backwards Khushi'..ya ya just start from anywhere you want'..we waiting since day one'.

Call from jheel ke uss paar'

In between all listening to etrnal love, a phone call reaches our Di'who has promised to her chotey that they will move on henceforth'..she picks up d call'.and moves to poolside of all places'.

D shadow of past looming large'.ASR guessing d presence of someone comes out to find di at d pool side'.did he sense anybody else'.any special stinky smell of reptile'😑😑😑

Aakash sees d bhai '.foolish kostin'.and I used to think only I ask these foolish ones'

Is there something we should know'.isstttooopid'

Is theres something you should know..something Bhai should share   then it should be Khushi glowing not bhai'..😑😑😑

NK mere bhai'.beewoophoof'

What a combo of you. Mami and dadi'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.goli jaisa bhashan sidha audience ke nishane pe'πŸ˜‰

I give mami a open lid wala iron bartan for redemption'I am pleased with her yesterday'

You have no idea mamiji about d ball games  I mean cricket of course..

Arnav bitwa has classified d games to be played depending on d size of d bed'wrestling, taekwondos at GH and other bat ball games at RM

So let them play and let us enjoy'pllleeezzz

My other thoughts:

dadi discovers Arnav not using his father's surname: dadi insisting on whereabouts of Shyam and Arnav refusing to wait to give in d details
  1. sudden reference to Indore.

Will talk about them tomorrow'.we have to'because Arnav's laugh reminds me of something very particular in IPK world'.

His GOODDAYS always turn to KRACKJACKS'..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

mou!!!! awesome post...loved ur reporting from the gutter!!! loved ur reasoning for arnav's restrain...the suits are ugly period!!!!
btw honestly i think aman will soon takeover AR...pehle toh meetings ke liye jaaya karta tha ab woh responsibility bhi aman ko de di...after all he has bigger issues to handle at home...his dadi and her hand and of course his biwi!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†